It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton official pleads guilty to treason for China collusion

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+56 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
The BL.com via Google.com

A Clinton appointee pleaded guilty to treason charges after she was indicted by a federal grand jury for colluding with foreign agents.

According to a Department of Justice’s press release, Candace Marie Claiborne, who worked under both Hillary and Bill Clinton, pleaded guilty to conspire to defraud the U.S. government, hide contact with foreign spies, obstruct an official trial, and make false statements to the FBI.

At no point has this story been publicized. I didn't even know that such a trial was ongoing. You'd think a legitimate trial for TREASON in this day and age would be grounds for wall to wall coverage.

With all we know of how the Clinton State Department dealt with classified materials and the disbursement thereof, this adds another layer of intrigue to the Clinton saga. Emails were just the beginning. There have also been reports of Chinese hacking into this server with data stolen. That report is certainly given more credibility considering the depth to which this traitor was involved with the Clintons and the Chinese.

Treason deserves hanging.
edit on 25 4 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

edit on 26 4 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I hope and expect more dirty laundry to be exposed in the next couple of years from the Obama/Clinton cabal.

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

" Treason deserves hanging. "

As it Should in Any Free Democratic Republic . Someone Tell the Lefty's that by the Way ........
edit on 25-4-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   
So, to make sure she stayed alive, she took the guilty of Treason charge. Otherwise she would have to worry about implicating Clinton and would wind up missing.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I'm also surprised this hasn't been reported. I had no idea this was even going on until I read this. Treason is a very serious charge, something you'd think the MSM would be all over, until you see it's a Clinton person instead of Trump. They seem to be singularly focused for the last 2 years for some reason.

Pursuing those who imperil our national security for personal gain will remain a key priority of the National Security Division.
Is this still ongoing? I really hope it is.
edit on 4/26/19 by thov420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
no, she is not a clinton official. dont spread bull# news please

she held a mid level job in the state department. she worked under the obama administration AND the trump administration
edit on 26-4-2019 by tempesillest because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Id say..."remarkable" only its so obviously just the tip of the iceberg. Id scream about the Clintons even louder, only the Bush's and Obamas are equally implicated imo all signers of agenda 21 need to be dealt with severely.

Thats the real global coup, only the Bush's started it here in the states in the 30s.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Good lord!!!!! Can you even imagine the coverage if this was a Trump staffer!
I mean even if her job was to clean toilets in the mother in law quarters it would be 24/7 coverage on the trial from day 1.
I’m glad we have places like this.

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: tempesillest

Well if she *worked under both Hillary and Bill Clinton*, what else could she possibly be ?

😎

p.s. it's a riddle. Guess the answer 😎

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

shes an employee for the government. she worked under the trump administration too smart ass

+20 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

she held a mid level job in the state department. she worked under the obama administration AND the trump administration

thats the title of the article.

Clinton official pleads guilty to treason for China collusion

and she was 'appointed' by Clinton to the State Dept.

I wonder if she new Diane Feinsteins spy..

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I wonder if she told on SOS Hillary sharing all her classified e-mails with China?

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

no she was not appointed. she is a career employee. provide evidence for your claims please

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
CNN

Claiborne will self-surrender to authorities on June 5, ahead of a sentencing hearing on July 9.
She faces a maximum of five years in prison on the conspiracy charge.

That is disappointing, if the penalty is that light, it was probably quite profitable sell out her countrymen.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

shes an employee for the government. she worked under the trump administration too smart ass

That makes her a Deep State "Isosceles Triangle" 😎

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Some further documentation:

DoJ Press Release

Court Recap

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Trump "allowed" her to stay because he knew an investigation was underway 😎

The exposure was better that way 😎

Rolling snowballs always get bigger 😎

edit on Apr-26-2019 by xuenchen because: πŸ€“

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Some further documentation:

DoJ Press Release

Court Recap

So, your direct sources don't use the word treason that I could find with a cursory review. Treason is a specific charge, so the article may be a bit slanted or I'm missing something.

In principle and in fact, she most certainly did commit treason. But maybe there's a more specific view of treason in law that would preclude the charge.
edit on 26 4 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   

From my understanding, the underlying context is within a war or during war-time.

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: tempesillest

Actually, if you had read projectvxn's link, you would notice that she held a top-secret clearance in the State Department, where she has worked since 1999. There seems to be a typo in that story as well, since at one point is says she is a 60-year veteran of the State Department, but it also says she is 63 years old. I seriously doubt she was working there when she was three years old. I'm assuming they meant a 20-year veteran of the State Department, since they also state she began her career in 1999 under President Bill Clinton.

She was, as a mid-level official with top secret clearance, an official. She started her career under Bill Clinton. She then worked there for 20 years spanning the remainder of Clinton's administration, George W. Bush's administration, and Barack Obama's administration. She was charged on March 29, 2017, two months after Trump took office. So you apparently would have us believe that State Department officials disappear as soon as a new President takes office? She started under Clinton, and was charged under Trump... so Trump was somehow at fault for what happened under Clinton and was not noticed by two other Presidents? If you ask me, this is just evidence that Trump is doing what he promised: he's cleaning house.

Incidentally, her original plea in 2017 was "not guilty." The story is only now news because she has changed her plea to "guilty"... likely over a plea deal that has her spill the beans on others. You know, the same tricks Mueller tried to use on Trump? That means more and bigger fish are headed to the fish fry.

I'm sorry; I have seen some seriously inept attempts to try and twist something back on our current President, but I think you just set a new (low) bar.

TheRedneck

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join