It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 362
<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

When markets are unsteady gold always climbs. It's the "safe" hedge against instability. It also is sort of inversely related to interest rates. If I get return on interest deposits, why buy gold that just sits there. Gold value is a lot more speculative now than years previous, but the premises still hold largely true.

So when the recession hit, a few things happen at the same time. Investors moved to gold as a hedge against the bubble bursting, buying an asset that is basically recession -proof. Interest rates are lowered even farther to help artificially inflate the economy, which makes gold even more attractive to investors. And a bunch of people are having a hard time making their bill payments on time, but may have old jewelry, etc stashed about that they currently need less than they need extra cash.

It was a perfect storm for cash-for-gold opportunists. They bought an appreciating asset by melt weight at slightly under then-market value. They could themselves sell off enough to cover operating costs, and sit on the rest while the gold price climbed, then eventually cash in their supply when they figured things have plateaued and the market is becoming more stable and attractive again.

You only have to move a little to keep profitable when the price is high. And they had people looking to sell to make ends meet along with high prices. Now, it's harder for those companies to make a decent margin compared to other investments. So no more TV commercials looking to buy your gold. Just commercials trying to sell you gold as a hedge investment.
edit on 3-6-2019 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What are we doing with page D5?...The Redacted? (Due to ongoing investigations)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Iā€™m just tired of the Left fretting over summaries. I hope the summary of this IG investigation includes criminal referrals that the DOJ acts on.

It seemed like Barr was interested in going back over the items covered in first IG Report.

Iā€™m with you.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Awaiting on Barr. Could be a long wait.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Barr: "We're going to look into this" (Even though the evidence is already out there)

Barr: "That is something we're going to investigate" (It's already been investigated and the evidence is before you!)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Barr: "We're going to look into this" (Even though the evidence is already out there)

Barr: "That is something we're going to investigate" (It's already been investigated and the evidence is before you!)

I think many were granted immunity and it's been classified as "classified" by "classifying" authorities šŸ˜Ž

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
After recent revelations about his son/Ukraine, and yesterday's revelation about his COLLUDING on the coup against President Trump (source: twitter.com... ), JOE BIDEN might be missing important events (Memorial Day, CA Democrat Convention) because he's getting scared.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I hope and pray that you're right! Barr is starting to remind me of people I've known who have "plans", but fail to see them through. I know it's early in the game for him, but we all have seen enough REAL EVIDENCE to indict several deep-state criminals. Greg Jarret (Fox News) listed 11 crimes that Hillary could be indicted for RIGHT NOW.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   

After recent revelations about his son/Ukraine, and yesterday's revelation about his COLLUDING on the coup against President Trump (source: twitter.com... ), JOE BIDEN might be missing important events (Memorial Day, CA Democrat Convention) because he's getting scared.

Now is the time for Joe Biden to be "cold as a Qcumber" šŸ˜Ž

He needs to stand "Qool, Qalm, and Qollected" šŸ˜Ž

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I think many were granted immunity and it's been classified as "classified" by "classifying" authorities šŸ˜Ž

I wouldn't be surprised if that turns out to be true. I'm betting many deals have already been brokered due to 'state secrets.'

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Yeah because of this.

About $1 billion has been moved from military pay and pension accounts, transfers that Gilliam ruled against Friday, but no money has been transferred from the emergency military construction fund for which the president declared a state of emergency in February. That fund represents about $3.6 billion of the money Trump wants to use.

About $1 billion has been moved from military pay and pension accounts.
But I'm sure that doesn't bother any of you.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Yeah because of this.

About $1 billion has been moved from military pay and pension accounts, transfers that Gilliam ruled against Friday, but no money has been transferred from the emergency military construction fund for which the president declared a state of emergency in February. That fund represents about $3.6 billion of the money Trump wants to use.

About $1 billion has been moved from military pay and pension accounts.
But I'm sure that doesn't bother any of you.

No worries that money will be replaced once the assets of all the human trafficker scum starts to be seized, POTUS has already signed EO to make that happen.... tick tock !
edit on 4-6-2019 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Sometimes a "strategic diversion" is the best long term "investment" šŸ˜Ž

..Especially when "preservation" is paramount šŸ˜Ž

Quiver doesn't always mean Shiver šŸ˜„

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

He signed an eo to replace the military's pay after he takes it or he signed an eo for the government to seize traffickers assets?

Please link.

<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join