It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ICE arrests 280 at Texas firm, biggest immigration bust in a decade

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
If you think I'm fawning over it, then you fail to understand why I, and many others, voted for Trump.

Thinking? It's kinda apparent when you cannot admit that obvious Republican is obvious.

Where has your stewing gotten you?

Into this rather scintillating repartee with you.

Not so obvious, if you have to pull records from nearly a decade ago to find one single donation to a local candidate. My speculation about that donation simply being a quid-pro-quo stands on better ground than that.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Not so obvious, if you have to pull records from nearly a decade ago to find one single donation to a local candidate.

Wrong. Two donations.

My speculation about that donation simply being a quid-pro-quo stands on better ground than that.

Does it? I'm not speculating. When you give to a Republicans and not to Democrats that doesn't make you a Democrat.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Not so obvious, if you have to pull records from nearly a decade ago to find one single donation to a local candidate.

Wrong. Two donations.

My speculation about that donation simply being a quid-pro-quo stands on better ground than that.

Does it? I'm not speculating. When you give to a Republicans and not to Democrats that doesn't make you a Democrat.

Oh my, two.

So what would that make the Kochs?

Also, what say you to the practice of companies donating to both parties? What are they, then?

Again, giving more credence to my supposition.
edit on 9-4-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Also, what say you to the practice of companies donating to both parties?

He didn't give as a company, it's under his personal name, he gave to one party. Don't you know how campaign donations function?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join