It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tax Payers Pay Through The Nose for Tiffany Trump's Spring Break to Serbia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

So who actually "cried' about it? trumps golf outings cost us more than that

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The Mob is Mad

What mob is that?

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Plus the taxpayers' money for Secret Service room costs, meals, golf cart rental, etc. goes straight into Donald Trump's pocket. For all we know, we may be paying Donald Trump's bills too, From taxpayer to Trump Organization to DJ Trump Trust to DJT. It's kinda like money laundering.
edit on 31-3-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

This isn't a biased article. What are you caiming that it is?

Blinders stopping you from seeing the sand being kicked on the beach? I dunno. I can see it. Not sure why you don't. Maybe sarcasm isn't something you notice? Who knows.

Why would they even bother to write the article if it wasn't worthy of trolling? Remember, this IS Yahoo we're talking about.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I hope we gave her $5k in "fun money".

I would hope that her billionaire boy friend picked up a tab or two.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

So who actually "cried' about it? trumps golf outings cost us more than that

Obviously Yahoo.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
So she flew business class

Woo HOO!!

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Why would they even bother to write the article if it wasn't worthy of trolling?

Because Tiffany Trump carries a mystique of her own, and people are interested in her, and what she's doing. She's the only Trump adult child that isn't mired in scandal, and even this article shows how little she's costing tax payers. Even Trump haters approve of Tiffany and what she's doing. And, this Yahoo article just continues to vindicate her from Trump's extravagant spending and separate her from Trump family taint.

edit on 31-3-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Why would they even bother to write the article if it wasn't worthy of trolling?

Because Tiffany Trump carries a mystique of her own, and people are interested in her, and what she's doing. She's the only Trump adult child that isn't mired in scandal, and even this article shows how little she's costing tax payers. Even Trump haters approve of Tiffany and what she's doing. And, this Yahoo article just continues to vindicate her from Trump's extravagant spending and separate her from Trump family taint.

So far, I can't think of a scandal involving Trump or any of his children. Only cr*p made up in the media. They can create as many fake scandals as they like...doesn't make them true, as we keep finding out.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I can't think of a scandal involving Trump or any of his children.

You should re-open Trump University and the Donald J. Trump Foundation. They should be going pretty cheap. Just wait until all the fines and penalties are paid off.

Better yet, come on over and run Trump's re-election campaign for free! Of course any number of non-U.S. millionaires and billionaires and foreign governments will gladly pay you a stipend as you funnel their money into the campaign.

Sweet job. But you just may end up in prison. Trump is squeaky clean though, that's what counts.
edit on 31-3-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

originally posted by: RazorV66
I am sure she had a good time in Serbia, probably not many deranged Leftists there.

I can only assume she chose a place like that, so she wouldn't be noticed at all. She has really never sought the spotlight.

Serbia doesnt sound like a typical vacation paradise. Perhaps she has family there, on her mother's side.

Belgrade is the new Paris. The rich and famous vacation in Serbia. Her boyfriend is a billionaire so it makes sense she would go there with him. It's supposed to be very romantic and since no one wants to visit Paris seems like a good choice.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

To be fair yahoo could’ve mentioned the $400,000 presidential salary trump donates each year .

Well if they were actually being fair then they would've then juxtaposed that media-stunt against the ridiculously corrupt methods that Trump profits from his presidency...

- All the trips to Mar a Lago at roughly 1 million tax payer dollars per day.
- All the other trips to Trump properties (Trump International Hotel, Trump Tower, Trump Vegas, etc)
- All the trips to Trump golf courses (Trump National Bedminster, Trump International West Palm, Trump National Potomac, etc)... and there has been a whole lot of those despite his very vocal criticism of other presidents golfing
- Trump campaign events at Trump properties
- Republican fundraisers at Trump properties
- Trump's oh-so-humble online store full of all your favorite government-sanctioned fan-boy "patriotism"
- Jacked up prices to meet Trump at one of Trump's 'holiday parties'

The corporatocracy has finally melded with government in the way they always dreamed of. The swamp is complete. In fact, who needs lobbyists when Trump just appoints his biggest donors to cabinet positions. I can't wait until we hear "I've banned lobbyists. No other president could do it, and I did it so great. Now hold my happy meal while I appoint a good friend of mine, the CEO of Bear Traps Inc. to the head of the Bear Legs Protection Agency".

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

He lost 1 billion dollars his first year in office. I don’t see how that could be called a profit ?

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

That figure just based on guesswork and the fact that he's tarnishing his own brand very publicly (shocking that you'd be admitting to this despite the constant claims of how much everyone loves him). But even then, this isn't based on any real numbers since Trump won't disclose (or divest)... both broken promises.

But he's certainly trying his best to funnel taxpayer dollars to all of his properties (and his corporate pals), in true corporate/government melded corrupt form.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

You're talking about "bias" against Trump, but forgetting your bias for Trump lol.

Your OP is sorta contradictory tbh because yes, what it boils down to isn't the money per se; it's about which party it is being spent on.

And your OP is playing into the non-sense that is partisan politics, where the actual thing that matters, in this case money, is ignored for the sake of stupid political bickering.
edit on 31-3-2019 by ghaleon12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
a reply to: Fallingdown

That figure just based on guesswork and the fact that he's tarnishing his own brand very publicly (shocking that you'd be admitting to this despite the constant claims of how much everyone loves him). But even then, this isn't based on any real numbers since Trump won't disclose (or divest)... both broken promises.

But he's certainly trying his best to funnel taxpayer dollars to all of his properties (and his corporate pals), in true corporate/government melded corrupt form.

^^^^^ shocking has nothing to do with it. I have two traits that are rarely seen on the Internet. I’m honest and I will admit when I’m wrong . Traits like that require two things integrity and high self-esteem .

Do you want to play ?

I defended Hillary even though I have despised the woman for decades. When she put the Russian hat on then couldn’t remember what it was and when she said all black people look the alike . I was fair handed honest and told everyone they were jokes. Reminding them we are better than the Liberals we don’t need to take jokes literally and facts figuratively .

Can you defend two of trumps jokes ?

But you might be right about the guesswork behind the Trump wealth claims . Because CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Washington post and the New York Times all reported the same thing. And we all know they can’t believe because they just operate on guesswork.

When a three year flood of BS is flowing by .

Only honest people have the Highground .

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that when she is at college, she has some secret service agents in the area. It probably does not cost much more for her to be there or at college. It's probably only in the forties in Serbia this time of year. I think the swim suits will be hanging around pools.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghaleon12

You're talking about "bias" against Trump, but forgetting your bias for Trump lol.

Your OP is sorta contradictory tbh because yes, what it boils down to isn't the money per se; it's about which party it is being spent on.

And your OP is playing into the non-sense that is partisan politics, where the actual thing that matters, in this case money, is ignored for the sake of stupid political bickering.

How am I biased for Trump? I'm just calling out the double standard and the troll baiting. If Trump mucks up, I'll be more than happy to throw my mind into the ring against him.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

You should *chuckle* assign a special counsel *snort* to investi...*guffaw* investigate it and *chortle* prepare an official *laugh* report to the Department of Justice *full blown rolling on floor laughing out loud* because it worked so well last time *tee hee*.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
It's above my paygrade.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join