It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 364
<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Justice Department Is Preparing Antitrust Investigation of Google

That seems to have led to Goog doing some scrubbing...

Bigger Pic

Man I am the ATS witching hour king, All Hail The King...

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

ATT

"ATT"

Anyone remember when ATT had to be broken up? How is it that Humpty Dumpty can't go back together but ATT can?

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, the AT&T stuff is going to make for an interesting follow-on conversation, at the dinner table, with one of my family members' friends.

As a retired director of AT&T, he told me once that AT&T would never lose control of it's market because it's property portfolio alone was worth more than the annual US budget.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Far as I know that is new. I periodically have gone in circles with that "T-minus [12:34]" along with the numbers inside [ ].

I was thinking the drops with [3], [4], [5], etc are possibly reference/footnote markers like on Wikipedia or some document.

Another possiblity is all drops that have a [3] or [4] or [5], etc are all related and pointing to a small handful of ring leaders like Clintons, @jack, DS gov't officials (past or current). Maybe collate all these related drops side-by-side and see if anything makes sense, common denominator of bad actors, possible pattern becomes visible.?

Of course, the single number in [ ] used may have multiple meanings.
For example in Q526 the "[3][4][5]" does not match the wiki link page unless you view the history from the Q drop date.

The [3][4][5] referenced articles refers to 3 different people in the Clinton circle.

From Jan 20, 2018:
Marc Mezvinsky

Not sure if the above was previously mentioned.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Damn. The reaction to Trump's tweet was instant. I think everyone should make an effort to send such a message every time he mentions a specific entity.

This proves we do have the individual power to effect change.

👍👍👍

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

[Nothing is ever truly deleted].

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Yep, back in '84. But, then look at all the spin-offs that were created over the ensuing years some of which I worked directly with such as Lucent, Alcatel, GTE, US West.

Billions upon billions!

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Foxnews is reporting that Christopher Steele has agreed to be interviewed by US investigators.

Hopefully us investigators will have the testimony he gave to British authorities with them when they interview him. Good news!

Christopher Steele said he verified the information for his Trump Russia dossier by checking with CNN and also Hillary Clinton's staff.

www.google.com...

BOOM.
LOL!
edit on 6/4/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Creep Thumper, I posted yesterday about the link between Q Posts #873, #893 and #903, using @snowden as the stringer to align the posts:

#873 - "We are going LIVE -24 [comb your hair]." refers to Jun 3rd start of UK visit,
#893 - "24 Twitter. A/B or C. We can take you anytime. Q"
#894 - "Twitter rec 24D. Bravo-2gKVT. [24]RR Q"

I posited that this could point to the action code Bravo-2gKVT being executed after 24 tweets from POTUS from start of Jun 3rd. Trumptwitterarchive.com is showing we have just hit the 24th tweet with this tweet this afternoon:

Just had a big victory in Federal Court over the Democrats in the House on the desperately needed Border Wall. A big step in the right direction. Wall is under construction!
11:09 am - 4 Jun 2019

Note the 9/11 reference in the timestamp too!

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That's an interesting take on the foot notes EMN, I did attempt this about a year ago with the "Logical glued variables" tab in the spreadsheet. I'll update the Stringer alignment tab to cope with linking part of a post line rather than just the whole line - this should give us the required functionality.

edit on 4-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo attemot

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Creep Thumper, I posted yesterday about the link between Q Posts #873, #893 and #903, using @snowden as the stringer to align the posts:

#873 - "We are going LIVE -24 [comb your hair]." refers to Jun 3rd start of UK visit,
#893 - "24 Twitter. A/B or C. We can take you anytime. Q"
#894 - "Twitter rec 24D. Bravo-2gKVT. [24]RR Q"

I posited that this could point to the action code Bravo-2gKVT being executed after 24 tweets from POTUS from start of Jun 3rd. Trumptwitterarchive.com is showing we have just hit the 24th tweet with this tweet this afternoon:

Just had a big victory in Federal Court over the Democrats in the House on the desperately needed Border Wall. A big step in the right direction. Wall is under construction!
11:09 am - 4 Jun 2019

Note the 9/11 reference in the timestamp too!

Rel, I'm a complete moron. I wish I understood all this cryptic talk, but I don't.

I'll be the first to admit I am just plain bloody stupid.

PS, thanks for posting that Trump Twitter link. That will definitely help me. Much obliged. - CT 😁👍
edit on 6/4/2019 by Creep Thumper because: ETA.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Foxnews is reporting that Christopher Steele has agreed to be interviewed by US investigators.

Hopefully us investigators will have the testimony he gave to British authorities with them when they interview him. Good news!

Christopher Steele said he verified the information for his Trump Russia dossier by checking with CNN and also Hillary Clinton's staff.

www.google.com...

BOOM.
LOL!

"Christopher Steele said he verified the information for his Trump Russia dossier by checking with CNN and also Hillary Clinton's staff."

Clearly he and his buddy in ham-radio crime Nelly/Nellie Ohr went to the same lazy school of espionage. Find an article, summarize and/or send an email link collect "60 dollars per hour..."

Go to jail when it all blows up.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Great thread on NXIVM especially if you're not familiar with the cult.

Paul Serran
‏ @paul_serran

(0) A new #QAnon thread: "NXIVM trial".
Although my research led to dozens of sources, from Forbes to local Albany papers, one clearly stands out: I will be using many articles from frankreport.com... , that's covering it VERY thoroughly and offering an insider's take to it.
twitter.com...

Unroll - A new #QAnon thread: "NXIVM trial"

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Behaviorism is objective garbage

-The 21st Century

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MasterMonkey

Nothing is objective!

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

(post by MasterMonkey removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join