It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That is very interesting, thanks.

It also reminded me that there are some decode methods I don't see mentioned anymore (maybe I have missed it? I have been kind of absorbed with a serious medical condition.)

One that comes to mind is the Q trip codes in google books.

So I took the last Q trip code !!mG7VJxZNCI
and ran it. the first link is to a twitter acc.
twitter.com...
The account no longer exists.
the name on it is
results (0.27 seconds)
Search Results
@Mr. Night (@mG7VJxZNCI) | Twitter
The description of the link is
The latest Tweets from @Mr. Night (@mG7VJxZNCI). -Insider-Researcher-Archaeologist- #Qanon #WhiteRabbit #TheStorm #MAGA #Qclearance #TheGreatAwakening t.co...

I don't know what to make of it.

link #2
Where We Go One, We Go All - Book 2 ( didn't check it)
link #3
Terms of Service: Social Media and the Price of Constant Connection ( will be checking this one presently )
Link #4
Exopolitics: The Political Implications of the Extraterrestrial Presence
Link #5
The Devil's Chessboard: Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the Rise of ...
Link #6
Antarctica's Hidden History: Corporate Foundations of Secret Space ...
Link #7
Sheep No More: The Art of Awareness and Attack Survival
Link #8
Atomic Iran: How the Terrorist Regime Bought the Bomb and American ...

I checked Link #4 and will post about it shortly.

Exopolitics? Dr. Michael Salla, is consistently in Google books and has been since the beginning

edit on 13-4-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Need sleep now... I've calculated the simple gematria on 2800 out of 3312 posts so may beat my schedule of Monday eve for the connections map.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I've followed it all Cranky, In my gut I feel the JA arrest was a DS move. I know Q said " we have the source" but I'am still uneasy.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon
Aalanon, I, for one, haven't forgotten the importance of the book pointers. It's just that it's not easily analysed by spreadsheet and I only have so much time.

It would be great if someone else concentrated on that avenue!

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
this cat is haunting me.

Q

1595 CIA Compromised Wikileaks Site Q !CbboFOtcZs 26 Jun 2018 - 10:10:09 PM

Desperate agencies do stupid things.
Dead cat bounce.
You may have the site but we have the source. (Wikileaks link I took out)
Panic is good.
Panic is right.
July 2018 - the month the world discovered the TRUTH.
Conspiracy no more.
Time to FEED.
Q

Seems relevant in regards to the current news cycle surrounding JAs arrest

3 more posts with dead cat bounce in my link

edit on 13-4-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift
... and perfectly timed to cause a suicide weekend.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The problem everyone overlooks is this ...

JA is not a US citizen and therefore is not subject to US Law unless he is physically on US soil. He was not!

It would be the same if your wife was charged by Saudi Arabia for not wearing a head scarf. If she has never been to SA, they have no case.

The US seems to think they have jurisdiction over every human on earth. They don't.

The first step would be for US courts to try for extradition from Australia. An Australian court would have to hear the case.

You just can't go after anyone you want!

JA is not subject to US Law and that is final!

P

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
]
edit on 13-4-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabre, there was an interesting interview with a correspondent on BBC TV today where he said 3 times if Assange makes it to the states ALIVE! Can't remember the correspondents name... Gary someone... with an obvious false eye ( smaller and different level to the other eye).

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

...hence the extradition warrant saying he tried to hack US systems?

edit on 13-4-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Do we really need JA? I am a fan of his results..not his tactics. I will continue to trust the plan, because so far it has panned out perfectly..funny how that works. Get some sleep

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
To note - we have had 2 days of 1 post each, then a no post day... this creates AA on the Posts per day calendar = America, America (stated in Q posts).

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Regarding link #4 in my earlier post,

the link takes you here
books.google.com...!!mG7VJxZNCI&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj36LmGoczhAhUEEqwKHbhEC5kQ6AEIOzAD

This is his website

Here is his blog from March 24th
books.google.com...!!mG7VJxZNCI&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj36LmGoczhAhUEEqwKHbhEC5kQ6AEIOzAD

Here are some highlights but it should be read if it sounds interesting. There is a lot of info.

I must caution there are David Wilock and Corey goode references ( I know some don't find them credible. I'm not sure.)

With the stunning collapse of the Trump Russia collusion narrative, many are now beginning to ask why an anti-Russia hysteria was fueled by the mainstream media that drove apart the world’s foremost nuclear powers, and brought them to the brink of direct military confrontation. An explanation lies in the pivotal role Russia has been playing behind the scenes in revealing the truth about visiting extraterrestrial life and secret space programs, and Trump’s desire to collaborate in such a momentous venture.

In an article published by The Hill, a former bastion of the Trump Russia collusion narrative, an Emmy award winning investigative journalist, Sharyl Attkisson, has made clear that Trump is owed many apologies by the mainstream media: We in the media allowed unproven charges and false accusations to dominate the news landscape for more than two years, in a way that was wildly unbalanced and disproportionate to the evidence.

