It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hubble Measurements Confirm There's Something Weird About How the Universe Is Expanding

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ABNARTY
a reply to: gortex
Whenever I try to get my head around Space-Time (what it is or how it expands) I can really see why professionals struggle with this.
Let's assume they have indeed accounted for everything and they still get what they get. Why would ST expand differently at location A than location B? What is affecting it? Is there something outside the edge of the expanded ST pushing back? Something that does not have any affect on ST away from the edge?

one thing to note is the farther back one observes, the closer to the Big Bang the Universe is...

and the background of Stars & Galaxies surrounding that area is greatly reduced
(unless the aliens are peering at our Deep Space area of space-time..... which would be seen as being cram-packed full of tightly packed Galaxies/sources of Light

perhaps, the more sources of Light translates into a faster expansion of Space-Time
~counter to the idea~ that greater mass (more light sources) creates more Gravity, hence a slower universe expansion area

Can or Does 'Light' actually cause the creation of Time-Space 'Particles' to Pop into existance… thus making the universe larger in General ---> but expanding more & faster in areas with more Stars than areas with less Star sources of 'Light'

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join