It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'why Joe Biden and the Democrats will lose the 2020 Election

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Joe Biden cannot beat Bernie Sanders (without gaming the primaries) and Donald Trump cannot beat Bernie. However, Trump can beat Biden. So, I guess it just depends on how much the Democrats want Biden as their candidate, assuming that he runs, whether Trump serves another term.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Has President Obama come to Biden's defense? I don't recall seeing anything.

Well.. actually I do! twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yeah you keep on believing that.
Cruz is not liked here.
Beto should have easily beaten him.
The gop machine is the ONLY thing that kept cruz in office.

Beto is hot garbage.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

Bernie can't beat Trump anymore, not since he supported Hillary after she stole the election from him. It's become obvious to many who supported Bernie, that, after that, whether he really is, or is not an outsider, in the end, the PTB apparently have the ability to make him dance like a puppet whenever and however they wish.

I was a Bernie supporter until he backed Hillary, now I know better and I'm sure many others are like me. Bernie lost too many supporters he can never get back, and as a result can no longer beat Trump, where as, had he gone against Trump instead of Hillary in the last election he would have beaten him soundly.
edit on 4/5/2019 by Puppylove because: Grammar

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

There are a lot that were surprised and disappointed by bernies actions especially when what the dnc did to him was revealed.
I suspect you are right about his losing supporters.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I know I'm right because I know for a fact he lost at least one, and I doubt I'm that unique and special to be the only one.
edit on 4/5/2019 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Oh there is no doubt you are special and unique, just not in that way.

I would wager there is a lot less support for bernie than in the 16 cycle.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Awww thanks, I feel all warm inside.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Biden's not even running yet (apparently).

And the #metoo allegations appear to be pouring in already, so...

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: AlienView

At the current rate Trump is going, no democrat was going to beat him anyways. He's delivered on every promise he can and we're all aware that he would have delivered even more if democrats and RINOs hadn't stood in his way. Their attempts to stop him (even over things obama did when he was president) have shown the true intentions and brought more support for Trump.

Never thought I'd see the day that democrats hated a president for doing for the black community what no other president has done. I also figured they would appreciate the fact that black unemployment is at all time lows and that criminal justice has been reformed. Instead they hate him even more and say that all happened because of the last president.

Damn man.

That is both heart warming and heart breaking. Both at the same time.

Does humanity need sadness to thrive?

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Not bragging about the brainwashing of those stupid enough to watch the idio5 box. Btw the Nazi's created tv

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Obama cried when describing what a good friend Joe Biden was.

But to date, he hasn't said a word in defense of his good friend.

It looks like Barack Obama has other things on his mind right now.

See? mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Not bragging about the brainwashing of those stupid enough to watch the idio5 box. Btw the Nazi's created tv

Spoken like a true trump supporter....

btw....the TV was invented by the British

www.historyonthenet.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Poll: Biden leads Trump by 10 points in head-to-head matchup

"Former Vice President Joe Biden leads President Trump by 10 points in a hypothetical 2020 general election matchup, according to a new poll. The Emerson College poll released Tuesday shows Biden with the support of 55 percent of voters and Trump with 45 percent. Biden, who has not announced his candidacy for president but is expected to soon jump into the race, has the largest lead over Trump among likely and declared Democratic candidates. But Biden's lead over Trump shrinks to 8 points when former Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz is included as an option, according to the poll. The poll also shows Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) defeating Trump by 4 percentage points, while Sens. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) each edge Trump by 2 points. The poll also finds that Trump narrowly leads former Rep. Beto O'Rourke (D-Texas), with Trump garnering 51 percent of support and O'Rourke getting 49 percent of supporters. The poll's results are based on interviews of 1,153 registered voters from March 17 to March 18. The poll has a margin of error of 2.8 percentage points".

See whole article here;'
thehill.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Wow a poll telling us all the Democrats are polling better than Trump. Where have I seen such things before...?

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I don't think trump is interested in another term. The dembs could run a yellow dog and win.

texaspolitics.utexas.edu...

What's that? Part of your fantasy fiction? I see you are a writer.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: olaru12
I don't think trump is interested in another term. The dembs could run a yellow dog and win.

texaspolitics.utexas.edu...

What's that? Part of your fantasy fiction? I see you are a writer.

Yes, and a proud member of the....

www.wga.org...

When members insult me for what I've written, I know I got a reaction...the aim of any writer. Thanks!!
edit on 5-4-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

The American political left's dreams of a nation wide fast rail network is a vote loser. Such dreams fly in the face of people who don't believe their federal government can rebuild or facilitate the rebuilding of nation wide infrastructure. People who drive vehicles over highways in disrepair, or fly out of outdated and overcrowded airports , they have no reason to have confidence in the rebuild of existing infrastructure little alone fast rail networks.

People's complete and utter lack of confidence in the federal government is also tied to the health care and immigration crises. Until the infrastructure, healthcare and immigration crises are resolved there is no reason for any sensible person to have an ouch of confidence in the (U.S) federal government. Interestingly, the same logic applies to Trump's desire to renew his country's space program. However, only the Democratic presidential candidates are intended on committing political suicide.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
Joe Biden couldn't win an election against a shrew. He's so boring except when he's cringy levels of creepy, and that's the worst kind of not boring as it's just plain repulsive. I'm not sure he could even beat Hillary, and I despise Hillary. The fact they are even considering him demonstrates they've got nothing to offer as a candidate.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Nancy Pelosi has committed a strategic political blunder in blocking her party from supporting immigration reform. Tactically, she gained a victory by blocking Trump's offer of legal protection for so called dreamers in exchange for increased funding for border security/walls. Strategically, retreating away from reforms towards a skills based immigration system represents defeat. Democratic presidential candidates are now free to lose voters by advocating for open borders, and Trump can rightfully charge his opposition is weak on immigration. This may well play a role in Trump's successful re-election bid.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Their platforms hinge on attacking Trump when, despite his mannerisms, he's really had many good ideas and done a good job running the country with common sense. Then they promise crazy things they can't possibly deliver or will be an economic disaster if they do. And they act stupid and say stupid things. And they have such sketchy backgrounds. Obama was an empty suit but his handlers at least made him seem sane and harmless even if a left winger.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join