It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Lofoten Lights

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Good eye and I suspect it is a helicopter observing/filming event, but it sure looks just like the stars that surround it. I guess from that vantage point, any white light in the sky would appear similar. I mean, it can't be aliens right?

edit on 6amf30305530 by waftist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I think this is what caused the lights although I wish it had been something else

ROCKETS DUMP CHEMICALS INTO NORTHERN LIGHTS: Last night (April 5th) in Norway, researchers at the Andøya Space Center launched two sounding rockets into a minor geomagnetic storm. The results were out of this world. Aurora tour guide Kim Hartviksen photographed glowing blobs of blue and purple caused by the rockets dumping chemical powders into the storm:

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: =24304249]SeekingDepth[/post] it looks that you are correct Seeking depth thanks for that link too

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Last night (April 5th 2019) NASA's AZURE mission successfully launched 2 sounding rockets back-to-back from the Andøya Space Center in Norway. They released clouds of glowing tracers into the upper atmosphere (the background green is the real aurora though) to study and track the flow of neutral and charged particles in the ionosphere. Each dot is at a different altitude and notice they migrate at a different speed and direction! I recorded everything on time-lapse from Senja island over the course of the evening on Canon 6D and Sigma 14mm f1.8.

Sounding Rockets being launched in video at following link

vimeo.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

At the end of the video there was some text that read "Too low for planes too high for satellites".
When I was abducted by aliens as a child my assumption was that Earths inner core movements could be tracked by plane?
Would the timing of the Earths next magnetic pole reversal be important?
There aren't any tether powered satellites still in operation are there?

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Hi guys, its been a while.. But to the point!

They reported the same balls of light here in Finland, in major newspapers saying that it was NASA sending rockets to research Aurora Borealis and that kind of stuff. They said they were rockets. Ive never seen rockets flying like that.

They were also seen well in Finland, and I provide with a good link to some photos on URSA Skywatch page. I try to give you a link here> www.taivaanvahti.fi...

I hope it works, because there are great images of these rockets and I hope as many as possible people will see this.
Later,
WeekendWarrior

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
there was some experiment where nasa launched something into the atmosphere To make visible clouds in the upper atmosphere so scientists can observe how magnetic fields affect them. i think they said it was some sort of fireworks they shot up there. i cant remember the exact details..

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dannylightning

They release tracer chemicals that are visible from the ground as they interact with the upper atmosphere.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Still some kooky stuff going on at Hessdalen:

Flying Around Thingamaböb
and
Blinky Bits (look at individual frames)

edit on 12-4-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
My guess is two rockets, dropping multiple loads of chemicals in the ionosphere for testing and tracking.
The US has done it before.
US Navy Scroll down to see photo of plasma ball.
NASA

That is not a guess
That is a fact

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: WeekendWarriorisback

Good to hear from Finland, thanks! Many Finnish observers contributed to my recent report, below, of an October 7, 2018 event -- do you know of any 'UFO reports' that coincide with that event?

Observation of the SpaceX deorbit burn on October 7, 2018:
satobs.org...

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Lofoten lights are experimenta Eugenics tricks to torture kids via those bright lights at night, after the armed forces give them psychedelic drugs within the program of EU-wide Eugenics fully supported by Norway's royals. The aim is to produce the Uebermensch by torturing children with all kinds of sensor distortion. Bright lights or just repetitive noises are one of the possible intense sensor distorsion for someone who has been heavily attacked using MKULTRA-like Eugenics EU-led programs.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join