It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting near Baltimore church - Police rush to scene

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Reports on social media say police radio scanners have indicated at least seven victims may have been shot.

Baltimore ‘church shooting’ sees ‘at least seven gunned down’ as police rush to scene

This is just breaking and I hope it is not true. Thoughts and prayers go out to everyone involved.

edit on 28-4-2019 by LookingAtMars because: update title

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Oh my.

I so hope this isn't true.

Senseless.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Again?

WTH is going on?

The suspect is still at large so I hope everyone out there stay safe. Thoughts and prayers as always...
edit on 28/4/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Here is some more info, it looks to be true

Perkins Square Baptist Church Shooting: 7 Wounded and 1 Dead

It remains unknown as to whether or not the shooting was directly related to the church, or an isolated event that happened to take place nearby.

There are reports of seeing the possible shooter, a male, fleeing the scene in a car.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Churches and cook outs are becoming a dangerous place to be these days.
edit on 4 28 2019 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

I guess that is better than someone shooting in the church, still sad.

Baltimore shooting: Seven people gunned down near church as police hunt attacker

The suspect is described as a white man and 5'8" wearing a white t-shirt and blue jeans, according to reports. It is understood he fled in a white vehicle and police are attempting to track him down. Investigators have not yet released a motive.

edit on 28-4-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

I guess that is better than someone shooting in the church, still sad.

Baltimore shooting: Seven people gunned down near church as police hunt attacker

The suspect is described as a white man and 5'8" wearing a white t-shirt and blue jeans, according to reports. It is understood he fled in a white vehicle and police are attempting to track him down. Investigators have not yet released a motive.

"Near a church", sounds like similar sensationalist headline as "near a school". Let's wait to see if the location was just coincidental and used as a way to target these people specifically, as opposed to a person with motive to kill random churchgoers.

There is a big difference.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

The mayor goes AWOL and all hell breaks loose.

Baltimore Mayor Flees: bigleaguepolitics.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Yes, that is a big difference.

LookingForABetterLife posted that it happened at a cookout, but then edited the post.

ETA - A reporter for local CBS affiliate WJZ said the shooting, while near the church, was unconnected to the house of worship.

edit on 28-4-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The article goes out of its way to link far right with Jihadist.

In just about everyone of these mass shootings they find the motive .

But there is one glaring example . The Las Vegas shooting which could possibly have been from the left.

The day after the shooting much of social media exploded saying it was a country music venue and probably Trump supporters so who cares .

We need resolution on that .

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
In Chicago, the media reports every shooting is "near a school", or "just blocks from a school".. all 50 (average) of them every week.
edit on 4/28/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Looks like it may have been a cookout that was attacked and there may be a 2d shooter.

"Police say a shooter came to this intersection and began shooting “indiscriminately into the crowd” at a cookout happening on both sides of the street off Edmonson Ave. @BaltimorePolice believe there was a second shooter maybe firing back at shooter."

Shooting at Cookout Near Perkins Square Baptist Church

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Baltimore is a wreck. This used to be a beautiful city.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
we're in 3rd world territory. America is great again...

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
BBQs get shot up every weekend in Chicago. Heck, the gang savages here shot up a baby shower a few weeks ago.

Given it is Baltimurdland, I am going to go out on a limb and say it was a gang / thug shooting at a BBQ. I'll also call it now that the actual shooter isn't a white guy.

Apparently happened on westside of Baltimore... If you watched the TV the wire, it ain't Disneyland.

edit on 28-4-2019 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The mayor goes AWOL and all hell breaks loose.

Baltimore Mayor Flees: bigleaguepolitics.com...

So the FBI can't find the criminal ?

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
we're in 3rd world territory. America is great again...

Just the major cities.

They aren't any better than a 3rd world war zone in many cases.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I dare suspect this is all due to the Christchurch massacre.

Man shoots up mosque, terrorists attack churches in sri Lanka, and now this. Nothing good comes from religion.
edit on 28-4-2019 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hmm. Conspiracy guy says this is all a push for major gun control.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
BBQs get shot up every weekend in Chicago. Heck, the gang savages here shot up a baby shower a few weeks ago.

Given it is Baltimurdland, I am going to go out on a limb and say it was a gang / thug shooting at a BBQ. I'll also call it now that the actual shooter isn't a white guy.

Apparently happened on westside of Baltimore... If you watched the TV the wire, it ain't Disneyland.

The description I posted said the suspect was a 5'8" white man, wearing a white t-shirt and he fled in a white vehicle.

At first all the headlines said it was a church shooting, thankfully none of them say that anymore.

Just another weekend in Baltimurdland. Omar is back in town

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join