It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Thought it was a KC-10 Extender yesterday?
That account has had several tweets that I know of (I took screenshots) then after short period of time they are deleted and nothing for weeks / months. The tweets 1 or 2 at a time always have a stringer code and sometimes with a photo.

ETA: Actually from exactly 30 days ago.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12-4-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Something else is weird.
That Twitter account shows me as following it... I never followed it.

There used to be 2 other Tweets on there that were repeated also.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The Assange Cat has dominated my news feed today.
They’ve covered more about this cat in MSM than they have the content of the hundreds of thousands of emails. No coincidences. If it’s staged and scripted maybe it does have meaning.

Cats are rumored to have 9 lives

Secrets of the universe according to Tesla- 3,6, 9

That cat might actually be the keystone.

Let’s hope he isn’t carrying t. gondii- because t. gondii= schizophrenia

I could actually take that a different direction, but let’s just go with the symbolic 9 lives
For now.

If JA was infected- could he use the insanity defense?

edit on 12-4-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I saw references to both KC 135 and KC 10 yesterday. It was 135 first and was said to have left Ft. Dix.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Ah, ok. Added link to previous tweets to my post at top of this page.

twitter.com...
edit on 12-4-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

A URL for that "mystery" Twitter account please?

twitter.com...

Thank-Q!

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Mike Pompeo wants China to join Russia in START nuclear treaty

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Wednesday that China should join in the next START treaty on curbing nuclear warheads as Washington prepares for talks on an extension with Russia.

Unified: China Russia USA ++

What freaks out the establishment? Unity and nothing else comes even close.

I get the feeling the China, Russia and US presence in anarchist heaven Venezuela might be testing the waters a bit here.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
There's that pesky letter Q again, via the NSA again:

twitter.com...

NSA/CSS

Verified account

@NSAGov
Following Following @NSAGov
More
Congratulations to #NSA’s National Cryptologic School Commandant Diane Janosek who received the Cyber Warrior Woman of the Year Award from the Cybersecurity Association of Maryland.

Looking a bit like the Assange pic.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I've not kept up with the thread for last 24 hrs as working on post gematria critical path - however.. I went to the local nightclub tonight and was greeted by a 20 year old saying "Does anyone want any gear?" - his mother... also in club..... was NOT happy when I told bouncers under a CCTV cam... that he was selling drugs.

My point is that... whilst Q movement may set the principals of the way forward... it's US who need to make that change happen in our local environments!!

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Wednesday that China should join in the next START treaty on curbing nuclear warheads as Washington prepares for talks on an extension with Russia.

This is GREAT NEWS! "Trust Kansas" (Pompeo). As candidate/President Trump has consistently said, it's better that the 3 of us be friends, than enemies.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

This is GREAT NEWS! "Trust Kansas" (Pompeo). As candidate/President Trump has consistently said, it's better that the 3 of us be friends, than enemies.

CWM, it is funny how folks cannot translate this into their own lives. Say you live in a triplex with three other families. Which is better: To be at war with all three? To create and alliance with two but lie to the others? Be in a great mutually beneficial relationship with everyone?

Any rational person would take number three. Yet, replaced "families" with US, China and Russia and folks will go NUTS saying you can't really be serious about being on Loving, compassionate, caring terms with Russia they're the enemy.

Bonkers. Micro = Macro. We've tried the kill and be killed, it is over now.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Drugs, nukes and animal operatives: Project MK-Ultra, the CIA’s infamous human mind control project, wasn’t the only thing that was going on in the ‘60s.

Unlike MK-Ultra, this project was never the subject of a Congressional hearing, but some documents as well as sources from inside the CIA confirm that Project Acoustic Kitty was real.

Working with outside audio equipment contractors, the CIA built a 3/4-inch-long transmitter to embed at the base of the cat’s skull. Finding a place for the microphone was difficult at first, but the ear canal turned out to be prime, and seemingly obvious, real estate. The antenna was made from fine wire and woven, all the way to the tail, through the cat’s long fur to conceal it. The batteries also gave the techies a little trouble, since the cats’ size limited them to using only the smallest batteries and restricted the amount of time the cat would be able to record.

Outside the lab, there was just no herding the cat. She’d wander off when she got bored, distracted or hungry. The cat’s hunger issues were addressed with another operation. The additional surgical and training expenses are estimated to have brought the total cost up to $20 million, but Acoustic Kitty was finally ready to venture into the real world.

