It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is Alive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
What is it they say about a bad penny ?
Well this one , true to the saying , has turned up , a video has been released by Daesh led al-Furqan media network of al-Baghdadi talking to some followers , the video is beleived to be fairly recent as al-Baghdadi refernces current events like the fall of their stronghold in the Iraqi town of Baghuz and the recent attack in Sri Lanka.

"The battle for Baghouz is over," said the ISIL leader with a bushy grey beard and an assault weapon close by, sitting cross-legged on a cushion and addressing three men whose faces have been blurred.

Wearing a black robe with a beige vest, Baghdadi gave an 18-minute address.
The SITE Intelligence group said he also discussed the bombings in Sri Lanka that killed more than 250 people on Easter Sunday in an audio recording after the video ends.
"Your brothers in Sri Lanka have healed the hearts of monotheists [ISIL members] with their suicide bombings, which shook the beds of the crusaders during Easter to avenge your
brothers in Baghouz," he said.
www.aljazeera.com...

The guy's like snake plissken , everyone thinks he's dead then he shows up ... Bummer.

edit on 29-4-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I think this is the same guy who has been sleeping on Obamas couch.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I bet when Trump gets this guy he will release the full video with pictures and put his body on display somewhere.

Not claim victory with no pictures and dump a body in the ocean, Obama.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
I bet when Trump gets this guy he will release the full video with pictures and put his body on display somewhere.

Not claim victory with no pictures and dump a body in the ocean, Obama.

I still can't believe anyone would have bought that story in the first place.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I'm really surprised that this POS is still alive and nobody can pinpoint his whereabouts and drone him to pieces

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

iirc, McCain met with him on his trip to Syria.

John McCain Caught Again! Senator Photographed With ISIS Chief.

It’s pretty bad when Al Arabiya, a Muslim Middle East news paper, makes fun of your statement that you can identify the “good guys” in Syria. It is another to get caught in the middle of funding, being filmed, and photographed with a terrorist organization.

edit on 29-4-2019 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
He can only “drone“ on for so long.

Sooner or later it will catch up with him .

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I have to disagree with you on that, but that is not him

I saw the same picture with a wider angle years ago and in front of him were bottles of whisky, cant find it any more

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I am surprised they didnt drag Zaqawi out with him

What a total load of crap! Does anyone still believe this boogy man terrorist leader crap?

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
What happened to your rollie bro?

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

glad you posted this... it's just Fake News... pieced together audio and video snips from older (edited) Propaganda clips--- thus proving that the CIA puppet Daesh is alive-&-well
(they 'Daesh' are honing their skills at a future production of The Image-of-the-Beast presentation, we/you are just being conditioned / prepped with this al Baghdadi nonsense)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
(Disclaimer: THIS IS A CONSPIRACY SITE.)

With all the advancements in video technology, movie make-up and FX, who's to say much of what we see and hear isn't fabricated.

Just saying..

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

glad you posted this... it's just Fake News... pieced together audio and video snips from older (edited) Propaganda clips--- thus proving that the CIA puppet Daesh is alive-&-well
(they 'Daesh' are honing their skills at a future production of The Image-of-the-Beast presentation, we/you are just being conditioned / prepped with this al Baghdadi nonsense)

Anything that doesn't sit well is easily dismissed as "fake news" these days it seems which is one of the reasons I used the Fox clip instead of a different news organisation , in Fox we trust.
You can believe what you please but I can see the reasons why al-Baghdadi would want to show supporters of his broken organisation that he is alive and still in control , the video could be about internal politics as much as it is propaganda.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: St Udio
You can believe what you please but I can see the reasons why al-Baghdadi would want to show supporters of his broken organisation that he is alive and still in control , the video could be about internal politics as much as it is propaganda.

or the video...including the state-of-the-art CGI of an aged al-Baghdadi, poised in that crisp, starched warrior outfit...is sending "notice to the Trumpster" that 'Daesh' is in the catbird seat once again...

mind you... the Daesh (Board of Directors) is ensconced in the Pentagon/CIA cadre of appointed 'holdovers' from the past Obama reign of activity

the Caliph, al-Baghdadi isn't sporting that mega-expensive watch in this newest incarnation, don't cha know

halve-a-good-day

top topics

join