It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 kids Stabbed at Piper High School

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
There has been a school stabbing at Piper High School in Sunrise, which is around the corner from my house. There are currently all the news stations helicopters hovering over my house focusing at the school. It has been reported that 2 minors were stabbed, details are unknown.

I know this isn't world news or major current events, but its happening outside my house right now, so I figured I report it.

will look for links.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Just to note, two years ago there was a stabbing of a Piper High School student at the corner store, half a block from the school. The kid died.

Currently the school looks to be on lockdown and the 2 kids have been taken to the hospital, condition still unknown. Police don't know if they were the only 2 involved in the incident.

*crosses Piper HS off the list as a school I would have send my kids to when they were ready for HS

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
They both survived... A boy and a girl.

"Two boys who had had words before got into an argument, then escalated until one of them pulled a weapon and stabbed the other. The girl student was trying to step in between the boys and stop the fight when she was stabbed, officials said. School officials said they did not know what the boys were fighting over but students who were interviewed said it was over a girl."

Sun-Sentinel: 2 students stabbed in classroom at Piper High in Sunrise

NBC6.net: Two Students Reportedly Stabbed In Altercation At School

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
What is wrong with people these days

new topics

top topics

join