It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller report silent on biggest Russian interference, proves it was a witch hunt

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Grambler

Wel if it was true, why did mueller say over and over that no one on trumps team illegally conspired with Russians

Well, that's not exactly what he and his report says though, is it?

Yes that is exactly what the report says

There was no illegal conspiring with trump or anyone in his team with Russians

Do you mean to tell me you are posting on all of these mueller threads and don’t know that

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Keep it up an maybe you'll get Sarah Sander's job!

As the investigation unfolded, Democrats and other Trump critics pointed to multiple instances of those contacts between Trump campaign officials and Russia as evidence of “collusion,” a term that Mueller points out in his report has no legal application, but nevertheless colloquially encompasses the kinds of possible violations he examined.

Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III uncovered “evidence of numerous links” between Donald Trump campaign officials and individuals with or claiming ties to the Russian government, according to a redacted version of his final report released by the Justice Department on Thursday.

But Mueller declined to charge any of those campaign officials under conspiracy, coordination, or campaign finance laws for their contacts with Russians, because the evidence didn’t reach a prosecutable threshold.
www.rollcall.com...

Mueller chose not to indict Don Jr, because he didn't think Don Jr was smart enough to know he was committing a crime! I guess ignorance of the law is an excuse, if you're a Trump.

And, according to Mueller, while Putin was hacking and running propaganda troll farms to assist Donald Trump win the presidency, Donald Trump was lying to the American people about his continued negotiation to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, including offering Putin the penthouse suite, as a gift. But, Mueller didn't find evidence to prove that they spoke about it, or coordinated together...

......even though 5 hours after Trump gave the "Russia, if you're listening" speech, Russia tried to hack Hillary's server. Mueller couldn't prove it just wasn't a coincidence.

We got nothing from Mueller on Trump’s ties to Deutsche Bank, because the NYSD has an ongoing investigation.

So, don't tell me there was no evidence of collusion.

The evidence may not reach the judicial bar for indictment. But, Trump's actions and behavior, from the Mueller report and beyond, does reach the impeachment threshold.

edit on 19-4-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

My goodness you are a gem

You still believe the dossier and in Russian collusion

Unbelievable

When I get to my competitor I can list the time after time the mueller report says no one in trumps te conspired illegally with Russians

How you can read that and still believe that conspiracy is truly an amazing feat of denying reality

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Yeah , but According to Clapper , the President is GUILTY of " Passive Collusion " . By the way , WTF is that > ?

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Typical. There you go again, misrepresenting my words, ignoring what I wrote and making up and projecting your words onto me.

Cheap effort at deflection, when you can't address the actual words that I post.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Typical. There you go again, misrepresenting my words, ignoring what I wrote and making up and projecting your words onto me.

Cheap effort at deflection, when you can't address the actual words that I post.

What you said was Putin had a deal with Trump to help him win the United states presidency in exchange for a penthouse in Trump tower Moscow.

You also said that Mueller couldn't find proof of this but it happened.....

Lol

You haven't even moved onto the CNN talking points yet. They have pretty much given up on Trump and are going after Sarah Sanders now....

Lol

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

What you said was Putin had a deal with Trump to help him win the United states presidency in exchange for a penthouse in Trump tower Moscow.

No I didn't. This is what I said;
"...according to Mueller, while Putin was hacking and running propaganda troll farms to assist Donald Trump win the presidency, Donald Trump was lying to the American people about his continued negotiation to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, including offering Putin the penthouse suite, as a gift."

There is nothing there that's not true.

No I didn't. I said Mueller couldn't prove that Putin and Trump worked together to coordinate these things.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I did address the actual words you posted.

The whole thread was about the dossier being not true and sourced bykremlin officials.

You said there were crimes committed regarding conspiring with Russians

Like this

Mueller chose not to indict Don Jr, because he didn't think Don Jr was smart enough to know he was committing a crime! I guess ignorance of the law is an excuse, if you're a Trump.

So don jr committed a crime conspiring with Russians, but Mueller let him go. that's what you said happened.

Mueller says otherwise.

You still by the Russian collusion narrative after all of this in the report

1. "The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."
2. "The investigation examined whether [contacts between Russia and Trump figures] involved or resulted in coordination or a conspiracy with the Trump Campaign and Russia, including with respect to Russia providing assistance to the Campaign in exchange for any sort of favorable treatment in the future. Based on the available information, the investigation did not establish such coordination."
3. "The investigation did not establish that [Carter] Page coordinated with the Russian government in its efforts to interfere with the 2016 election."
4. "The Office did not identify evidence in those [contacts between Russians and people around Trump after the GOP convention] of coordination between the Campaign and the Russian government."
5. "The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort's sharing polling data and Russia's interference in the election ... [and] the investigation did not establish that Manafort otherwise coordinated with the Russian government on its election-interference efforts."
6. "The investigation did not establish that these [contacts between Russians and people around Trump during the transition] reflected or constituted coordination between the Trump Campaign and Russia in its election interference activities."
7. "The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons conspired or coordinated with the [Russian disinformation campaign]."

Truly an incredible denial of reality

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Something else that's just nuts .........

AG Barr gave an opportunity for higher ranking Congress people to see some of the redacted material, but guess what ?😆

Democrats Decline to View Less Redacted Mueller Report

The top Democrats include:

Pelosi
Schumer
Nadler
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA)
Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), ranking member of the Judiciary Committee
Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA), ranking member of the Senate Intelligence Committee

Rather than accept Barr’s proposal to view the Mueller report, they insisted that they have access to redacted material and “access to grand jury material.”
😧

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Ridiculous. So its your claim that maybe in one of the slighlty redacted portions he covers this most effectual example of russian discord in the US?