The CIA Experimented On Animals in the 1960s Too. Just Ask ‘Acoustic Kitty’ - Smithsonian 08/08/2017

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

bigger pics

Our friends at the NSA seem to have a Q theme going. Multiple meanings of course...

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Ok, A KC-10 without a standard callsign took off from McGuire and headed east after it was beyond radar coverage the ADS-B went dead. Now it looks like it went into a tanker track and headed back to McGuire. Here's the deal, during aerial refueling the jets are so close they appear to be one. Did jets swap? I dunno, my experience says think Robin Olds and Operation Bolo
edit on 12-4-2019 by Bill1960 because: added a thought

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

..and when they look for high school recruits, they need "Seven Teens" 😎

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

The Curious Case of Greg Craig

The SpyGate swamp runs deep and interconnected.

One of the more fascinating elements of the Mueller Special Council has been Mueller’s original referral of Tony Podesta, Greg Craig, and Vin Weber to the SDNY. This story first broke in August 2018 and it showed that they were originally referred back in early spring 2018. This highlights how tight lipped the Mueller SC is/was and how Mueller’s scope goes beyond the narrative of hunting only Trump and his allies. This referral had me rethinking the Mueller SC’s purpose and who the actual targets were.

To start things off, Sanger wrote a book based on leaks provided by General James Cartwright about Stuxnet. Stuxnet was a computer virus that was used by the US and Israel against Iranian Nuclear Facilities. This leak harmed US National Security interests. To make things more ironic, the man who hired Mueller for the SC, Rod Rosenstein, is the man who prosecuted Cartwright for the leak. Who represented Cartwright? Greg Craig.

This is a must read breakdown of Craig’s indictment:
twitter.com...

Protective Order filed in Craig case. Smells like something much bigger is going down behind the curtain.
[GC] is another actor to keep close tabs on.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
New SB2 breakdown - non video version

SPYGATE started in 2015 and goes all the way to Hussein himself. It was coordinated for him by Clapper and Brennan. The White house Situation Room was used to spy on a US citizen running for the highest office.

Interesting reveal...

Google is pulled in SPYGATE, through Jared Cohen. The big tech connection is confirmed. What does Q mean with “coming soon to a theater near you?” What are the odds that the very day the Maestro made his orange comment, Jared hosted a reception to launch his new book with its orange stripes?

Rel, SB2 has a time shift add:

"watch which is always mechanical: the display of time in Q’s mind is mechanical and not digital. Therefore, there is no difference between a given AM time and its PM counterpart. This is a hint we are allowed to expand our 2400 rule to a 1200 rule."

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I saw BNL something about DJT pardoning Kevin McAleenan if he closed the border. A goog search turns up this bit of preposterous nonse nse.

President Donald Trump reportedly offered to pardon Kevin McAleenan, the acting Homeland Security secretary, if he violated the law and was arrested for blocking entry into the U.S. along the southern border, CNN and The New York Times reported. The news outlets, quoting anonymous administration officials, reported that the conversation happened last week when Trump traveled to the border in Calexico, California.

If I am not mistaken War Hero Dick Blumenthal mentioned something about Quid pro quo pardon by the President being something Barr needed to look into. The question was beyond unfounded and insipid and Barr had zero patience for it.

So, the next day this headline. Oh, and look, New York Times and CNN, oh and Anonny sources too.

Only one playbook.

Reply to self. Q+ agrees!

edit on 12-4-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cheers for the steer cranky!

I'll add a "ignore PM/AM column to the spreadsheet"!

Ps I've spent a dozen or so hours analysing the simple gematria of CAPs only of every Q Post.

What's interesting is that only 1 in 4 points to another Q post more than once... but some point to another up to 50 times!

Definitely some deliberate design there!

I'm building a CPM (critical path matrix) that will, hopefully, give us a new view of which posts are key to the plan!
edit on 12-4-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

CWM, it is funny how folks cannot translate this into their own lives. Say you live in a triplex with three other families. Which is better: To be at war with all three? To create and alliance with two but lie to the others? Be in a great mutually beneficial relationship with everyone?
Any rational person would take number three. Yet, replaced "families" with US, China and Russia and folks will go NUTS saying you can't really be serious about being on Loving, compassionate, caring terms with Russia they're the enemy.
Bonkers. Micro = Macro. We've tried the kill and be killed, it is over now.

With WAR HAWK John McCain gone from the picture, there should be less resistance to the 3-way peace attempt.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join