It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 387
<< 384  385  386    388 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Barr will open the floodgates when Horowitz finishes his IG report on fisa abuse.

thefederalist.com...

That pic sure seems to resemble a man in a hunting lodge and attire...

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This article about Bruce Ohr came out, today:

DOJ official Bruce Ohr awarded $28G bonus amid Russia probe, records indicate

www.foxnews.com...

Bruce and Nellie Ohr seem to be central players in spygate so I searched to see if I could find any incriminating ties to the underlying corruption and it didn't take me long to find this article:

Alison Saunders, CB, the Queen’s top prosecutor came to dinner at Bruce and Nellie Ohr’s home four days before the infamous Trump Tower meeting

Alison Margaret Saunders is a British barrister and a former Director of Public Prosecutions. She was previously the Chief Crown Prosecutor for CPS London.

I won't go into detail or post any quotes from the article, but it's pretty lengthy and provides sources. If you read all the way through it, you'll see the type of corruption she is 'allegedly ' involved in..

themillenniumreport.com...

Here's an article about Lord Janner, who Saunders failed to prosecute (she had 3 chances to do so):

www.bbc.com...
edit on 7-6-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
FBI files on HRC have now dropped. Can someone provide the link? I'm on my phone!
edit on 7-6-2019 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

So the article you attached had a quote from the guy's brother that tried to torch the Cathedral.

"That is so not him".

That smells of a brainwashing technique being used. Not that I am some kind of a psychologist. Two classes worth 3 credit/hours each do not a therapist make. But it smells fishy.

edit on 7-6-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Yes, her and a whole lot more I posted yesterday. Here's the thread -

CrownGate: The Greatest Criminal Conspiracy in US History

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat reply to:
originally posted by: [post=24412701]EndtheMadnessNow
🤔

twitter.com...

That's a little odd..didn't he just go on a big thing about going to the moon and allocated funds for such an endeavor?

But to get to Mars we have to start with a moon base. We can assemble different items in space on the moon and use it for a launch zone. Getting a heavy payload off of Mars is going to be the goal. The Mars colonizers will have to devise something from resources or build one from components we ship them. Shipping them until further notice. We are going to Mars boys! boogety boogety or whatever Waltrip says.

Coming soon the Mars 20k electric car race. Like a giant hot wheels with batteries.

That is what that DJT tweet means to my thinking.
edit on 7-6-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
FBI files on HRC have now dropped. Can someone provide the link? I'm on my phone!

FBI Vault

@JordanSchachtelhas a breakdown of some...

New docs from FBI vault: -FBI concludes Hillary Clinton was in "violation of basic server security" w/ home-brew server. -Discusses possibility that *all* of her emails were stolen. -Review found HRC stripped classification of highest possible level.

This part is INSANE. Sidney Blumenthal attempted to leverage his relationship with Hillary to get her to hand over a classified intelligence file that contains a "roadmap" to a $30 billion fortune.

If one is still on team HRC and not a controller, one really really really needs to take stock of who they think they are.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I picked a name from your thread, Arvinder K. Sambei, and found an interesting bio:

British Senior Crown Prosecutor Arvinder Sambei conspired Trump coup d’tat with Robert Mueller

Sambei and Mueller have left a path of destruction whenever they have teamed up (U.S. Embassy bombings, 9/11, Trump-Russia Hoax)

Arvinder Sambei’s gender is ambiguous. While he-she dresses as a woman, “Arvinder” is a male name from the Punjab region of northwest India. An expert said it is as male a name in India as “John” is in the UK.

Sambei was evidently being groomed to coordinate with American lawyers. Hindsight proves this. Once Bill Clinton assumed the Presidency in 1993, Sambei collaborated with the FBI, DoJ, Robert Mueller and James Comey on numerous false flag events.

aim4truth.org...

Interesting info about Sambei's partner, Martin Polaine:

From mid-2008 to 2009, Mr. Polaine acted as legal adviser for the U.K. investigative team led by Martin Bridger. The Tempura team relied on Mr. Polaine’s counsel — which has since been determined to have been incorrect — to make the unlawful arrest of Cayman Islands Grand Court Justice Alexander Henderson in September 2008. The judge was eventually awarded $1.275 million in damages in a lawsuit settlement, while Mr. Polaine was forced to perform an apology before the court and was disbarred, a primary reason being that he had dispensed legal advice without having been called to the Bar in Cayman.

www.caymancompass.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thank you, Cranky. I just got home and opened my laptop. Glad you posted it for me! (I'm very tired today)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Jordan Schachtel started a thread

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.

• STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! Quit the BICKERING!!!!!!!!

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:57 PM
    link   
    @JordanSchachtelhas a breakdown of some...

New docs from FBI vault: -FBI concludes Hillary Clinton was in "violation of basic server security" w/ home-brew server. -Discusses possibility that *all* of her emails

If one is still on team HRC and not a controller, one really really really needs to take stock of who they think they are.

Oops, you already posted the thread

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:09 PM
    link   
    Q Proof?

pbs.twimg.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:24 PM
    link   

pic

This is staggering to me. She's quoting a Daily Beast Article as her point of reference. She claimed to be an "underemployed" researcher not a Rense style aggregator.

Are these people really that dumb? It would appear so because this email was private, so it gives insight into how little she actually knows and how much she actually speculates based on an article from a propaganda machine.

A good friend here posited the idea that the-drones read and consume the MSM stuff to get their info/insight. I found this preposterous at the time - but clear he was right and I adjusted my thinking. There are literally stooges out there using CNN and any "... Times" paper to be edumacated.

(good to see the old mascot getting a twit # - makes me smile)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:47 PM
    link   
    Paul Sperry

BREAKING: Special Counsel Mueller put innocent people through Hell, wiping out retirements and triggering nervous breakdown, even stroke

twitter.com...

This info correlates to the interview posted today by Dr. Janda. He interviewed whistleblower/insider Bill Benney who said that an FBI agent that Mueller sent to his house, kicked the door down and pointed a gun at Benney while he was in the shower.

m.youtube.com...

A few had speculated that maybe Mueller was a white hat. To me he sounds like an extremely dangerous psychopath

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:53 PM
    link   

Wow, very good. The spider web just keeps expanding when you start following the names. As the DS becomes more and more exposed you start to recognize it's like a cancer that has infected nearly every organ so how do you go about cutting-out the bad actors (cells) without killing the host.?

At para 105) That's gotta be one of the first 'Who is Q' debates on Youtube.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:04 PM
    link   

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:06 PM
    link   

There is a special ATS thread where those subjects are discussed. It was set up by dashen I believe.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:11 PM
    link   
    a reply to: carewemust

Do you have a link? I may start posting there. You know what subject I'm talking about. It's pretty obvious that is the core of this 'onion' of corruption

top topics

<< 384  385  386    388 >>

join