It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones at his finest...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I think AJ is a wonderful entertainer who occasionally hits a home run with an actual news story, usually brought to him by some of his people that are actually a bit closer to being a real reporter than many in the MSM.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

That was amazing...........

Althought I think he was in the right here by confronting this asshats, because you should never target someone with their family eating, and the kids need an ass whooping...........

Funny segment by Oliver........

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: olaru12

Remember what Howard Stern said? "This is just an act. Its entertainment".

Same with Alex Jones. He's admitted as much. As long as he gets paid, he'll keep doing it.

In a surreal way I admire AJ. To take an obnoxious persona and turn it into a multi million dollar empire based around the exploitation of fools. PT Barnum was correct...."there's a sucker born every minute"

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Remember what Howard Stern said? "This is just an act. Its entertainment".

Same with Alex Jones. He's admitted as much. As long as he gets paid, he'll keep doing it.

You should watch his show with Joe Rogan........he got wasted on that show lol.......dude let the crazy out.......

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Thats what politics is.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Thats what politics is.

Right...Perhaps Alex should run for an elected office. He's got the moron vote locked up!! Especially the one's that pay good money for his "strawberry
Paleo Caveman formula" or the Infowars Life Super Male Vitality tablets.

I think it's time for the HL Mencken quotes....

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong."

and the ever popular....

"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron

and let's not forget Alex Jones" favorite....

"Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public." Written on a 3X5 card taped to Alex's bathroom mirror.

edit on 28-3-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
We need some context here...

Alex said they where the ones started, and went up to him first

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: dfnj2015

That was amazing...........

Althought I think he was in the right here by confronting this asshats, because you should never target someone with their family eating, and the kids need an ass whooping...........

Funny segment by Oliver........

You can't make up the comedy!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Geesh. One of these days dudes heart is gonna explode.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I liked Alex Jones til he swallowed the orange pill, his show took a dramatic turn for the worse when he chose to turn his show in to Tokyo rose for Trump.

He has slid further and further in to lunacy and now is in a midlife crisis of sorts getting ridiculed by a bunch of hipsters. Get them off your lawn Alex LOL he is a grumpy old man that doesn't like what this country is becoming said every grumpy old man since the dawn of time lol

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hope Alex is well and gets the help he needs. He seems overworked at the very least.
edit on 28-3-2019 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
At least Alex has the common decency to film horizontally with his phone omegalul. Seriously though why engage with some idiot rando normie? What’s the point? Chill out Alex.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

well one thing is sure he is a very smart guy. Obsessed , and well I really think ego is a perfect vessel for both info and disinfo. Don´t think he is controled but he is analysed and predictable. feed him info and reaction is predictable. just my opinion a form of indirect control. With Q 'they' dumped him. Q is direct control.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
This is all we needed to know.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
lol favourite line: 'this isn't the internet! This is the real..dimension!'

<< 1   >>

join