It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 248
<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Andy, I'd comment that, in Italy, this will not be seen as unusual.

Italian governments typically last 18 months and ministers/department heads are always being sacked.

It's because their Electoral system does not add up and leads to coalitions of multiple parties:

act as a mixed system, with 37% of seats allocated using a first past the post electoral system and 61% using a proportional method, with one round of voting.

God knows where the missing 2% goes!

Mafia infiltration of government and judicial also leads to sackings.

edit on 16-5-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks for that image. I've also seen photos of another German General who's a dead-ringer for Rosenstein. If you think about it, there's only so many ways a human face can vary. There are bound to be/have been people on the planet who look almost exactly like us. (BTW - I found out I had a twin brother due to people thinking I was him.)

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Regards the pic in Q935/936, Vatican Nazi Popes, Cardinals and priests:
that is Joseph Goebbels (far right) and Wilhelm Frick (second from right).

I'll post more info in a bit.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
CNN and MSNBC are ON FIRE right now. Hoping that this newly released Michael Flynn testimony will finally, at long last, nail President Trump.

Source: twitter.com...

General Michael Flynn never testified before Congress. Nadler or Schiff is said to be gearing up to haul him in for interrogation.

Also, I read a rumor that a huge Trump/Barr Declass is expected next week. Can't come soon enough!

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
CNN and MSNBC are ON FIRE right now. Hoping that this newly released Michael Flynn testimony will finally, at long last, nail President Trump.

Source: twitter.com...

General Michael Flynn never testified before Congress. Nadler or Schiff is said to be gearing up to haul him in for interrogation.

Also, I read a rumor that a huge Trump/Barr Declass is expected next week. Can't come soon enough!

I'm done running after these so-called big developments until they throw Hillary's a** in jail.

Someone's getting their rocks off jacking us up over nothing.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Re: twitter.com...

Actually, this could be another "boomerang" against the Democrat traitors.
edit on 5/16/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, what happened with Doug Collins touted release of 53 testimonies this week? I've seen nothing... are they ALL coming tomorrow to kick off suicide weekend?

edit on 16-5-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
Best I can relate is that feeling when i was about 10 years old, last day of school and the anticipation of those long Summer days that seemed to never end, the road trip to a new place on family vacation and sleeping in ...filled me, staring out the window it seemed I suffered a lifetime ... Wishing the clock would go faster.

Nothing to do but wait ... And it's killing me lol
. Ya feeling me ?

edit on 5162019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Late ETA. Get curious Cuba ... Gut feeling is something big .. I'll go on record lol

edit on 5162019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
care, what happened with Doug Collins touted release of 53 testimonies this week? I've seen nothing... are they ALL coming tomorrow to kick off suicide weekend?

Ever since word came out this past Monday that A.G. Barr had hired Prosecutor Durham, and asked him to take the lead in the FISA/Obama Admin investigations, there have been subtle changes in sharing info related to that investigation.

For instance..

I no longer see any mention of the next testimony release at Doug Collins Twitter page. It was there last week.
twitter.com...

Sean Hannity has not mentioned these testimony releases at all this week.

Lindsey Graham said the Senate Judiciary Committee will stop investigating FISA abuse and turn everything over to John Durham.

Devin Nunes is now only speaking in broad generalities. (i.e. The FISA spy warrant was the "insurance policy")

Former Congressman Trey Gowdy is the only one who's divulging things we didn't know. (I didn't know)
1. FBI contacted Hillary's stooge, Sidney Blumental, to verify the Dossier's accuracy.
2. Emails between Brennan and Comey (Dec 2016) will confirm which one of them was "in charge" of using the Dossier.

Joe DiGenova and John Solomon are divulging a wealth of information, but they're private investigators.

I think Attorney General Barr has ordered government officials to "clam up" while he assembles the MOAB.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I'm intrigued by you finding your twin bro care... there's a weird logic to splitting twins though it must feel tragic.

My mum and Uncle are twins; a tragedy for him and a blessing for her. She has dominated him all her life and he has been repressed all his life by her control. My opportunities in life have been built as much on the money my dad made out of my uncle working for him as on my dads own efforts. I spoil my uncle rotten now in an attempt to right the wrongs.

It's common in twins for one to control and the other to serve but this is avoided when the twins are split - I'd expect they'd both grow independently confident?

The hiding of bloodlines by adopting out children is really tugging at my brain cells this evening. How common is this?

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks for the clarification EMN. I thought it interesting that there were no military buttons/medals on thir uniforms in that pic. Does that make it pre-war?

