It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is it okay to break an arm?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

originally posted by: solve
a reply to: Woodcarver

She actually flinged a large plate at me, very nice shot, kinda proud of her, and threw a couple of punches after, also very well placed.

“ never stick your D**# in a crazy chick “

Hear hear, mine is not one of those, i have met them, and would not be alive to tell the tale

Probably its is good to go tomorrow

And on a side note, yes iam one of those people, i am asking medical advice from internet people, is it okay if i go to the hospital tomorrow, when the radius is pointing way out of line, because i just went to the medic like yesterday for a totally different reason and want to just chill today?

edit on 27-4-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

Probably is good to go tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

-Edit, we were both grown out of poverty, violence and abuse, physical and mental. Might explain things a bit.

No fate but what you make.

You don't have to live like that. Having children in the home is irrelevant. The abuse isn't against an imagined condition, it's against a real person. Not having children there only removes a factor, it doesn't make the situation better or more tolerable.

Regardless of how we grow up, WE HAVE CHOICES. We don't have to take abuse to be tough, even if we're only trying to prove it to ourselves.
edit on 27 4 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

-Edit, we were both grown out of poverty, violence and abuse, physical and mental. Might explain things a bit.

No fate but what you make.

You don't have to live like that. Having children in the home is irrelevant. The abuse isn't against an imagined condition, it's against a real person. Not having children there only removes a factor, it doesn't make the situation better or more tolerable.

Regardless of how we grow up, WE HAVE CHOICES. We don't have to take abuse to be tough, even if we're only trying to prove it to ourselves.

well for some reason i choose this girl, i love her, and can not change that, we just all get a totally different deck to play with, i am just venting here, and i thank you all for speaking with me.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Well good luck then ..... er,,,,,,, I meant break a leg .

edit on 27-4-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Well good luck then ..... er,,,,,,, I mean break a leg .

Thank you for the positive feedback, and i almost did the other day but again for totally different reasons.

By the way, is your profile pic from that awesome mental breakdown movie, i can relate to that.

Falling down was the name with Michael Douglas.
edit on 27-4-2019 by solve because: So Funny because its true

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Look, I grew up in an abusive household as a child.

I know the kind of damage it can do to people.

Once is enough, man. Surprised or scared is irrelevant. Violence has been brought into the home and this is a crisis for you whether you see it or not.

Well luckily, no ones needs to grow up with us, and to be completely honest, we are both "damaged goods"

If you two keep breaking dishes and bones, you will never get away from poverty too far. Don't you know that doctors and stores love to take your money when you do stuff like that, even the courts like to take people's money.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Look, I grew up in an abusive household as a child.

I know the kind of damage it can do to people.

Once is enough, man. Surprised or scared is irrelevant. Violence has been brought into the home and this is a crisis for you whether you see it or not.

Well luckily, no ones needs to grow up with us, and to be completely honest, we are both "damaged goods"

If you two keep breaking dishes and bones, you will never get away from poverty too far. Don't you know that doctors and stores love to take your money when you do stuff like that, even the courts like to take people's money.

We have risen above that financially speaking, and was the first time objects were tossed around at each other. but yeah i hear you.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
this is a bull# story. I will bet a million theoretical internet dollars your arm is not broken and you are just seeking attention from random people on the internet.

You do sound like a cuck. You probably just bruised your arm for being an asshole to your girlfriend and now your looking for sympathy.

I'm gonna say no, it is not possible your girlfriend broke your arm by throwing plate at it and punching it.

Unless you are a tiny weak boy and your girlfriend is a body builder I would say your arm is fine, suck it up, stop being a bitch and looking for sympathy from random internet people, and stop being a dick to your girlfriend if you love her.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
this is a bull# story. I will bet a million theoretical internet dollars your arm is not broken and you are just seeking attention from random people on the internet.

You do sound like a cuck. You probably just bruised your arm for being an asshole to your girlfriend and now your looking for sympathy.

I'm gonna say no, it is not possible your girlfriend broke your arm by throwing plate at it and punching it.

Unless you are a tiny weak boy and your girlfriend is a body builder I would say your arm is fine, suck it up, stop being a bitch and looking for sympathy from random internet people, and stop being a dick to your girlfriend if you love her.

Well just checked and looks all wrong, i am not the strongest person around, and the girl not the weakest, but feeding lately has been minimal because of things. Might have a problem lots of weird damage has happened the past few months.

Also (SNIP) you too

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

is it okay if i go to the hospital tomorrow, when the radius is pointing way out of line,

Chilling with beer is no substitute for properly set bones. Go today, get a ride or something!

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Thank you internet people, need to go fixing stuff.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Yes, a spouse can break your radius bone over a fight. They are very common and is the most commonly broken bone in the body - as per the internet. She could have hit it just in the perfect spot of weakness. Also, quote, "It is important to classify the type of fracture, because some fractures are more difficult to treat than others. Intra-articular fractures, open fractures, comminuted fractures, and displaced fractures (when the broken pieces of bone do not line up straight).are more difficult to treat, for example." Get yourself to the doctor mister! Also, you are now (if broken) a perfect candidate for osteoporosis in the future.

You love her, I get that. You are committed. However, love does not hurt each other. I suspect she has learned to hit and throw things by learning from perhaps her parent(s). It may be the only way she knows how to express her anger. You have learned, and I suspect enjoy the visciousness of the impact of your words. You are both hurting each other, just in different ways. You both need to learn new ways to express yourself. Anger is normal and fine, but you need to have boundaries as to when to walk away, to cool down, and find alternate ways to resolve the anger and work through the issues. It can be done and when you learn new ways to communicate and share and "fight" it can be very rewarding. And healthy. Which, is what your children will learn.

Keep in mind that words stay with a person and destroy that person. It's like being told you are stupid all your life and then believing it. In many ways words are more destructive than physical injuries.

I would strongly suggest anger management for the both of you - and that is NOT a shameful thing to take. It is trying to better yourselves to be healthy adults.

Now, get to the doctor!

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

a reply to: Woodcarver

She actually flinged a large plate at me, very nice shot, kinda proud of her, and threw a couple of punches after, also very well placed.
oh yea, i’d punch a bitch for that. Then she’d be out on her ass. Crazy belongs outside.

Hey, come on, don't hit a woman... why hit a woman?

...when you can choke the sh# out of her instead?

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Dude, if people can get killed over a fight of course somebody can get a broken arm. Hell, somebody can get a broken nose, leg, hip, you name it.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Ok so there is an emergency place near me so i took a bike ride, could not switch gears, and could not drive either way, because drunk.
the elbow apparently had a small fracture at the tip, the olecranon, will be fine, just a cut in the arm part.

But will see about how the rest goes down.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Glad you went to the ER.
Now, you guys need a real truthful moment with each other. Y'all are escalating to the point of no return; one of you will be seriously hurt, dead, or in jail/prison if y'all don't get ahold of this. Best of luck to y'all.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Yup

“THE STORY OF AN EVERYDAY MAN AT WAR WITH THE EVERYDAY WORLD “

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

If someone broke one of your bones because they were mad at you then you would be a fool to stay with that person.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Did ya cheat on her?

You did, didn't you. Only reason a woman gets that mad is if you mess with her kids or she finds out her man cheated.

Was it a louiville slugger baseball bat?

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

No not about cheating, that would be too easy, just (SNIP).

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join