It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You who still accept the bible also accept the number of the beast

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The mark, the name, or the number, is 666 spelled out with the first letter a capital S. And it is spelled out originally in the bible.

Could it be that God placed a test on man, to where if you, as as individual, still accept the bible, past a certain point, you will be damned by it?

I learned to accept God (the female One) minus the bible. The bible has been a very fishy book to say the least.

I'm pretty sure, that the reason the S is capital, is because the number is the name also. Six hundred threescore and six is a name, number, and mark, that has been in the bible from the get go. The bible is received, because you receive it with your right hand. And when you read it you receive it in your foreheads.

My advice to you all who still accept that very fishy bible, is to reject it now, and just accept God (God being male or female depends on the believer. And yeah, I happen to believe God to be female).

Don't let the bible stay as your go to book anymore, if it is how you, in the first place, receive the mark, name, or number of the beast.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

Or it is how you avoid the mark of the beast. Seems off to claim you should not follow the book that says to not follow the beast, in order to not follow the beast. Sounds like something the beast would come up with.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
666 is the number of man mathematically. I think the beast is your lower animal nature that you must overcome.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreatWork

Anything is any number mathematically if you set up the equation to give that answer.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Anything is any number mathematically if you set up the equation to give that answer.

Well it's what the occult mysteries teach anyway.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Of course they do, it fits their agenda. Math says anything if you are the one fudging the numbers.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Imo, 666 is based on 6 protons, 6 neutrons & 6 electrons, otherwise known as the carbon atom, which the temporary physical universe we live in is based upon, especially physical lifeforms.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Hhmmm... if this religion stuff gets any more confusing, i’m pretty sure it will all just disappear.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This is what is wrong with god.

He made all you idiots.

cest la vie..

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Hhmmm... if this religion stuff gets any more confusing, i’m pretty sure it will all just disappear.

There you go, getting my hopes up again.

On topic:
666 = 1010011010 in binary.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I am sorry I meant to say hypothetical ly I thought I did. This is a topic that has interested me immensely. I am currently in the process of writing a screenplay about this very concept. After a collection of short stories. My character didn't know what sex was, his eighth grade friends you serious? u yada yada yada can't grow a full beard till 25. My character is the beast a super hero. The mustache and goatee of devil or the devil? That's all I got so far don't Rob me.
edit on 6-4-2019 by Firebrand1105volunteer because: remembered

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Binary is man made. If you look at enough things you will find what you are looking for.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

The mark, the name, or the number, is 666

True identity of anti-Christ ... professor uncovers meaning of 666'

It is making a political claim about the cause of evil, or who is responsible for evil,...The value of Nero in Hebrew is 666 - the number of the devil" "There is a strong argument to be made for 666 referring to Nero – the emperor of Rome from 54 to 68 AD." A potential pitfall in this theory is that some versions of the Bible have 616 as the number of the Beast.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Brother or Sister, There is one and only one path to salvation. Yeshua Hamashiach (Jesus Christ).

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Firebrand1105volunteer

My character didn't know what sex was, his eighth grade friends you serious? u yada yada yada can't grow a full beard till 25. My character is the beast a super hero. The mustache and goatee of devil or the devil? That's all I got so far don't Rob me.

It's all about who get's the film proposal accepted by a producer first.

So your character is in the 1960s, Playboy magazines don't have any explicit sex depictions, so that explains the ignorance. For some reason, he vows to not get married until age 25. But then at age 19 he gets seduced by a girl who does know about sex. She is secretly the goddess in disguise, or using an avatar. At the moment of [ censored for lack of age verification ] he is instantly transported to 2016. In Six years he will be able to grow a full beard, plus maybe find the goddess again.

That gives you like three years or so to finish the screenplay and find a producer. Good luck.

edit on 6-4-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Firebrand1105volunteer

You're on a phone or something. I don't know what things look like on a phone. On computer, there's a square box with pencil icon (edit). That opens your post up in edit mode. That's where you can erase or change things. There is a time limit for editing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join