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I don't know how common it is, but I'm glad abortion was illegal back then. My birth mom said she wanted to abort (age 13 at the time) but it was against the law, and therefore, dangerous.

BTW... Rumor: President Trump wants to invoke the Insurrection Act to boot Illegal Immigrants from the country.

Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Reportedly, DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen was axed because she wouldn't go along with the plan.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The next illuminati symbolism show is this coming Saturday - Eurovision Grand Final!

The semi-final had triangles, pyramids, fireworks.

One entrant being pushed this year is Icelandic band Hatari ("Haters") who bring BDSM and are all sons of Icelandic government ministers! Icelandic young kids are dressing up in BDSM gear as fans!
Here's their entry:

Youtube

A BBC cameo on them today included a video of their song which featured a dancer in the dying man pose of Tony Podesta's gold sculpture. It appears to have been scrubbed now?

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Both Wilhelm Frick and Joseph Goebbels (Minister of Propaganda) were politicians in the Nazi Party so would not be wearing a military uniform.
Yes, that pic is pre-WWII.

More pics at above links including a pic of Frick's dead body after execution.

Found the Q935 pic at following links:

Vatican Nazis

THE SPANISH CHURCH SUFFERS AMNESIA ABOUT OUR HISTORICAL MEMORY

excerpt translation...

The Spanish Episcopal Conference is organizing a massive pilgrimage to Rome, next autumn, so that the Spanish faithful can attend the beatification of 498 'martyrs' of the Civil War. However, in the ecclesiastical hierarchy there is still no comment on the priests murdered by the Francoists during the war. In fact, the episcopal spokesman, Juan Antonio Martínez Camino, says he does not know if these events happened. The existence of multiple documents about these murders reveals the brazen hypocrisy of the highest religious hierarchy in Spain.

An uncomfortable book
It suffices to review certain parts of the book "Mission in Spain, 1933-1939", written by the former US Ambassador to Spain during the Civil War, Claude Bowers, to verify that the alliance of rebel forces against the republican regime was charged the life of many religious of the Basque Country.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Using the [1 year Delta] algorithm, the posts from May 20th 2018 should be relevant to this Saturday, May 18th 2019. This is because we are 2 days ahead of schedule.

Looking at Q1431 implies this will be suicide weekend:

Q !CbboFOtcZs No.96
May 20 2018 17:05:34 (EST)

Those who are loudest…
Suicide weekend?
Pain.
Q

Note that:
1) May 20th = 25=5by5,
2) 1431 = POTUS45, GW Bush in the middle of the deep state (11)... is this implying he's the next perp to go?
3) We were told we are 2 days ahead of schedule in Q2644. Does this imply that Q knew in May 2018 he would up the schedule in Jan 2019?

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Q’s Week of Boom Summary

Boom Week

Monday
- Trump calling out Wray
- Barr hires John “the Bull” Durham
- RR throws shade on Comey and BO DOJ
- Turns out RR, RM, JS were in the 4 hr meeting with DJT the day before RM appointed as SC

Tuesday
- Trump Jr headed to Senate Intel
- Durham has been investigating for months already
- IG report expected to be real bad for Dems
- Biden at war with AOC and she’s not even running

Wednesday
- Hannity reveals IG finds FISA warrants 2->4 illegal. 1 may be as well.
- Comey may have planned DJT blackmail
- Obama Intel chiefs pointing finger at Comey in pushing Dossier

Thursday
- Obama spymasters throw each other under bus over Russia probe
- Kasich/McCain lackey goes to bat for Russia
- Barr out of country looking at human smuggling out of central/South America.
- Rosen confirmed by Senate to replace RR
- Right seems to consolidating and backing off public chatter since Durham has taken point.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Posted on another thread about Trump releasing some 2018 financials;

Trump taxes and financials are a false flag. Trump uses it as a decoy to occupy the Left and Fake News. If his finances and taxes were shady, the corrupt and Dem weaponized IRS would have already blown the whistle. Best they can do is audit and cost him time and money. Dems and Fake News are like moths to the flame when Trump constantly trolls them.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Plus the Chop - Chop groups,

thoughtcatalog.com...

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

You are hereby elected as this thread's MinuteMan or "Scribe" - the person who sends out the meeting "minutes" of daily war room happenings.

Maybe when you get up to 8 bullets in a single day timespan that should be a Q-shockwave all will feel. (Q946) 😲

Sorry, not a put down, just a memory from long past work history.
All good! Much appreciated. 😎

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I’m late to the Q scene so trying to contribute where I can.

ETA: I did write Render Safe Procedures for NAVSCOLEOD in another life, lol.
edit on 16-5-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join