It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a course on how to be deprogrammed?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
If there was a course on how to be deprogrammed from MSM and social networks and the whole SJW agenda and other brainwashing, would you subscribe to a free and honest thread to wash your mind clean of all reproach of dishonest thought?

Kinda of a Idea I had, or a experiment in honesty. Would people actually contribute in a thread like this or would it become another political echo chamber? Could we find a balance where intrigue and real conversations of going back to being pure of any influenced aberrations of thought and or political beliefs from Media?

So instead of going off the grid and basically escaping modern civilization, just follow some simple rules of nature to avoid all this in our current everyday lives.

So in this beta thread there are some things I would like to discuss that I feel are hampering modern civilization and causing mankind to steer away from it's destiny and glory ok?

*Phone addiction.
*Online shopping
*Fast foods (food in general)
*Money
*Water
*Oil
*Religion (don't really want to add this, due to the fact it breeds political (divisiveness)
*Wars
*pollution
*Governmental secrecy
*Nuclear proliferation
*Alternate lifestyles
*Aliens, ghosts, ect.
*Big pharma, Doctors ect.
*Lawyers and Attorneys ( the law in general)

I could go on and on.

Thanks for the read and hope you understand what I have in mind for this topic.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Shockerking

I think phone addiction or really electronics in general would be a good place to start.
People need to come to the realization that we don’t need to have these things glued to our hands. Hell, I keep my iPhone on silent in the other room.
And when traveling it’s in my glove box.
I just couldn’t give a crap about texting or the Myriad of other distractions the thing can do.
I have it in case I need it for an emergency. That’s about it.
And If there ever is a emergency and someone needs to get a hold of me, the people who I care about can call my house line.

This song and video sums up cellphones and electronic devices perfectly.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I like the idea but it could be dangerous. Our belief system is built on what we consider to be trustworthy sources of information. For some that includes government and media. If people suddenly realise that their trusted sources of information can no longer be trusted. Their subconscious brain will need recategorize a lifetimes worth of information to recreate a new belief system (aka mental breakdown).

That's why 911 etc would never be questioned by the masses. People don't want the truth. They want to protect their image of reality. If you try break down their image of reality they can become abusive. A last line of defence to protect their mental stability.

I will watch though!

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Coming to ats to ask how to be deprogrammed is like going to a buffet to ask how to lose weight.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

I think phone addiction or really electronics in general would be a good place to start.
People need to come to the realization that we don’t need to have these things glued to our hands. Hell, I keep my iPhone on silent in the other room.
I just couldn’t give a crap about texting or the Myriad of other distractions the thing can do.
And If there ever is a emergency and someone needs to get a hold of me, the people who I care about can call my house line.

Thanks for the reply, I agree about cell phone usage 100%. And thanks for the song I know it well, never seen the video though. Thanks, it makes sense now.
BTW Cannot wait till the new tool album gets finally released.

edit on 4 25 2019 by Shockerking because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino
Coming to ats to ask how to be deprogrammed is like going to a buffet to ask how to lose weight.

Simple solution though, don't eat at a buffet. Cook your own food, Or try going to a buffet and asking about ATS? See?
edit on 4 25 2019 by Shockerking because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
I like the idea but it could be dangerous. Our belief system is built on what we consider to be trustworthy sources of information. For some that includes government and media. If people suddenly realise that their trusted sources of information can no longer be trusted. Their subconscious brain will need recategorize a lifetimes worth of information to recreate a new belief system (aka mental breakdown).

That's why 911 etc would never be questioned by the masses. People don't want the truth. They want to protect their image of reality. If you try break down their image of reality they can become abusive. A last line of defence to protect their mental stability.

I will watch though!

But that's the breakthrough needed for humanity to move on from all this obstruction of lies and deceit.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shockerking
If there was a course on how to be deprogrammed from MSM and social networks and the whole SJW agenda and other brainwashing, would you subscribe to a free and honest thread to wash your mind clean of all reproach of dishonest thought?

