It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is it okay to break an arm?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

No, not true he can have her thrown in jail for domestic violence if there is ample evidence. Best thing to do for guys in that situation is to walk away.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
As you've said...YOU would never physically harm her.
Why would you even wonder is she physically harming you may possibly be acceptable?

Physical violence is physical violence.
There's no place for it in a marriage.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve
a reply to: solve

Already thinking will she forgive me for my foul mouth, haha

Wtf. This place draws in the #ing weirdos. If you are picking fights with your girlfriend, and then she breaks your arm, call me, and i’ll come break your other arm. Your probably a foul mouthed cuck so maybe you can watch me make out with her afterwords.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

And i can add this bit, we fight rarely, she has punched me before many times, not in the head.

We are living in an escalation of stress type situation, not caused by either of us.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

There is love, just complicated.

No there isn't and no it's not.

Once violence is introduced into the home the relationship is OVER.

Home is where we're supposed to feel safe. If there is an element of violence in the home then it isn't home.

At least i know she can defend herself in a tight spot.

She can take it to the gym.

Believe me, i have a way with words, pure evil i say.

Words never justify violence. You need to get out of this abusive dynamic. Don't be stupid, you have choices.
edit on 27 4 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Haha would love a proper fight! Even with one arm i reckon i could take you down,

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
As you've said...YOU would never physically harm her.
Why would you even wonder is she physically harming you may possibly be acceptable?

Physical violence is physical violence.
There's no place for it in a marriage.

Well yes, but i am a very primitive being, and because women are weaker (in most cases) than men physically, so then my brain goo says its ok.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

You seem to enjoy the situation you find yourself in. Curious.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Just looking for the silver lining i guess, also i have beer now.

And to clarify, i drink maybe one beer in a month.

Also perspective, my situation is not as bad as the people i know, just heard that a childhood friend burned his parents house down,(because he just wanted to) so anything not like that is a win in the world of solve.
edit on 27-4-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve

Haha would love a proper fight! Even with one arm i reckon i could take you down,
Lol. Just wanted to see if you had any balls.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
It's obvious the OP has no interest in advice. Whatever it is you came here for, you won't find it. No one is going to validate abuse or validate your dysfunctional relationship.

It's true what I have heard from others all my life: No one wants advice. They're just looking for permission to do what they were/are going to do anyway.

This poster is 100% proof of this.
edit on 27 4 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Yes lots of em, maybe this is why i do not take this so seriously, but the situation is very much out of the ordinary, yes.

Very far away from the ordinary weekend for me.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

She actually flinged a large plate at me, very nice shot, kinda proud of her, and threw a couple of punches after, also very well placed.

I got hit just above my left eye with a nicely hurled cast-iron trivet once. Don't know what happened after that, went to sleep or something. Nice scar though.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones; but words will never harm me."

except when someone says "I'm rubber, you're glue; bounces off me and sticks to you."

I learned to dodge thrown objects.
When I got older and slower I found a magic wand to wave missiles aside.
Put my stick in a tackle box for safekeeping.
Can't find my tackle box now.
That's why I'm single.

If you wanted to press charges you could. You'd have to take the embarrassment of being publicly branded a meanie. Hopefully, you aren't contemplating the cover-up of extenuating circumstances.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
It's obvious the OP has no interest in advice. Whatever it is you came here for, you won't find it. No one is going to validate abuse or validate your dysfunctional relationship.

It's true what I have heard from others all my life: No one wants advice. They're just looking for permission to do what they were/are going to do anyway.

This poster is 100% proof of this.

No not true, very interested that has someone experienced these kind of situations, life is complicated.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

She actually flinged a large plate at me, very nice shot, kinda proud of her, and threw a couple of punches after, also very well placed.

I got hit just above my left eye with a nicely hurled cast-iron trivet once. Don't know what happened after that, went to sleep or something. Nice scar though.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones; but words will never harm me."

except when someone says "I'm rubber, you're glue; bounces off me and sticks to you."

I learned to dodge thrown objects.
When I got older and slower I found a magic wand to wave missiles aside.
Put my stick in a tackle box for safekeeping.
Can't find my tackle box now.
That's why I'm single.

If you wanted to press charges you could. You'd have to take the embarrassment of being publicly branded a meanie. Hopefully, you aren't contemplating the cover-up of extenuating circumstances.

Thank you for this. I love her, and broken bones does not matter. Just a wild ride i guess.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Answering the question you already know the answer to:

No. It is never ok to break someone's arm-unless it is in self defense. Words are not an excuse to become violent.

There is more to this story than you are telling and that's ok. But the violence is wrong-always.

You make it sound like you think it's cute. There's obviosly a need for you take a lighthearted approach to the violence.

You both need therapy-and you need to wipe the swirk off your face and be an adult. Your "relationship" is in trouble.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Good advice, most likely true

Well, the situation will be resolved in a month, an insane amount of changes in a short period of time, but they will happen.
edit on 27-4-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Remember...Stormy Daniels threw a dish/bowl at her husband...and was arrested for spousal abuse.

And HE didn't even get a broken arm out of it.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Hmmmmm...what to say? ...

How in the hell did your wife break your arm with a dinner plate????? You got Sponge Bob arms?? Rocket propelled dinner plates made of titanium?? What?

My wife would never throw a dinner plate at me...she might wreck the plate!

...She comes after me with a claw hammer instead.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

...She comes after me with a claw hammer instead.

Smart to hide the ball-peen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join