It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 386
<< 383  384  385    387  388 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Sad, only 27 yrs old. Our society is definitely changing.

Q1445:

Jun 10 2018 23:16:25 (EST)
Track ALL suicides.
Example 1:
Think Spade.
Trace to Children Foundation(s) (NY).
Trace to Import/Export.
Trace from China/MX to Long Beach.
Trace sale/spin off of Co.
Trace to CF.
Trace to Port (Security Clearance Profile (L5)).
Who granted?
Hussein/HRC.
Expect A LOT more.
Q

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Guys walks in with four gallons of gasoline, two cans of lighter fluid and two lighters -- when asked says his van is just out of gas. Van is not out of gas. Has a one-way ticket out of town on an international flight the next day. Was recently arrested for intruding at a church, refusing to leave, and resisting arrest.

"Police do not suspect terrorism"...

I guess we could call it "ideologically -driven arson" instead. It doesn't have to be middle east extremists in international schemes to be terrorism, does it?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
UK: Video emerges showing Assange in Belmarsh prison

Exclusive footage showing WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange in London’s high security Belmarsh prison has been obtained by Ruptly. It was filmed on a device by a fellow inmate who describes himself as a supporter of the whistleblower. The video shows Julian Assange having a conversation with another inmate. It also shows the whistleblower inside a cell, which contains a bed with a thin blue mattress, as well as other images of the prison’s interior. Ruptly could not independently verify whether the images were of Assange's cell. The footage appears to have been filmed before Assange was reportedly moved to the prison’s medical ward last week after his health deteriorated. WikiLeaks said that he lost weight dramatically and was incapable of even holding a conversation. Although the timestamp on the video says ‘2017,’ Ruptly believes this discrepancy to be due to a faulty setting on the recording device and that the video was shot inside Belmarsh prison, where Assange arrived in April 2019. Ruptly has not been able to verify if Assange is aware of the existence of the footage. Stills images of the video have already been published by a number of outlets. Assange has been serving a 50-week sentence for breaching bail in 2012. He is facing an extradition request from the US on charges of violating the US Espionage Act by publishing classified military and diplomatic documents in 2010.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I'd be very skeptical of the video date timestamp.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I'd be very skeptical of the video date timestamp.

I'd be very skeptical of the inmate that has the phone. Ny spidey senses are telling me he isn't just an inmate, nor is he a "supporter" of Assange. Sounds like a wild conspiracy, but we all know these things are more than possible.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

🤔

twitter.com...

That's a little odd..didn't he just go on a big thing about going to the moon and allocated funds for such an endeavor?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Andy, I have been reading through Corey's Digs regarding the Arkansas swamp and CF relationship when a came on the below quote on the 2nd page of the article

Thus far, the Arkansas swamp arrests, indictments, and guilty pleas, travel across several state lines, including Arkansas, Pennsylvania, Missouri, and Oklahoma.These are bundles of corrupt political webs, directly impacting legislation, elections, and taxpayer dollars, that form a much bigger network.

I'd place bets on the Oklahoma connection. Maybe the Philly guy as well
edit on 7-6-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

Edit to add: the article is from Dec 2018
edit on 7-6-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

We laugh not because it is funny, but because it is true.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

🤔

twitter.com...

Interesting language.

"... we are doing, including Mars..."

"Are Doing..."

And..... there it is again - Moon.

This appears to be Space Force Disclosure related to me by the inclusion of Science. As he said, he is here to disclose. The UK trip over, this suggests to me that things are progressing well on that "front."

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Yes. I'm guessing he means Moon has been done before whereas Mars requires much more focused effort.?

twitter.com...

edit on 7-6-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

🤔

twitter.com...

That's a little odd..didn't he just go on a big thing about going to the moon and allocated funds for such an endeavor?

I think hes saying the Moon should not be the end goal, and should merely be a stepping stone to the ultimate goal - Mars.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Defense and Science.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Openly gay. LBGT liaison. Suicide in his city office.

Yeah, that seems to be going around a lot lately in the law enforcement / political community.

It definitely feels like a purge has been ordered. Perhaps those NYC officers were actually black hats, who had been tasked with sitting on Weiner's laptop to make sure it's contents weren't leaked?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
“including Mars, (of which the moon is a part)”

My brain is going wild with speculation just over this fragment.

lots of disclosure-ish signs floating around lately

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Yep. Crumbs of truth intertwined with a whole lotta msm bait regards to disclosure.

Regards to "(of which the Moon is a part)" I think PJ nailed it. Moon is a stepping stone to get us to Mars.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Yep. Crumbs of truth intertwined with a whole lotta msm bait regards to disclosure.

Regards to "(of which the Moon is a part)" I think PJ nailed it. Moon is a stepping stone to get us to Mars.

Sounds like Trump want to establish a permanent-inhabited moon base.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Barr will open the floodgates when Horowitz finishes his IG report on fisa abuse.

thefederalist.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I'd say there are lots of bases on both. The "we" has never included the plebes to either be in the "know" or to be a part any of it except as slaves.

The MSM narrative of "going to xxx" has been a psyop from day one to imply the only way to get anywhere in consciousness is to go via what "science" says is possible, thereby limiting the beliefs to science models based on restrictive thinking and of course dumbed down released tech.

My understanding of all this is the "stringing along" with promises of "future" this and that is over. I suppose if folks wish to continue the limiting of themselves to what the science overlords say they can and cannot do it is available, but I think since the inception of the Royal Society we've explored the "authoritative" control on what is, and was is not, enough already.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Sounds like Trump want to establish a permanent-inhabited moon base.

That's NASA's goal by 2028. I believe they said 2024 they'll have boots on the moon, and once a year until 2028 -- building a moon base.

top topics

<< 383  384  385    387  388 >>

join