It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cardinal Robert Sarah Warns That “Islam Will Invade The World"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Anti-battery-acid-attackists and anti-stoners!

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Jews did it first, right after Christianity did it. Why everyone is afraid of Islam then? Whether you like it or not it is their turn!

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Weren't Jews conformist stoners too?
OMG I just sounded like a liberal gothic.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Qboneq

Didn't Allah give the Torah to the Jews?

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Qboneq We should be smarter than letting some retarded religious folk do it again. Who knows? People are stupid.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: gortex

Yeah except communists weren't chopping off people's heads for not believing in communism.

Islam is a cancer.

What's worse, chopping off heads or church officials hiding and protecting pedophiles? Religion tends to get corrupted when it becomes as big as islam or Catholicism. At least these types of religions that have leads, rules, and agendas to push.

All big religions are cancers. I have no problem with people believing in God, but too much bad comes from organized religion.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Yeah except communists weren't chopping off people's heads for not believing in communism.

Islam is a cancer.

It's just because we're outsiders who don't understand the finer pikes--I mean points--of their culture! They wouldn't have to kill infidels if we just prostrated ourselves before them as a sign of respect and acceptance of what makes their culture different!

Face Mecca Now!

edit on 5-4-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

‘If the West continues in this fatal way, there is a great risk that, due to a lack of birth, it will disappear, invaded by foreigners, just as Rome has been invaded by barbarians,’ he added.

When has vilifying a group of people ever turned out to be good?

Rome had great achievements, but was built on horrible slavery, torture, and war. They were no better than "barbarians". Not a great example.

"Due to lack of birth". Well, maybe civilized educated people don't feel the need to have endless unplanned babies... The higher birth rate amongst migrants is (im guessing) due to lack of education and different culture.

Not sure why I am debating this guy... Just another religious guy trying to project his vision of the world.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Pretty sure the transition phase is going to bloody, painful and far reaching . Especially at the beginning stage of equal population. Its going to get ugly quick and I'd imagine it will last a while. Got a feeling our usual allies will already be taking down or will be soon thereafter, leaving us by ourselves hoping China and Russia will remember our help from WW2.
edit on 5-4-2019 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: shawmanfromny

It was Communism a few decades ago now it's Islam thats the Bogeyman , the more things change the more they stay the same.

You are correct in-a-way

but Sharia Law is the guidelines for an ideology that is similar to the Uniform Code of Military Justice to the Military outside of the Political Systems...
and the Muslim Hadiths are the equivalent of the Soldiers' Code-of-Conduct Rules of behavior

Which makes Sharia or Islam pretty much tolerable or even agreeable to the western sheeple

edit on th30155451918705532019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I'm not a religious guy, but I think he has some good points. IMO it does seem like an invading force at times. I don't want them here as terrible as that may sound. They do not belong. Any amount of tolerance on one side will not cut it. Our views on life are too different. I can tolerate many things, but people that despise a normal american way of life are not welcome here as far as I'm concerned.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Islam doesn't sacrifice $$$ or Children to the Catholic church. That's the problem right there.

What about the woman that Islam abuses, the children little dancing boy's in places like Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkey, Syria, Arabia etc.
What about the still ongoing slave trade in which black men are castrated, Asian woman - traditionally Philippine woman are tempted over by the offer of good job's and then not paid, there passport's taken off of them, beaten, raped and owned by the family for whom they work - AND if they try to escape or make accusation's against there employer's are then imprisoned, raped by the guards and worse check out your history these invisible victim's came form the poorest family's so often the Philippines did not even make there welfare a matter of concern until fairly recently and all that mean's is that they will or are already targeting woman from another destination.

What about the Ongoing white slave trade were violent gang's from Eastern Europe have been selling pretty blond girl's into the hand's of Islamic buyers almost with impunity since the fall of the Soviet union.

Oh I could go on and on and on.

Sorry if this does not fit your tiny world view but I have a sister whom is married to one of them and believe me they WILL take over our nation's, we WILL become second class citizen's and guess what the bible even say's so, Christianity is destined to become a minority religion of persecuted believers practicing in secret - but that does not stop it from being the RIGHT religion even if you don't agree with that assertion now does it.

As for this cardinal he is speaking the TRUTH.
Jesus said the TRUTH shall set you free.
The DEVIL is the father of Lies.

Muhammad married a six year old girl and don't let them deny that fact, Aisha was SIX she took her toy's with her on her wedding night and her HAIR fell out from the trauma of what she must have suffered as the following day she had gone completely bald poor little child but back then there was no one to hold that devil to account so he waited until she was NINE - that is 9 not 15 not 16 not 18 but 9 when her hair STARTED to grow back and then he raped the kid again, she is not recorded as having had any children to him.

Shortly before he died he saw another of his close followers children a girl whom was less than two still crawling on the floor and commented that she was beautiful and he would marry her when was a little older but he died before he could.

