It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abel Danger heard Hillary was Executed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Not exactly sure where to drop this one, but I wasnt sure if you guys had caught this going around yet or not. Normally I wouldn't post something like this. The thing is Abel Danger has had a pretty spot on track record over the years and thought this might be worth the viewing or you.

Seems he did a live stream on the 28 of March and near the end he had something rather interesting to say. You can hear that in the :28 snip below. You can also hear it at the 1:21:55 mark in the original video which can be found here: Original Video

This below is the snip that was made. Take it for what its worth. It isnt a April Fools thing because he did make this a few days ago. Not to mention he really isnt one to pull something like that.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

It was posted on the internet so it must be true?

I seriously doubt that this happened. And if it did happen Trump would have twittered it. The Republican news sphere would be ablaze with talk about it.
edit on 1-4-2019 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I heard from a very good source yesterday that water is no longer wet.

What is the difference between the "awakened mind" in your clip and what I just said?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
What is the difference between the "awakened mind" in your clip and what I just said?

Only cats would celebrate if water suddenly turned dry, whereas almost all of God's creatures would celebrate what the "awakened mind" is ridiculously claiming if it came to pass.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Well we know from some recent "appearances" that an actress double has been used many times. 😎

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
We can find out What Happened here.

hillaryclintonmemoir.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Follow up headline: ATS heard Abel Danger was executed by Hillary Clinton.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
I heard from a very good source yesterday that water is no longer wet.

Liquidation...

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Um.. it's true. I also have good sources because I too have a politically bias YouTube page where I upload videos to make money off of views. It doesn't take very many to reach 50 bucks, let me tell you that. If I post a good one three times in a week, that's $150 minimum within a month right now, it'll keep making me less and less but substantial amounts. It could be as much as $300 a month, it's up to how good the video is, how I paint the picture and provide the evidence for my latest conspiracy theory.

They're usually continuations of long running topics that people are obsessed with like aliens, bigfoot, grand political conspiracies, what goes on behind the curtain in Government officials dealings and lives. It adds up to between $600-$1200 a month, more than a part-time job on the low end and more than a full-time job on the high end, hourly wage jobs that don't require a college degree or years of skilled experience in a field.

You wont see her making any comments about 2020 or appearing at any candidate's campaign rallies for support to lock in most of her 2016 base because she was exited stage. Bill is next any time now from a "heart failure" because he's had four bypass surgeries. Most of their funds will be quietly redistributed among other Democratic assets. Chelsea wont even know the truth, the stories of ill health suddenly causing an elderly person to be deceased are impeccable.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Fingers crossed

Hopefully it was execution by stoning

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
You'd have to be pretty..um..gullible
to believe this

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Fingers crossed

Hopefully it was execution by stoning

Actually, all bs and jokes aside because overdose via marijuana or thc is impossible. Even if it were by an intravenous megadose, it'd be ugly and detectable on basic post-mortem tests which are done in most cases, especially those of a famous public figure, musician, wealthy person to validate it because there's a lot of money owned by the decedent and fans, employees, friends from their sphere of influence and inner circle.

According to what was in my inbox from a reliable source who's been correct or damn close 75% of the time, a lethal chemical via a regular injection administered monthly by her Doctor for a health related problem she has was used. Not sure who put it in, whether the Doctor was ignorant to it, the staff. It could've been anyone but it doesn't matter because it's currently undetectable along with others presumably in the same family of drug used by foreign intelligence agencies. Possibly similar to what the Saudi's used to kill Kamal Khashoggi.

Thus, it looks like a natural cause of death when it kills them. There's extended release formulations that can take up to 24 hours to cause death, depending on the health and age of the victim.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
He kind of just threw that out there non-chalant. So far, Hillary has been arrested, has a double, and now executed..

Gonna need some proof for this one but thanks for sharing non-the-less.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Bumping to watch

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

Second time in the past week I've had reason to link to this...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
Bill is next any time now from a "heart failure" because he's had four bypass surgeries. Most of their funds will be quietly redistributed among other Democratic assets. Chelsea wont even know the truth

I somehow think she'll be far more moved and grief stricken when Webb Hubbell dies...

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I dunno, but if I were Mr. Trump, and Hillary got executed, I would definitely want to cover that up right now, because it is really bad timing, for lots of reasons, IMHO.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: grey580

I dunno, but if I were Mr. Trump, and Hillary got executed, I would definitely want to cover that up right now, because it is really bad timing, for lots of reasons, IMHO.

They're covering up for Ruth Bader Ginsburg well enough.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Bam! True, that!

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
""Abel Danger heard Hillary was Executed""

Puts a new meaning on :

"She's not my president" 😎

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>