It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should I or Shouldn't I ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Yesterday something odd happened , Me and my girlfriend were sitting and talking when she said that she had a strange dream the night before , She's going through a divorce at the moment and in a custody battle with her ex.

What she said about here dream was that she found herself in a run down car park , She said I wasn't there but our dog was and she couldn't understand why she didn't have her car , Then out of nowhere her ex show'd up and was being a prick when she noticed her Son was sitting on the ground crying , She went to comfort her Son and her ex said fine you can take him then and started to walking off , She said how can I take him I have no car he replied I don't care and left , She then told me that she couldn't figure out why she was in a run down car park called "Gravity Road"

I did a double take and ask her what did you just say ? She said I was in a abandon car park , I said no before that what was it called ? She again said "Gravity Road"

Well here's the strange part - We have her Son next week for spring break and I had been thinking of things to go do and one of the things I had thought about doing was going to a place in Pasadena called "Gravity Hill" it's a old road that you can park your car at the bottom of the hill and put the car in neutral and it will start rolling up hill defying gravity .

I had not even mention it to her and she had no way of knowing I was considering it and she had never heard of the place before . Is that crazy or what ? Do you think this is a sign to go or a omen to stay away and what do you think of the fact she picked up on my thought somehow ?

That's to specific to be a coincidence.

edit on 4/10/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

I went through a stage of reading into signs too much. supernatural signs like the one you are describing, from what I realized, are mostly just demonstrating that you are synchronizing into a more unified consciousness, so stuff like that will happen. Don't read into it too much.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I watched a Derren Brown episode once and he showed how couples can tell what the other is thinking, he got them to stand face to face and asked one to think of something and the other would attempt to say what they were thinking and lo and behold it worked, couldn't find the episode I'm talking about but yes I feel you and your partner are on the same wave length, also funnily enough the place your talking of is like somewhere near me called the electric brae and is an optical illusion
edit on 10-4-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Don't do it. Take the safe route. Don't go.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Somehow you may have linked to her subconsciously and she did not understand what the link was about. Most times we cannot understand what is being communicated in the link properly. Some people have learned to understand that information better than others. The longer you are with a person the more clearly the link will get as long as you are communicating with them so they can relate to what is happening.

Once that link gets clearer and stronger, you can't fool the old lady anymore, they instinctively know what you are thinking.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Well, from her dream it seems like the Gravity Road/Hill thing is not a good idea, since there was no pleasantness in her dream but only sadness and confusion.

What did she think of the coincidence?

How old is the son? Maybe her subconscious is telling her that it's been bad for her son, for her to be living with and thus exposing him to a new man before she is even divorced. Depending on his age, that can be very confusing to a kiddo. And if they are old enough, the kid can really resent the mom or the new man, even if on the surface he likes him.

That's my guess. The dream was herself telling her to consider more carefully how her actions affect her kiddo, and that putting him first may need to be her priority going forward. As far as the coincidence wih the Gravity Road thing, couples can be telepathic at times. My family doesn't let my twin brother and me be on the same team if we're playing Trivial Pursuit because we can telepath the most random and obscure answers to one another. 😂

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

She's tried putting her Son first and still tries but unfortunately she left her husband and moved out of their house , Her Husband is very controlling and has more money then God their divorce has been going on for 3 years now and Her husband has turned her Son against her with his money and brainwashing , The Judge even determined it was "Parental alienation" on the part of the Husband the kid is only 12 but also a spoiled brat can only eat filet mignon type of spoiled and his Mom doesn't have the money for that life style - Her ex is fighting tooth and nail not to settle the divorce because he's got to sale the house to pay her off It's really sad and ugly . I've been with her for close to 2 years now and been a constant her Ex has been moving women in and out because they wont stay with him that's how bad he is even with all his income he cant get one to stay .

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Should I or Shouldn't I ?

Does it really matter now that you are involved in a contentious domestic situation that could swiftly spin out of control?

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yeah that's been in the back of my mind her ex has already proven he's capable of just about anything He's even had me and her followed with a P.I their divorce is at it's finial stages and he has no more stalling capability's I've been worried that he's going to try and hurt her it's that bad .

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

My gut says don’t go!

How does she feel about it?

Tell her to hang in there and just enjoy her time with her son. If the kid is being a brat, don’t react. They need love more than anything.

He may even be taking it out on her because it is probably safer than dealing with the dad.

Try to find something else to do, maybe fishing, hiking. Don’t go to that Hill!

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
I did a double take and ask her what did you just say ? She said I was in a abandon car park , I said no before that what was it called ? She again said "Gravity Road"

Well here's the strange part - We have her Son next week for spring break and I had been thinking of things to go do and one of the things I had thought about doing was going to a place in Pasadena called "Gravity Hill" it's a old road that you can park your car at the bottom of the hill and put the car in neutral and it will start rolling up hill defying gravity .

I had not even mention it to her and she had no way of knowing I was considering it and she had never heard of the place before . Is that crazy or what ? Do you think this is a sign to go or a omen to stay away and what do you think of the fact she picked up on my thought somehow ?

Go ahead. Gravity Road might depict the way forward for your soul where it will slowly ascend up a normal hill (gravity hill) experience.

Once you reach the top of the hill (another dream) your soul will have ascended to a new spiritual height.

A dream is often a precursor to your future. It will happen whether it is painful or not. Maybe the spirit realm is testing everyone to see who can handle the pains and rise to new heights or not. Just an idea.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I'm still trying to figure out the part of dating someone that is in the middle of a divorce and custody battle.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Why not How long is she supposed to stay single ? It's been over 3 years since she left him with no end in sight , Is she supposed to be lonely the entire time ? She waited close to 2 years to start dating and we just hit it off, Are we supposed to not act on our feelings because of her ex? That would just give him more control over her . Granted it's not Ideal but I'm glad to have her in my life I couldn't ask for a better partner .

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

It's called separation and usually happens years in advance of the divorce because lawyers, costs, time, custody battles, etc. My parents were busy "divorcing" for 5 years. Costs a lot of money, among other things.
edit on 10/4/19 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Picking up someone else's X's is always fraught with negativity. Good news........... there's Beer.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
I'm still trying to figure out the part of dating someone that is in the middle of a divorce and custody battle.

What he said

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
a reply to: olaru12

Yeah that's been in the back of my mind her ex has already proven he's capable of just about anything He's even had me and her followed with a P.I their divorce is at it's finial stages and he has no more stalling capability's I've been worried that he's going to try and hurt her it's that bad .

Yikes, then DEFINITELY don't do that Gravity Hill activity.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

She doesn't have to be lonely the whole time, especially if he has been moving in with women.

BUT it's unfortunate that she (and the husband too) have introduced their son to new romantic partners before they are legally divorced. That is really, really, REALLY unfair to ask of a kid to deal with, especially one HOA age who can clearly understand what's up.

It's selfish when parents do that. Date, but don't involve your kid on it. It's too late now, but at least you seem like a good guy and frankly, sounds like YOU might be the best thing in the kids life right now, OP.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Very specific, and I'd definitely be careful, if you do decide to go. Is this ex of hers a threatening sort? Can you do and take more than one vehicle? Perhaps have yours, or hers, if you take that, checked out, to be sure there isn't a mechanical issue?

I'd at least be very cautious.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
It probably doesn't mean anything at all and it's a weird coincidence. Those happen all the time.

top topics

join