It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not enough Diversity! - Anti-white outburst at college student gov meeting by irate AA students

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

I've seen people going crazy like this in my community several times. It's not just universities. They just throw little tantrums about racism when something doesn't go their way.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

So many racists on the left.

WTH

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

AA students? You mean Alcoholics Anonymous?

I realize you probably used an abbreviation so your thread title would be complete. I just am taking the opportunity to bitch about how no one writes words out anymore. To make sense of anything online, you have to be familiar with each individual's particular version of abbreviation they use in their head.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Lysergic

For some, knowing one white person is too many.

And for most, white girls are a-ok.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Im suprised at the growjng number of educated folks who are fully taking on this ideology. At first it seemed like it was mostly bloggers and a handful of undergrads..

Personally, I am tired of the quota BS, the segregation BS, the affirmative action BS, the political correctness BS, the feminism bs and just BS in general. I come from a time when your word counted for something and marks, compensation and jobs were based on your skills and intellect, not the color of your skin, gender, mental aberration or level of sexual dysfunction.

We have entered bizarro world and the idiocracy. Be afraid, be very afraid (unless you're like me and have a 1000 acres of arable land to go to off the grid when SHTF).

Cheers - Dave

May I join you when that happens.....I am a great shot...

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So many racists on the left.

WTH

No kidding. Like these ...

... or these...

Yeah the left of full of compassionate racists.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I wonder how those 2 African American students would feel about this video being sent to their parents, grandparents, pastors, employers, ect... I'd seriously consider disowning my child if they ever behaved that way. I wonder how their friends and family would react.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I watched this myself, this should be shown to all of these SJW idiots on repeat.

Stop trying to speak for minorities, most of them dont agree with you, no matter how much you want to virtue signal and self loathe.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neveradullmoment2017
I wonder how those 2 African American students would feel about this video being sent to their parents, grandparents, pastors, employers, ect... I'd seriously consider disowning my child if they ever behaved that way. I wonder how their friends and family would react.

Im sure they dont care, they have been programmed not to, their parents and anyone older than them are uninformed idiots, thats what theyve been tought.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Civilization has gotten too top-heavy.

When the lights go out, a lot of these rules will get tossed out, and it'll all be about who you know, and what you can do for the other person.

The Middle Ages were how western civilization coped with the collapse of the last cultural empire: Rome.

All of the prudish rules about preserving women's chastity were developed because after Rome, it was a huge rape-riot for about 400 years.

The rules about chivalry were designed to make a gentleman, because the rest of the men were just butchers. But in our day we are so civilized and empowered that we don't think we need those rules any more.

The SJWs are depending on white men to act like gentlemen, all while pushing them further and further, punishing them for playing by the rules.

Of course, nothing can go wrong. This empire will last a thousand years....

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Oh the RACIST basterine....... oh no you don't !! www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
a reply to: incoserv

I watched this myself, this should be shown to all of these SJW idiots on repeat.

Stop trying to speak for minorities, most of them dont agree with you, no matter how much you want to virtue signal and self loathe.

I don't think it'd make a bit of difference, the deception and self-indulgence are so deep and pervasive.

Sadly, the adage applies here, you can't fix stupid, even when it's a threat to the republic.
:
edit on 2019 4 29 by incoserv because: There were typos, and I'm a little anal regarding my orthography.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Oh the RACIST basterine....... oh no you don't !! www.youtube.com...

Speaking of racism ... That dude is about as plain-vanilla-white-bread-cracker as you can get.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Im suprised at the growjng number of educated folks who are fully taking on this ideology. At first it seemed like it was mostly bloggers and a handful of undergrads..

Personally, I am tired of the quota BS, the segregation BS, the affirmative action BS, the political correctness BS, the feminism bs and just BS in general. I come from a time when your word counted for something and marks, compensation and jobs were based on your skills and intellect, not the color of your skin, gender, mental aberration or level of sexual dysfunction.

We have entered bizarro world and the idiocracy. Be afraid, be very afraid (unless you're like me and have a 1000 acres of arable land to go to off the grid when SHTF).

