It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Experts on something that did not happen write books about something that did not happen...

Half Million Articles - US alone.
Millions of teeeeveeee segements
Schiff, Waters, Nadler & more saying they have evidence...
Five Eyes
C_A
Private Investigators...
Non Profits formed for the purpose...
Share Blue and who knows who...
Hell All the Queens Men too.

Oh, and a group of DJT haters hired specifically for the sole purpose of finding the smallest evidence of Conspiracy spent 10's of millions of dollars and "charged" people for things wholly unrelated and from investigations started under Obama.

Nothing.

Yet still people say the sun Rises In the West! What the hell is really going on here? This is they very definition of madness!!!!!!

This is like people getting the cancer test results and demanding they keep testing until the test reads positive.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth

That's the beauty... one can be anyone they want on Twitter or anywhere. That account is new - NSA_QIL ??
Q and IL, Seriously? Smells like a Israeli honeypot or someone lookin for attention. But, I suppose there is a slim chance it could be someone legit trying to raise an old cold case.
Either way, I'm sure they have or had the attention of the real NSA.

ETA: As to your direct question, Yes far as I know. They don't have the blue checkmark and I've seen others do the same with the other dozen intel agencies.
edit on 23-4-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The more hateful and stupid the "Left" acts now, the more impressive will be "Trump's Legacy" description, in history books.
edit on 4/23/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I heard "C" is all about not belching offending odors on guests, et al. It's considered very low class.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Well that went well, Not. How do you make a battlefield more civil??
edit on 23-4-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Pizza

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

that belongs in the pizza thread.
PM for directions

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Oh this is good.

Profile picture HRC’s Field Sobriety Test @2xwide_dreaming unrolled.

Uhm... @BuzzFeed - You took $1.5m direct from (Obama’s) Priorities USA?! Did you cut Fusion GPS out of the deal or something, @BuzzFeedBen? WTF, man?! No wonder you had such a big lay-off in January...

More on original thread

Those that scream loudest has real meaning at this point.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

I know of one incident way back in the day doing MOUT where a soldier was shot and killed during a building clearing drill. Back then, live ammo was used and the procedures weren't followed. Today, with sim ammo it's pretty much like paint ball except it hurts a helluva lot worse. That said NO WAY do you do live and sim in the same place on the same day.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

Well that went well, Not. How do you make a battlefield more civil??

Errr, umm, ahh, How did @jack get the first reply? How did he push ahead of the krazysteins?

side note, is that his lawyer-goon-handler sitting with her back to the camera?

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

They are present just beneath that foul mouth loser bashing @jack. Hmmm, interesting, nice try @jack.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

twitter.com...

😂😂😂😂😂

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

ALSO, a POWERFUL rebuke of Hillary tonight from Rush Limbaugh, appearing on FoxNews.

Short/powerful clip: twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Rosenstein On Comey Memo: 'I Wrote It. I Believe It. I Stand By It'

"In one of my first meetings with then-Sen. Jeff Sessions last winter, we discussed the need for new leadership at the FBI," Rosenstein continued. "Among the concerns that I recall were to restore the credibility of the FBI, respect the established authority of the Department of Justice, limit public statements and eliminate leaks."

RR & Trust Sessions...

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The only way to fight these people is to take away their power. How do we do that?

I have no clue. How do you take power from people who are extremely wealthy? They can buy anything and anyone.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
RE: www.bbc.com...

It just occurred to me WHY United Kingdom leaders have invited President Trump there in June, for VIP treatment.

Two U.K. spy agencies (GCHQ and MI-6) were involved in "Spygate"...helping our Intel Community circumvent U.S. law by Spying on Trump, and other Americans, before the illegally-obtained FISA spy warrants were approved.

They are counting on President Trump not declassifying anything to embarrass the United Kingdom.

Essentially taking a gamble by playing a "butt kissing" type of international politics.

If President Trump follows-through on his promise to Declassify the Spygate documents before June, and the United Kingdom "Un-Invites" President Trump, do you think he will care? I think we all know the answer to that one!

edit on 4/23/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Is that a real Twit?

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Their world is coming to an end. It's difficult to see but it's happening. We have JA, the guy who will turn the Mueller investigation into a fairy tale. Will take a few months until we hear from him in a federal court. Will the House get to the impeachment orgasm? Maybe, but if you go down that road like I said yesterday there is a discovery phase. All the cards go on the table. YES it's madding to watch, its too damned slow. I want to believe that the deep state crap is going to be put to an end. If it isn't what comes after that is not going to be pretty

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
These mentions of "To kill a Mockingbird" have really raised a flag with me. I feel the are calling a hit, or action, on someone who has an abundance of knowledge, from within.

The clapper rail (Rallus crepitans) is a member of the rail family, Rallidae. The taxonomy for this species is confusing and still being determined. The Ridgway's rail and the mangrove rail have been recently split. Furthermore, some taxonomists consider that the king rail and Aztec rail should be considered within this group, as those birds look similar and the birds are known to interbreed where they share territories.

en.wikipedia.org...

Clapper has been a regular CNN "The Mockingbird Media"

IMO Clapper is the one who leaked the Dossier. This is just a half thought but, I feel their is a connection .

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Their world is coming to an end. It's difficult to see but it's happening. We have JA, the guy who will turn the Mueller investigation into a fairy tale. Will take a few months until we hear from him in a federal court. Will the House get to the impeachment orgasm? Maybe, but if you go down that road like I said yesterday there is a discovery phase. All the cards go on the table. YES it's madding to watch, its too damned slow. I want to believe that the deep state crap is going to be put to an end. If it isn't what comes after that is not going to be pretty

I know I've expressed this before in one of these previous threads, Trump has to be reelected in 2020. If he isn't, all this will have been for nothing.

As it is, I worry what will happen after his, hopefully, eight years is over. I hope I croak by then. It's a nightmare just thinking about it.

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join