Kinda of a Idea I had, or a experiment in honesty. Would people actually contribute in a thread like this or would it become another political echo chamber? Could we find a balance where intrigue and real conversations of going back to being pure of any influenced aberrations of thought and or political beliefs from Media?

So instead of going off the grid and basically escaping modern civilization, just follow some simple rules of nature to avoid all this in our current everyday lives.

So in this beta thread there are some things I would like to discuss that I feel are hampering modern civilization and causing mankind to steer away from it's destiny and glory ok?

*Phone addiction.
*Online shopping
*Fast foods (food in general)
*Money
*Water
*Oil
*Religion (don't really want to add this, due to the fact it breeds political (divisiveness)
*Wars
*pollution
*Governmental secrecy
*Nuclear proliferation
*Alternate lifestyles
*Aliens, ghosts, ect.
*Big pharma, Doctors ect.
*Lawyers and Attorneys ( the law in general)

I could go on and on.

Thanks for the read and hope you understand what I have in mind for this topic.

You can't be deprogrammed, you can only switch to a different programming, but you'll still be programmed by the logic and ideas someone else created

The cost of dropping everything may be high but it can be done

However, let's say you go offline and underground, you'll have to figure out how to live day by day with no support at all from any society, because if you still depend on things provided by any government then you have not really switched programming, you are just on a lesser/simpler version of it

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

That song got recorded and distributed by electronic devices, hardly a good way to fight back...

You could say "How he can reach people otherwise?" And then we are inside the trap anyways.. Crying about it, but still inside and using it at it's fullest

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

We will need lots of pills then.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I do have a tape head demagnetizer that you could hold up to your head.
I know, it is crazy, but it works, everyone will say you're nuts for doing it and you will appear that you need reprogramming.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Yes there is a course to reprogram and it takes a while, I was pleasantly surprised that I already do some of the tasks laid out in "Prometheus Rising"

Like entertaining ideas as truth to switch your ways of thinking then letting by them go again so not to form attachment.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Sure thing....and it will RE-program you...so no matter....You'll still be "programmed".....

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

See here.

edit on 26-4-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
the best de-programming there is comes from Yourself... you don't need hypnosis for quitting smoking or going on a low-carb/zero-sweets food consumption regimen (AKA: Diet)...you just need to go cold-Turkey and gut-it-out

The main concern however is your refusal to be tied-into-the-matrix (de-programming) needs to be concealed from others...
a successful de=programmed individual will use all resources to remain an Unsuspected Person...
You must 'act' the role of a 'programmed' soul, just as the radical Muslim will practice Taqiya to remain as part-of-the-crowd and NOT become a Person-of-Interest

Just a Next-Level-Action that a Former-red-or-blue-pill taker must do to stay deprogrammed

RE:
Taqiya is a form of Islamic dissimulation or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny their faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are in fear or at risk of significant persecution.
edit on th30155628573426352019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Only way to deprogram is to die and be reborn, like jeebus did.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

No one is "Programmed" by MSM and/or social networks or anything else without their consent and cooperation. That's why it works so easily and so well. People love their confirmation biases and will embrace and applaud that which confirms their confirmation biases. Hence, echo chambers.

The first step is genuine introspection, starting with a firm grasp of the difference between fact and opinion.... including the difference between theory (hypothesis) and science.

Either the facts and truth determine your "programming"... or your "programming" determines your facts and truths.

It's not rocket science. It's ego.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

For a sec there i was thinking - Is this guy defending the massive international brainwashing and programming,

But then i thought i must be mistaken because irony is lost in translation.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

Oh my yes! LOL!!!

And yet the irony is lost on those who lack discernment...

Ironic indeed!

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Could we find a balance where intrigue and real conversations of going back to being pure of any influenced aberrations of thought and or political beliefs from Media?

Can I assume investigative reporters actually do objective investigations, or is there confirmation bias mixed in there somewhere? If I keep an open mind and do my own research, then I will have a better grasp of what may be the real truth vs. fake truth.

Maybe we all need to sit on the fence from time to time and take a 360 degree look around.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join