It’s worth emphasizing that Q Anon has repeatedly referred to the Deep State (aka New World Order) as a global criminal syndicate which engages in Satanic rituals involving child sacrifice, human trafficking, and sex crimes which are used to compromise many government, corporate and media figures. For example, in a November 11, 2017 post, Q Anon wrote:

Eye of Providence.
Follow the bloodlines.
What is the keystone?
Does Satan exist?
Does the ‘thought’ of Satan exist?
Who worships Satan?
What is a cult? Epstein island.
What is a temple?
What occurs in a temple?
Worship?
Why is the temple on top of a mountain?
How many levels might exist below?
What is the significance of the colors, design and symbol above the dome?
Why is this relevant?
Who are the puppet masters?
Have the puppet masters traveled to this island?
When?
How often?
Why?
“Vladimir Putin: The New World Order Worships Satan” Q

Trump, by virtue of his uncle, John Trump, a former professor of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, has been long aware of incredibly advanced technologies, either created by inventors such as Nikola Tesla, or reverse engineered from retrieved extraterrestrial spacecraft. These advanced technologies have been developed for highly classified space programs and suppressed from public release for decades.

If Trump and Putin ultimately go ahead in forging a genuine US Russia alliance, this would not only liberate the planet from Deep State control, but in the process reveal many of the suppressed technologies that can transform humanity and help us become a worthy member of a galactic community.

So in summary Trump could be trying to ally with Russians in order to take take control not just here on earth but in the Heavens as well

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

thecardsoflife.com/queen-of-clubs-person/

thecardsoflife.com...

these people usually enjoy work that involves application of the mind: communications, organizing or, on the spiritual spectrum, intuitive and psychic work. A quick study, the Queen of Clubs♣ truly enjoys being well informed on any topic of their choosing. As a result, they often prefer to direct according to their own authority on a subject rather than follow another. Consequently, this card gravitates toward being the boss.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
While some of this may have been linked to in past threads, I think it’s important to go back and review the exchanges on Twitter DM by WikiLeaks, in light of everything we now know.

Link
Screenshots of their messages in link. What was being stated in articles like these back in 2017 from The Intercept

By October 7, 2016, WikiLeaks seemed very biased. Less than an hour after the release of the Access Hollywood tape, WikiLeaks released emails stolen from the personal email account of Clinton campaign manager John Podesta. In April 2017, CIA director Mike Pompeo, a Trump appointee, described WikiLeaks as “non-state hostile intelligence service often abetted by state actors like Russia.

...but the key question in special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation is whether they were actually coordinating with Russian agents on matters like when damaging information should be released. If someone in the Trump campaign was directing the leaks, it appears Trump Jr. didn’t know about it (or wasn’t dumb enough to let the WikiLeaks Twitter account know that he knew).

In light of Assange being arrested, what does the context of all this mean?

Do we know for sure Mueller never interviewed Assange or anyone at WikiLeaks?

How could he have ruled collusion out if he didn’t speak with him?

Assuming he had to, and his collusion determination we now know is a negative, doesn’t it seem logical post-Mueller that Assange would be facing whatever pseudo charges would be required to get him approved for extradition to the US?
To then testify for dismissal of charges or immunity?

Isn’t it then logical to assume they wouldn’t have decided to go through the legal hassle of the now arrest (less than 3 weeks post-report conclusion) if someone(s), as part of one of these three spin-off investigations hadn’t already gone to the embassy and interviewed him to know what he had to say i.e. already worked out a lot of this with his lawyer?

Maybe why he gives the wink

edit on 13-4-2019 by ucanthandlethetruth because: Typo

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

It wasn't a criticism of you or anyone for that matter. Just a realization.
IMO opinion you put in more work on this subject than anyone and that's saying a lot. It's unbelievable actually.
I have nothing but respect and admiration for the work you do.

Sorry if I offended you.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I came across those book connections including those news URLs that end with "utm_term=.fde41d884d00"
back late last year and thought I found the lost Ark or something. Until Rel threw me under the bus and said he came across that 6 months earlier. LOL.

That's how I found the The Ultimate Time Machine book.

I did start a spreadsheet, then found someone on the 8Chan was maintaining an Excel sheet. But that was several months ago and lost track.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
On the flip side, I’m still unsure what to think regarding the timing of Ecuador taking a lot of world heat in permitting Assange’s arrest, just a few short weeks after IMF (yuck) hands them a $4 Billion loan. Is it a coincidence?
I don’t like coincidences but I also hate the current corrupt monetary system.

It’s unclear if one should consider this funding source a “Deep State” move and holding a more possible negative meaning behind Assange’s foreafter arrest. Or we should perhaps see some Trump admin hands in it as an expensive “loan” which meh, is debatable when considering money seems produced on paper from thin air, but I digress. You see where I’m going. Anyway, here’s the quick nutshell:
Link

WASHINGTON - The International Monetary Fund on Monday approved a $4.2-billion, three-year loan for Ecuador, part of a broader aid package to help support the government's economic reform program. The Washington-based lender agreed to the terms of the financing late last month, and the final approval of the IMF board on Monday releases the first installment of $652-million. IMF Managing Director Christine Lagarde said the aid will support the government's efforts to shore up its finances, including a wage "realignment," gradual lowering of fuel subsidies, and reduction of public debt.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join