It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting near Baltimore church - Police rush to scene

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Odd that the white suspect wasn't reported wearing a red baseball styled hat.

At any rate this is going to be just as reported on afterwards as the California shooting. I would agree that it's very odd that it happens as the political system in Balty is under investigation, but I also find it odd that this is happening as Democrats are using every shooting as a gun control issue. Somethings up.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

CNN, surprisingly, says it's a black dude:

Link

A black man approached an intersection where two cookouts were taking place on opposite sides of the street and started "firing indiscriminately into the crowd,"

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

Link

A black man approached an intersection where two cookouts were taking place on opposite sides of the street and started "firing indiscriminately into the crowd,"

Interesting, now the link that said he was white has been changed to say he was a black man.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Link

Interesting, now the link that said he was white has been changed to say he was a black man.

So … Middle-Eastern refugee then?

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Sure the info changed, but the important thing is that the initial reports(all the normies ever go by) said white dude shooting up a church.

So that little nugget gets "stored" away in their program.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Sure the info changed, but the important thing is that the initial reports(all the normies ever go by) said white dude shooting up a church.

*sigh*

I get so tired of white [people killing everyone.

When is someone going to do something about the white people problem!

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Link

The California mosque shooter was reported as White by liberal media yesterday, before anyone knew he was white.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

*sigh*

I get so tired of white [people killing everyone.

When is someone going to do something about the white people problem!

Three White Men are the top fundraisers amongst the 20 Democrats running for President. How did that happen in the new, inclusive, multi-sex, multi-racial, all inclusive Democratic party?

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
we're in 3rd world territory. America is great again...

Just the major cities.

They aren't any better than a 3rd world war zone in many cases.

not the small towns with the mosques, Jewish synagogues, churches, schools, jobs, concerts.

the fact that were desensitized about events like these only cements the fact that were in 3rd world territory.

Summer's not even here yet. the bloodbath will be at record levels. you can mark these words, no cities or suburbs will be immune.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Just the major cities.

not the small towns with the mosques, Jewish synagogues, churches, schools, jobs, concerts.

the fact that were desensitized about events like these only cements the fact that were in 3rd world territory.

Summer's not even here yet. the bloodbath will be at record levels. you can mark these words, no cities or suburbs will be immune.

Agreed, thankfully a large majority of the US are safe in their sane, free rural areas that TRULY represent what the US is and is supposed to be.

Really wish it wasn't that way, but that's the way the cities, err cookie, crumbles. I'm just glad people keep that crap in the urban #holes and leave the rest of us in, relative, peace.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
BBQs get shot up every weekend in Chicago. Heck, the gang savages here shot up a baby shower a few weeks ago.

Given it is Baltimurdland, I am going to go out on a limb and say it was a gang / thug shooting at a BBQ. I'll also call it now that the actual shooter isn't a white guy.

Apparently happened on westside of Baltimore... If you watched the TV the wire, it ain't Disneyland.

The description I posted said the suspect was a 5'8" white man, wearing a white t-shirt and he fled in a white vehicle.

At first all the headlines said it was a church shooting, thankfully none of them say that anymore.

Just another weekend in Baltimurdland. Omar is back in town

Just heard a report at the top of the hour that a Police spokesman said a black male fired 7 times into a crowd of people.

Hearsay until confirmed.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
The day after the shooting much of social media exploded saying it was a country music venue and probably Trump supporters so who cares .

I never once saw anyone say they didn't care bout the LV shooting because the victims were probably Trump supporters, in fact the only time I've seen this anywhere was when I read your post on it. My personal Social Media lit up with heartfelt messages of sympathy and support. Oh and I'm a proud lefty too, so you would expect me to know someone who felt the way you describe...

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Those responses grew quickly in the morning. But fortunately there are still enough good people on Twitter to shout them down .

Leftist teacher "Ann #The Resistance" tweets: "Lots of white Trump supporters in Las Vegas at route 21 watching Jason aldean. Pray only Trumptards died! #prayforvegas."

Hayley Geftman-Gold, a legal executive at CBS, wrote on her Facebook page: "I'm actually not even sympathetic bc [sic] country music fans often are Republican gun toters

^^^^^^ she got fired .

If this is proven to be true, it could explain the motive of someone possibly driven by hatred of "Trumptards." As CNN's Jeff Zeleny stated, "a lot of these country music supporters were likely Trump supporters."

www.americanthinker.com...[/ url]

A CNN reporter fed the nonsense .

[url]https://www.dailywire.com/news/21828/watch-cnn-reporter-bizarrely-reminds-viewers-emily-zanotti

Do you remember this one? It stayed in the news cycle for a few days .

“I honestly want every single trump (sic) supporter dead. This isn’t a tweet for attention. If you support trump (sic) I want you 6 feet in the ground,” said Twitter user “i am cassie.”

She followed that up with: “Me finding out it was a Las Vegas country concert so they were probably all trump (sic) supporters.”

conservativefiringline.com...
edit on 29-4-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 29/4/19 by JustMike because: Fixed coding glitch. Well, the worst one, anyway.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Why do you think it's odd?

Two things you should know about Baltimore: 1.) There's always some kind of political issue going on. 2.) The air is 70% bullets.

Prior to this shooting the city was well on their way to crushing last year's murder numbers. And we haven't even hit the summer yet.

Sadly there's nothing odd about this. This is SOP for Baltimore. There's a reason they're on their third police commissioner since January of last year.
edit on 4/29/2019 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Just the major cities.

Summer's not even here yet. the bloodbath will be at record levels.

Maybe not but it's so close you COULD say it's Summer's Eve...

Which is ironic given what I was just thinking about what kind of person would do this.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
There weren't any other shootings anywhere on planet earth that day? Just this one?

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I think its time for another war against terror.. !

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

We all know Chicago is deep in the heart of "MAGA Country"...

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: Fallingdown
The day after the shooting much of social media exploded saying it was a country music venue and probably Trump supporters so who cares .

I never once saw anyone say they didn't care bout the LV shooting because the victims were probably Trump supporters, in fact the only time I've seen this anywhere was when I read your post on it. My personal Social Media lit up with heartfelt messages of sympathy and support. Oh and I'm a proud lefty too, so you would expect me to know someone who felt the way you describe...

Why would you expect that?

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I guess this is really the best they can do for excuses to ban and censor and oppress. But then again it doesn't seem to take much these days so it's probably the only excuse they need. If they keep hammering on it long enough the public will buy into it. They always do.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join