It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need some feedback please!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I've mentioned this here before, but I've got a podcast out that I'm working hard to improve. We just released our 6th episode and we've make some major progress I think. It's a nerd podcast where we focus on movie and video game news and opinions, as well as whatever else is on our minds. I'd really appreciate it if you could check out the show and let me know what you think. It starts out a little rough sound wise but we get better every week. Thanks everyone!

anchor.fm...

We're also available on iTunes, Google and Spotify. If you like the show please drop us a rating and review!

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: nyk537

Feedback. I always think of this.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Same same, market is saturated.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Instead of repeating everything that's already said and done ad infinitum we should focus on innovation.
What can you guys contribute that's really new?
Novelty can be found in details. Come on you seem smart, dare to be different.

Sorry if that's not the feedback you're looking for.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Yes, all been done so many times and nothing new. I don't like others preaching their version at me on any score. Mostly, they are less informed and educated than I am. What I want to know I go digging up for myself because I trust my own faculties for proper critical analysis than others who have agendas and are trying to get me to acccept their versions and not my own. I think for myself. Like the world has had enough of other people's versions. We had it for two thousand years from corrupt priests telling us from the pulpit before #ing the choir boys.

The internet is so extensive now we no longer need this. We can go searching for the articles and think our own thoughts and responses without having it broadcasted as a second hand version from people with their agendas and motives for manipulating us.

I think my own thoughts. Write me an article and I will read it if there is a place I can feedback to you, but only if you let me respond like ATS does. No response no audience.

Why do people think somehow they are in a position to inform and others should be just the passive audience? That is where our media has been going wrong. ATS style is the future where we can feedback and not give unmerited power to those who seem to think they are better than us at giving information and we should listen to them. I want to listent to everybody, not just the manipulators trying to make themselves elite and use us as a stepping stone to success. No, just no, I will never be a pawn in such games.

edit on 25-4-2019 by Malak777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I mean why even bother with this? Why use ATS for your own ends to advertise your broadcasts? Is ATS and the members here not good enough for informing in this media environment of the forum? Why do you want to try and pull us away from this type of free and equal information and media exchange into your dark corner of you as the informer and we just your passive audience? What do you have that makes you a cut above the rest of us and qualified to have us come to your place and be preached to?

edit on 25-4-2019 by Malak777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Good luck...but there is a rule against self promotion here....Check out the Ts and C's. If you're getting clicks and likes anywhere or asking for them...? It's against them.

Contact GRAMBLER member here...he has a podcast I believe, and can advise you further...

Again...good luck with it!
*ps....ask any mod!

edit on 25-4-2019 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Malak777

Jeez. No one is forcing you to listen man, it’s a podcast about movies and games so won’t be my thing but I listen to loads of podcasts at work and find them informative and refreshing for the most part. Much better than radio and I’m bored with my music collection. Guess what I haven’t been pulled away from ATS either!

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Wasn’t Grambler promoting his YouTube channel here? Yes I believe he did. I’ve nothing against it but I see why ATS won’t allow self promotion, not when they need ads who pay for that service.

top topics

join