It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not enough Diversity! - Anti-white outburst at college student gov meeting by irate AA students

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Well here we have a nice demonstration of not having enough diversity at out schools - if only we had more diversity these things wouldn't happen and there would be so much less hate. Since in the last thread so many people wanted to make it about race instead of the character of the person, you can now feast upon this lovely example of what is going on in our "elite" liberal art's schools. The blatant anti-white racism (anti- everyone not black really) by these two is repulsive in this kind of forum.

To make things worse they were demanding stereotypes that would get people warned or banned on this board - saying that they just want to cook some fried chicken and calling others nibbers (in the video every time you hear the host say "gamers" it's replacing the N word).

They are there (15 minutes late to their own protest - getting there after their motion had passed unanimously) to cry about having to ask or be allotted money for an event - a 100% black event - which some council members found to be racist and excluding other minorities (all of whom have higher enrollment rates). They basically want a blank check & pre-approval (ignoring all school rules) for whatever event they see fit. They somehow feel singled out because they have to have a request approved, just like EVERY other request to the council. No they want SPECIAL treatment. And we always hear about "white privilege" - well they had to sit there and listen to this - is that privilege? They rant on for 10 minutes degrading everyone in the room, saying anti-white "hate speech" and basically being spoiled brats all without knowing their motion had already been approved. Had they shown up ON TIME, maybe this tirade would have been avoided.

The guy says he always has problems approaching the council, I wonder if it might be their attitude and demand for special treatment.? They were definitely abusive to the audience and they DEMAND respect, well that's one thing they will never get acting that way - it's a wonder they haven't learned that.

As far as the council and others caving into people like this and SJW's just to shut them up, that is THE WORST thing that can be done and that is how we ended up with society in the state it is. It's like the old saying "give them an inch..."

There is foul language and racist remarks - sorry to those who don't like the behavior but I didn't put the words in his mouth.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof
never mind

edit
edit on 27-4-2019 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Damn i gotta say they are just throwing around the racist card and "white male" term. The video author made a good point, what about inclusive for other minorities?

They could of debated that, but instead throw around racism to shut down conversation.

Im all about owning our long history of abuse against african Americans and the generational wealth gap it created, but liberals are going to let guilt create a retrogressive society.

edit on 27-4-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
1 white person is too many.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Ahab says, "Ya had better be bein' careful and don't sail to close to the end of the left edge of the social spectrum. There be morons in there."

As long as people keep tolerating these assholes and ones like them, it isn't going to stop. You only have two choices, ignore them or show them what kinds of fools they really are (a good verbal bitch-slapping for starters).

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
1 white person is too many.

I wonder if light or extra-light tan or flesh color is ok?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Im suprised at the growjng number of educated folks who are fully taking on this ideology. At first it seemed like it was mostly bloggers and a handful of undergrads..

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The only racism I see anymore is that which is peddled by the media and academia.

Both of which are 100% infiltrated and controlled by lefty cultists.

(post by GrandPog removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

For some, knowing one white person is too many.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
If they were on time than they would have found something else to whine about.
They must have just assumed that they would be denied their permission.
Again they make themselves look like dummies

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Not really getting much a farm, I mean I didn't star or flag.

4 kinda weak, just sayin'

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Im suprised at the growjng number of educated folks who are fully taking on this ideology. At first it seemed like it was mostly bloggers and a handful of undergrads..

Personally, I am tired of the quota BS, the segregation BS, the affirmative action BS, the political correctness BS, the feminism bs and just BS in general. I come from a time when your word counted for something and marks, compensation and jobs were based on your skills and intellect, not the color of your skin, gender, mental aberration or level of sexual dysfunction.

We have entered bizarro world and the idiocracy. Be afraid, be very afraid (unless you're like me and have a 1000 acres of arable land to go to off the grid when SHTF).

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
The only racism I see anymore is that which is peddled by the media and academia.

Both of which are 100% infiltrated and controlled by lefty cultists.

How dare you call them lefty cultists! That's racist against leftists and cultists.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

But, DIVERSITY!

Right? Gotta be diverse.

As long as it's their kind of diverse. Can't be diversely diverse. Must be monolithically diverse.

The important thing to remember is that everyone else gets to define what diversity means. Not me. Not you. To decide what diversity means at a given moment, you have to be a member of the progressive left.

The meaning of diversity is fluid. Like gender. And moral standards. And sanity. As a matter of fact, it seems that diversity can mean anything except what I think it means. Or what you think it means.

And, of course, I know this and you know this, so if we don't adhere to the definition-of-the-moment of diversity, it's means we're insufficiently diverse and, therefore, racists. 'Cause somebody else knows better than me what I understand the word diversity to mean. 'Cause I'm just an undiverse racist. Clearly.

:
edit on 2019 4 27 by incoserv because: they let me.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

keep picking and choosing stories like this and your thumbs up counts will skyrocket in no time

The sad part about this is that you seem to think I look for these or look for specific races. That's not the case. Show me the same situation but with reversed roles and I'll post or comment on it as well. I really can't help what other people are doing outside my circle. This type of thing is ignored by the MSM as we can tell from many of the above replies - people who didn't think it was this bad - that's b/c the media won't report it, so it's left to message boards and YT video's to show what is really happening.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
"Diversity" went from being about inclusion - giving everyone a fair shot at making something of themselves based on their merit and not their race or creed to becoming what it is today. Today it's about excluding any race that isn't part of the "Person of Color rainbow" because "whites are inherently evil and oppressive". It's not enough to make whites a minority at colleges or work places, they won't be happy until whites no longer have a place in society and are eventually killed off.

I'm no white supremest, I've been married to a non-white girl and have a mixed race child who I love. But there's a point where I have to step back, look at what's going on and realize that there's a real cohesive force working against whites simply because they're white. Anyone who denies this have their blinders on, as it's clearly seen in the Social Justice Movement and miscellaneous political movements and they make no point in hiding it. (In fact, they make it very clear.)

I'm not worried about the individuals in these groups, but they have millionaire backers who feel the same and will continue to push their hatred no matter which groups they decide to use.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
They are just idiots that have been taught to blame anything but themselves. Their opinions aren't worth discussing because there is no sense behind any of it.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: trustmeimdoctor
They are just idiots that have been taught to blame anything but themselves. Their opinions aren't worth discussing because there is no sense behind any of it.

I agree with you but the problem is that you have people like this in most liberal arts & state universities (and now "elite" colleges/uni's) and alone they are just obnoxious but when you get a movement like BLM they think that gives them the green light to cause a riot, burn cars, break into shops & stop traffic on major highways - all of that is a great way to get killed or get someone killed.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join