It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A place to report your high strangeness experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hey ATS,

A few weeks back I made a post about a youtube channel called "Uncharted Case Files." from the sounds of it, a lot of you enjoyed it.

The owner really does his homework when he's investigating anything. Considering he owns a private investigating company, he knows what to look for.
I love the idea.
It's one of the only channels I've come across that the creator, not only knows what he's talking about but does his due diligence and shows you upfront all the angles he's looked into thus far.

Well, he also runs a website called TESA - The Experiencer Support Association.

Excerpt from the website:

Welcome to the world’s first High Strangeness UFO/Paranormal, Hybrid investigation and research association.

T.E.S.A investigates all items belonging to the global phenomenon of highly strange and foreign experiences which carry many implications of the existence of intelligence other than our own.

T.E.S.A provides raw unbiased data volunteered and collected from those experiencing these phenomena with a global effort in providing trends and characteristics that will help narrow down our research and directly focus on where to look.

T.E.S.A filters the difference between fact and fiction, with every intent to bridge the connection between UFO and Paranormal Phenomena.

T.E.S.A is heavily reliant on the experience, instead of donations. We acknowledge that everything T.E.S.A delivers cannot be done if not for the courage displayed by each and every one of you, and for this, we thank you.

TESA Website

What brought me to ATS in the first place all those years ago, was a lifetime of events that I couldn't and still can't explain.
So i looked for a place that had others that I could relate to looking for answers.

I'm pretty sure the same goes for a lot of members here.

TESA is a place you can report your experiences, just like you would with a UFO sighting and someone investigates it.
That data is then compiled, so that one day, hopefully, we can make sense of all this.

Take a look, the website goes into detail how the collected data is used, as well offers support services for those who may need it.
If you haven't yet, check out his channel

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
My first time ever commenting or posting on ATS

Now as most of you know or feel.
The majority of people just call us crazy or nutcases.

I have needed help explaining so many events ober the past 10 years. (I am now 26)

One time i have found myself out camping in the middle of nowhere, making weapons out of wood and rocks, and noticed a loonie (Canadian Dollar) sittinf on the ground. In an area that i can onlh assume very few people had traversed.

Coinidence right.. Cool. Shocked me and my girlfriend at the time. What are the odds?

I get hime after our week long trip. During our vacation, major storms had hit. Big branches down. Obvious clear signs of wind damage.

I walk on to my deck. There is a rake leaning uo against a garden. (Been there for over a week and through storms)

As soon as i look at this rake. It falls over... Freaks me out... I instantly look down, without thought, almost an impulse. There I stare down at another loonie laying in the garden against my deck.

Inatantly i felt a rush, a tingly feeling (the one you cant explain) and most people wiuld critisize you negatively for trying to make any supernatural signifigance of.

Ill leave it at that. I have a few more expieriences id love to share, along the lines of astral projection, and reading others subconcious through the astral plane. But ill leave that for anyone specifically interested.

This is purely coïncidence and extreme energies in my opinion playing a roll in relative existence.

Thanks in advance for reading.
Hope to hear positive feedback.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MilfRider

Perhaps someone at TESA could help, or at the very least document it.
Who knows, maybe someone else has similar experiences to you.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MilfRider

I don't know, Milf Rider...how rare are loonies? Unless they are a super rare denomination of money, I don't see a huge deal with the loonie story.

Got anything weirder?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I've got a couple of stories, but it involves something other than UFO's. I'll wait for a reply as I don't want to go left field on your thread.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12

Oh it’s not just for UFO’s/ETs.
But also ghost activity, shadow people, etc.
Anything considered paranormal, he wants to document it.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Hi, not sure if this one fits but here it is

Some years ago i went to sleep and went into a heavy dream of being completely surrounded by water, i felt weird and tried to wake up, since at this point i was completely aware i was sleeping

It did not work however, instead, i started feeling lots of vibration and some weird energy i could not control and caused me to feel a lot of pain on my entire body. Then suddenly everything was peaceful, no pain or anything, no sounds also.