There was a woman called Um Kirfa the leader (she was the widow of the chief and her became chief herself as her tribe loved her) of the Kufiri (muslim's often use the term Kuffirs as an insult for westerners) tribe, she was said to be beautiful, intelligent and had the respect of over 50 of Arabia's most powerful tribes with sword's gifted to her by there leaders hanging in her tent.
Muhammad felt threatened by such a woman, in fact he felt threatened by all woman which is why he made them less than men in his religion.

So like snakes HE and his men sneaked into the Kuffiri camp by night, in the day they hid under the sand and worked there way up to her tent before ambushing her guard's while the majority of her tribe were far away, they raped her then tied her by her arm's and feet to camel's which they then whipped so that they tore her apart while Muhammad sat in her tent feasting on her food, they then brought her head in presenting it to him in front of her little girl, Muhammad had an uncle and he gave her Child the poor little girl to him as a PLAY thing for his pleasure.

Later when Mecca had finally surrendered as he stood at the pagan temple which back then still had idol's in it he told his followers that they could pray to the idol's as they were like high flying crane that would carry there prayers to Allah - this was the infamous Satanic Verses were some islamic scholars have tried to excuse it as him being possessed by Satan - if he was possessed by Satan he was no prophet was he?,.

Mecca had surrendered after a long war of attrition he had waged against it fearful of his huge army of outlaw's and tribal convert's which had grown very large and powerful having raided the caravan's and driven the merchant's to despair, Muhammad whom had once been a SALESMAN for what we today would call an import and export business trading with merchant's from around the world since Mecca was one of the most trade city's in the east at that time, indeed it was a trade craft in which he had learned the art of negotiating and selling and buying dealing the best swindlers from all part's of the known world and beyond, learning the major religions and in turn swindling those best swindler's in the business and he was very good at it indeed though still only a boy at the time making his mistress very wealthy and in fact later marrying the rich widow whom owned the business when he was still only a teenager himself and she was in her fifty's before falling foul of the other merchant's of the city of Mecca and for crimes forgotten to history he was then exiled from the city before turning his silver tongue on the criminals in whose company he then found himself and using his extensive knowledge of the caravan routes and season's to make his band very wealthy indeed and his extensive knowledge of religion to create his own cult.

I mean I could go on and on and on but no you would rather betray attack a christian denomination and let Islam take over the world, Islam a cult founded by a con artist and child abuser and based on lies and blasphemy's that pandered to the whim's of men and subjugated woman it's as simple as that.

Now do not get me wrong there are good decent folk whom are also Muslim's, there are many kind's of Muslim's and many way's or interpreting there book which was written mostly long after Muckmad's death.

So you PREFER this to Catholicism.

Yes we know there are perverts that have corrupted the cloth of all the churches, such scum are attracted to positions of power be that a priest, school teacher, scout master, sport's coach etc on and on, and we know they are evil servants of the devil that network with one another the modern phenomena of pervert's using the interweb for just this very purpose proves this fact.
But the difference is that priests in Christendom that do this are NOT priest of the God of Christendom as there actions not only go against his word's but actually attack those whom they are supposed to be protecting and guiding on his behalf.

Wake up.

This Cardinal by the way is absolutely correct.

edit on 5-4-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

There is no proof of any god ever existing. I will agree in how terrible Islam is though.

I must say your video on child brides is complete and utter religious propaganda. Although this stuff may happen, the pictures are bogus, and I'd say driven by your almost equally crazy religion. Don't be another religious nut. It's not cool for anyone.
edit on 5-4-2019 by trustmeimdoctor because: Religious nuts

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

All religion is fading and people want to be free within body and mind, that is the future.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
In that case, I would argue the only sensible course of action is to ban religion.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
In that case, I would argue the only sensible course of action is to ban religion.
i think that's not as bad of an idea as it sounds like. Religion has caused a lot of problems because people are stupid and fight for made up gods. I see a possibility of a god but to fight for something I've never seen or heard from is insane.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
i think that's not as bad of an idea as it sounds like. Religion has caused a lot of problems because people are stupid and fight for made up gods. I see a possibility of a god but to fight for something I've never seen or heard from is insane.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
a reply to: Mandroid7

Anti-battery-acid-attackists and anti-stoners!

If you don't want to have acid thrown on you or be stoned to death in the coming new world order, then don't be homosexual, don't go around showing your skin and don't kiss someone you have feelings for in public.. or anywhere.

Simples...

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Islam is a cancer.

What's worse, chopping off heads or church officials hiding and protecting pedophiles?

What's worse is that we condemn the church for having done this and actively prosecute and imprison those found guilty.
Islam praises the beheading's and stoning of people, with a passion, in public, in arenas where they cheer and smile.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Now THAT was a bloody good post.

Not a single thing to disagree with.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join