Cheers - Dave

Well if you're trying to be moderate, in the face of this example of perhaps extreme leftism, calling people with mental health issues "mentally aberrant" and those of the lgbt community "sexually dysfunctional" is not anything resembling the balance that you seem to be asking for, and certainly is not going to quell the political correctness that you take issue with.

With such an overt degree of disrespect and callousness, you're helping in part, to create the perhaps excessive degree of PC in the country. You're justifying their positions and attitudes, which you are taking issue with.

And the circles this could go in are obvious to even the lowest of intellect.

So happy travels as you and others, far left and far right, circle the drain. The extremes are not where the vast majority of Americans are, so thankfully the turds that will be "lost" are few in number.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ghaleon12

Are you offended for the sake of being offended or because I expressed a truth and facts? There are only two genders, anything else is aberrant or dysfunctional. I realize we live in an upside down world where social constructs such as good and bad are backwards. I however come from a time when we recognized dysfunction for what it was, when right was right and wrong was wrong and when we killed terrorists and didn't prop them up as misunderstood heroes.

You may enjoy this new era of varying degrees of stupid and rabid dysfunction, I however do not. So if you think people like me are circling the drain, that's ok, I have a lot of "skillz" so I expect you'll be going first, have fun with that :-)

Cheers - Dave
edit on 4/30.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Personally, I am tired of the quota BS, the segregation BS, the affirmative action BS, the political correctness BS, the feminism bs and just BS in general.

And I'm tired of baby boomers complaining about millennials, like it's our fault you old people destroyed the economy and are so greedy about everything, not allowing my generation to breath in peace.

Are you tired of feminism? Do you hate women? Do you want women to lose the rights they have so ardously fought for, the strides they've made to achieve equality with men? Do you want to return to a western society pre-1970 where marital rape wasn't even a concept because men were allowed to force their wives to have sex? Is that what the kind of world you want to live in?

ral. I come from a time when your word counted for something and marks, compensation and jobs were based on your skills and intellect, not the color of your skin, gender, mental aberration or level of sexual dysfunction.

You come from a world where men used to beat up their wives every other day or so, women weren't allowed to have a job, to have a bank account to their name, or to own a house without a man's name on the property's deed. You come from a world where alcoholism was rampant because that was one of the way Mary Sue stay-at-home wives and mothers had to cope with the life forced onto them by a patrhiarchal society.

No, I'm not a blue-haired 110lbs twink of a man. I'm just that.. very odd, very strange thing called..

A man who actually likes women for more than just sex. Something that 99% of the ATS population, honestly, 99% of the male population on this earth is so far away from being like.

Be afraid, be very afraid (unless you're like me and have a 1000 acres of arable land to go to off the grid when SHTF).

Why don't you go off the grid already? Take yourself and your entire generation of oppressive ''men'' and leave the world. No one is going to complain about it LOL

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Nothing quite like creating a problem where there isn't one.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Ligyron

Your kind of a nutter aren't you, and I reread what you wrote and well you need help, you need to get out more and change your reading habits.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Ligyron

I don't do any of the "negative" things you express. I believe in equality, not equity. You think you can do a better job, show me has always been my attitude and I don't care if you're male or female, stop bitching and just show me. I want good skilled people around that don't have entitlement issues. As soon as I hear Heinz 57 on the made up gender scale, I have no interest, I have neither the time nor the patience to hold the hand of a dysfunctional and seriously confused twit. On women, I love women, especially smart women and both genders have their quantities of smart people. However, these misanderous rabid feminazis really have to go, I won't deal with them either as they are always looking for a way to screw over somebody rather than just do their job. Your virtue signalling charts and oppression scales, you can stick in your ear as well, if you want to be a victim, be one, just don't blame someone else for your bad choices.

Or you can be like a lot of us terrible baby boomers, the ones that take responsibility for our own actions, that believe we are the authors of our own problems and blame ourselves for bad decisions (when they ocassionaly occur). I know a lot of useless millennials and I know a few good ones that were brought up right. You're not all bad, there just seems to be an excessive preponderance of stupid, entitlement and blame (maybe because the bar has been set so low). But hey, blame is easier to give than receive, right?

Cheers - Dave

top topics

<< 1   >>

join