I opened my eyes and everything was still like floating on water, there was barely any light but i could see everything, i was floating in this dark water environment but my eyes were used to the darkness, i looked down and there i was sleeping on my bed

When i watched myself sleeping i did not feel scared or anything, i actually remember thinking i had died and it did not even bother me. At this point I tried to move away from my body and towards the wall, i floated away but when i moved about 2 m from my bed i could clearly hear myself screaming like crazy, this startled me and then suddenly i felt forcefully dragged back even though i tried to run away and out of my room. Then i felt a big pain like i got entirely crushed under a very heavy weight, and then i woke up

Not sure if you can relate, but the next 2/3 weeks i was constantly aware of my body, felt like i 'didn't fit' on it anymore. Taking a shower felt like i was touching someone else, it was a nuisance but eventually it fade away or i got used to it

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I see lots of repeating numbers like 444. My name means wholeheartedly. I was born with a hole in my heart but didn't know until I was 2 which I had open heart surgery for. I am very in tune with music and dream very vividly. I have a 4 planet stellium of Sun, Mercury, Mars, and Venus in Aquarius. I almost died when I was born with group strep which had like a 50% infant mortality rate in 1994. These are only a few of the things. I believe we have entered a new age spoken of by Jesus. The man holding the pitcher of Water. My whole life has been nothing but high strangeness honestly. Did I mention my mom had a surgical procedure on herself so that she couldn't have anymore children performed but they made an error so then I was born...this is what gives me my faith. Statistics say I shouldn't be here. Well He planned otherwise! At 26 I have experienced lots of paranormal things like other beings around me when astral projecting and sleep paralysis. I can see my own energy when I meditate. Indigo and green. I believe in the saying that the truth is even stranger than fiction..well..because that is quite exactly the way it has been for me!

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Years ago I lived in the Byron Bay hinterland(NSW, Australia) with a mate
and one night we were driving to the pub in Byron.
We used to go hooning around the back roads alot and I fully trusted him driving so as a young, dumb yet bulletproof teenager i rarely wore a seatbelt.
So this night we were on a thin, sealed road and about to go around a long sweeping right-hand bend when as clear as day I hear an insistant female voice say...
"put your seat belt on you're about to have an accident",
it was so *there* and forceful that without a second thought I immediately grabbed the belt and strapped in, feeling pretty freaked!.
Anyway we hit the Apex and basically left the road sideways, going at least 120(kph).
We broadsided two large trees which tore off the front and the rear of the car leaving only the drivers and passengers seat untouched, other than I few glass cuts and some pretty intense shock I was completely unharmed.
If I hadn't put my belt on I would've ended up fertilizing the entire area!
I don't know who or what spoke to me that night but I've been forever thankful she did!

***Edit to add,
Wow talking about "high strangeness", as I was writing this just now after I wrote the word "mate", the Google prompt offered the name "Andy" and then "Andrew" which was my friend's name!(we called him Andy, or "Rabes", his nickname)
Omg that's crazy, haven't seen the guy in over 20 years and have NEVER typed the name Andy into this phone ever, and yet there it was.... damn!
edit on 29-3-2019 by BlackIbanez because: High strangeness!!

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I have this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Fairly high strangeness.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I'm trouble by 2 things
right off the bat
by Uncharted Case Files with Ryan.

1st: its 2019 and his video resolution
only goes as high as 480p?

2nd: He has a Aquaman movie poster
front and center as his back drop.?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackIbanez

So your higher self saved your life and then synchronicity happened as you were describing the events... Don't you feel the urge to dive deeper?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Double post.
And more frustrating I know how it happens,
If you press post when it is loading your original post it will post for evertime you press while it's loading.

edit on 29-3-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AquaAscending

Hey those colours are the colours my dreamstone goes when I wear it, 23 beads of hemitite and one clear bead, when I put it on most other people it stays clear with me it goes shades of blue purple and green .... But what does it mean?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The beads are spherical and on a bracelet.... Its unisex.
Always wondered what those colours mean if anything
edit on 29-3-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Just today I visited a website where the participants were all bantering back in forth, over lies and propaganda being the truth. It was almost like I fell asleep and then woke up inside the movie Idiocracy. Is this real? Is this how modern day people communicate and solve problems in society? Please let this simply be a dream.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Thank you. Well..mine is, as i said, left field stuff.

Recently this ouija board I've had since around Christmas of last year was having me going a little nuts. First thing I can recall was in January when I had this bizarre dream about some lady running through my house yelling 'you've brought evil into this house', just before opening the door to a guy with a hatchet who started to chase people in the dream.

Nothing too weird right? a few days later my room mate was laying down on the couch when i looked away for a split second only to find them gone when I looked back that way trying not to make too much noise. I turned to find them in the KItchen pouring coffee and it startled me, the funny thing is that I felt completely at peace about it.

Needless to say I got rid of my board not too long after that. Thanks for letting me post it, I needed to get it off my chest.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Green is the heart and indigo is the 3rd eye. It means that you should keep following your heart because your intuition rarely let's you down. The spirit is within you. It can also mean your in a battle between your heart and head. Sometimes we must make a decision based on our instincts instead of logic.

top topics

join