It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw it coming

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by phixion
Well my heart starting beating a bit faster when he mentioned money but I then also realised that it's proabably 99.9% true, but I'm still going to buy a lottery ticket this weekend

I'm sure you won't buy a lottery ticket this weekend. Why would you?

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Its my theory that if you had a premonition of this event through a dream, it wouldn't have been so vivid unless it had a clear warning. You must have been rehearsed as a result of your dream, thus allowing your instincts to steer you to safety.

I tend to think that dreams we have to let us know something we can't affect are very different from those we can. Whether or not your choices were conscious or fully intuitive, you probably knew which way to lean or look when things were happening and then causing the car to go this way instead of that...

...or maybe you're just on a lucky streak

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by duh squared
But on a seperate note, don't pay any attention to what Vertu is saying. Look at all of the other threads he responds to with almost the exact same remarks, completely taking the thread off topic and amusing himself with this cryptic banter about money and knowing members' fates.

Just because I was always amazed of those, who love chatting with their own multiple nicknames! It's such a fun, that perhaps one day I may give it a try.

But I still can't understand, what's so amazing for any person about talking with/to their own nicknames? What makes you do that? Just because your usernames will reply you everything you want? It is amazing!

Well, yes: don't come up with the separate IP address stuff, anybody can do that, and this issue has nothing to do with moderating. It's a new way of thinking, a psychiatric doc could tell more about it for you .

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

But on a seperate note, don't pay any attention to what Vertu is saying. Look at all of the other threads he responds to with almost the exact same remarks, completely taking the thread off topic and amusing himself with this cryptic banter about money and knowing members' fates.

Just because I was always amazed of those, who love chatting with their own multiple nicknames! It's such a fun, that perhaps one day I may give it a try.

But I still can't understand, what's so amazing for any person about talking with/to their own nicknames? What makes you do that? Just because your

usernames will reply you everything you want? It is amazing!

Well, yes: don't come up with the separate IP address stuff, anybody can do that, and this issue has nothing to do with moderating. It's a new way of thinking, a psychiatric doc could tell more about it for you .

If you are implying or accusing me of something here, you are wrong here buddy. Stop the trolling, please.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   

But I still can't understand, what's so amazing for any person about talking with/to their own nicknames? What makes you do that? Just because your usernames will reply you everything you want? It is amazing!

Pardon?!

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   

If you are implying or accusing me of something here, you are wrong here buddy. Stop the trolling, please.

I am watching you...!
Accusing again and again... I'm not accusing you. Just making a pure statement. I can see you and your stealth IP address means no protection against me.

There are many unexplained mysteries here.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Fortune cookie anyone?

Phixion you could surprised how much whiplash can hurt later on.
I was hit from behind in my car at high speed once and I thought
I was okay too. But then a few days afterward my back, arms, neck
and my head were killing me.
Hopefully that won't happen to you. But if it does take duhsquared's
advice and get yourself checked out.

I don't think your dream was a coincidence. And I think it shows that
there is more to this life than what we see around us.

Thanks for posting your story.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I am watching you...!
Accusing again and again... I'm not accusing you. Just making a pure statement. I can see you and your stealth IP address means no protection against me.

There are many unexplained mysteries here.

Stealth IP?! Maybe it's because I'm on a router...

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by phixion
Stealth IP?! Maybe it's because I'm on a router...

No. It's because you are allowed to use an internet connection that's not provided for the Public. Even I could gain one if I was a Financial worker somewhere like the World Trade Center.

But the Fact is far different!

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Ok - I now believe you chat rubbish. 'Ignored'.

[edit on 3-3-2005 by phixion]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
precognitive abilities are real.

I knew the moment my grandma died when I was about 10, I sat up in bed and said "she's gone". A little while later grampa called and said she lost her battle with cancer.

I knew alllll day one time that my car was going to be hit and sure enough, a cop hit an icy patch and hit my car.

One day, I had an awful feeling that my son was going to get hit by a car. When I got home from work I locked all the doors. I had gotten a hair cut on the way home and jumped in the shower to get the hair clippins off. Well wouldn't ya know that lil chit got out and sure enough he got hit by a car. Thank God he wasn't really hurt, just a bad concussion. But I've had many many of these precognitive experiences.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I think, you will forget all this torture you are going through, as soon as you take your hands on your money.

Anyway, this is what your dream was about. Not an accident, but a future of Truth!

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
hmm ok now im confused here , the original topic is about a person who dreamt of a car crash , then it came true yea? soooo im kinda wondering where the money comes into it? is there some thing im missing here? vertu, i have seen quite a few of your posts and ever single one has came down to someone getting rich or about money, dont take that as an insult im just curious to what its all about ?????
warren

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cenobite1
hmm ok now im confused here , the original topic is about a person who dreamt of a car crash , then it came true yea? soooo im kinda wondering where the money comes into it? is there some thing im missing here? vertu, i have seen quite a few of your posts and ever single one has came down to someone getting rich or about money, dont take that as an insult im just curious to what its all about ?????
warren

It's all about my business partner, who has so many (stolen) nicknames here, that could flood a river!!

I sent him a dream regarding his money, and now he is extremely happy because of that. He will be rich, because he wanted to be rich. Of course, a little alien help was required, but now everything is just perfect.

Unfortunately he is stressed because he fears that I will run off with his millions of dollars, but all he should do is wait up the Big Day. There is nothing else sensible he could do, anyway.

[edit on 3-3-2005 by Vertu]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I understand the calmness you experienced. I can't explain it, but I understand it. When I was 14 years old I was swimming near a waterfall and it was the rainy season with more than usual turbulence and I got caught in the pull of the churning water. I fought hard to swim out of it but it kept sucking me back.. When I was pulled to the falling water I was violently pulled dow. The churning would pull me down then I'd surface at the pool and be pulled back into the turbulence. After the second time I realized the uselessness of fighting the suction and immediately had visions of past experiences, in fact more experiences than I should have been able to have in a whole day of memories, but they happened in just a few seconds. [I guess, life flashing,] but as soon as the memories started my fear disapeared completely and was replaced by an unimaginable calmness. I've never had that kind of calm again and that was 50 years ago. But I remember being pulled down again and felt the current push me to the bottom and force me in a different direction. I surfaced downstream about fifty yards and easily paddeled to the side of the river. My friends witnessed the whole thing and thought I would surely drown. I've ofted wondered if other people find that calmness in the face of possible death.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Pretty cool, mebbe your developing precog skills. I used to be able to predict the weather when I was about 3-5 yrs old. now I'm 13 and I can't do a thing!

Try developing it, maybe you'll become good at it.

Check out www.psipog.net loads of stuuf like you said

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
When I felt the calmness though I didn't ever think "I'm about to die". I just knew I was going to crash and for some reason I knew I was going to be able to walk out of the car after.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join