What section would Mueller have included this in that was redacted?

For starters, these:

Did you read these? They are all about investigations into the Russian IRA, not trump lol. Like I said before, kicking that dead horse is just getting stinky intestines between your toes.

Cheers - Dave

This is the question my post answered.

So its your claim that maybe in one of the slighlty redacted portions he covers this most effectual example of russian discord in the US?

Those redaction are specific to Russian "discord".

Again, we don't know what Mueller has been "silent" on, as Gambler's title says, as long as we don't know what's been redacted. It's simple logic.

Fight with me all you want, but we just don't know the scope of Mueller's investigation unless we know what's in the whole report. "We" might never know, but certain members of Congress should know, in my opinion, for the issues to be resolved.

The idiot dems in Congress refuse to examine the report unless it is fully redacted and includes the grand jury testimony. So, what your idiot dems are requesting is illegal and they know it. Their only point is to have something to bitch about. But a question, why would they hand over the report unredacted when some of those dems are targets of ongoing investigations? I don't think any of us want them forewarned.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 4/19.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Summer 2016. Russian outreach to the Trump Campaign continued into the summer of 2016, as candidate Trump was becoming the presumptive Republican nominee for President. On June 9, 2016, for example, a Russian lawyer met with senior Trump Campaign officials Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, and campaign chairman Paul Manafort to deliver what the email proposing the meeting had described as "official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary." The materials were offered to Trump Jr. as "part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump." The written communications setting up the meeting showed that the Campaign anticipated receiving information from Russia that could assist candidate Trump's electoral prospects, but the Russian lawyer's presentation did not provide such information

This series of events could implicate the federal election-law ban on contributions and donations by foreign nationals , 52 U.S.C. § 3012 l(a)(l )(A). Specifically, Goldstone passed along an offer purportedly from a Russian government official to provide "official documents and information" to the Trump Campaign for the purposes of influencing the presidential election. Trump Jr. appears to have accepted that offer and to have arranged a meeting to receive those materials. Documentary evidence in the form of email chains supports the inference that Kushner and Manafort were aware of that purpose and attended the June 9 meeting anticipating the receipt of helpful information to the Campaign from Russian sources.

The Office considered whether this evidence would establish a conspiracy to violate the foreign contributions ban, in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 371; the solicitation of an illegal foreign source contribution; or the acceptance or receipt of "an express or implied promise to make a [foreign-source] contribution, " both in violation of 52 U.S.C. § 3012l(a)(l)(A), (a)(2). There are reasonable arguments that the offered information would constitute a "thing of value" within the meaning of these provisions, but the Office determined that the government would not be likely to obtain and sustain a conviction for two other reasons: first, the Office did not obtain admissible evidence likely to meet the government's burden to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that these individuals acted "willfully," i.e., with general knowledge of the illegality of their conduct; and, second, the government would likely encounter difficulty in proving beyond a reasonable doubt that the value of the promised information exceeded the threshold for a criminal violation

Page 185

So, it would have been a crime for Don Jr IF he had acted with general knowledge of the illegality of their conduct. Ignorance of the law as a defense....and anyway, it's hard to put a dollar amount on whatever the Russians were offering.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

So, what your idiot dems are requesting is illegal and they know it.

I think that's what the Trump administration is arguing. But, what I think will happen is that the administration's tactic will force the Dems to start impeachment hearings, in order to get the documents they're demanding. Then, we'll be having impeachment hearings during the 2020 election cycle.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Yet no indictments except for the Russian lawyer on a different matter 😶

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

So, what your idiot dems are requesting is illegal and they know it.

I think that's what the Trump administration is arguing. But, what I think will happen is that the administration's tactic will force the Dems to start impeachment hearings, in order to get the documents they're demanding. Then, we'll be having impeachment hearings during the 2020 election cycle.

If the dimwitted dems try that I hope to see them all charged with at least sedition, hopefully treason for their attempted coup. Anything that stupid shouldn't be alive and I would watch those hangings, hopefully televised, but pay per view is ok too. Anyone can see this is all politics and boohoo, their criminal bitch, their crime boss Hillary lost, how will they ever keep the graft flowing? You can't get rich in politics unless you're a criminal, right :-)

The dems are lucky I'm not in charge, we'd be beating Lincoln's record :-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Mueller definitively killed the russia collusion conspiracy

You claims of if don jr did morebit would have been a crime is irrelevant; he did not commit a crime as mueller said

As this op says, this proves the dossier was garbage

The dossier was sourced by kremlin agents and caused more discord in the us than any other thing they did

So mueller should have investigated that

You admit you don’t care about that, presumably because you don’t care about Russian interference that hurt trump

And I feel mueller the intel community and the Dems probably feel the same way

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

a reply to: Scepticaldem

No I didn't. This is what I said;
"...according to Mueller, while Putin was hacking and running propaganda troll farms to assist Donald Trump win the presidency, Donald Trump was lying to the American people about his continued negotiation to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, including offering Putin the penthouse suite, as a gift."

There is nothing there that's not true.

No I didn't. I said Mueller couldn't prove that Putin and Trump worked together to coordinate these things.

Correct. We completely agree that my summary of your nonsense is correct. Thank you for taking the time to respond.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Mueller never mentioned Veselnetskaya's meetings with Glen Simpson and others from FusionGPS the day before and after the Trump Tower meeting. He only investigated the Trump Tower meeting.

FusionGPS is where the Steele Dossier came from.

That's more evidence this was a witch hunt.

edit on 20-4-2019 by SouthernForkway26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Witch hunt,yes Joseph McCarthy would be proud.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join