It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones at his finest...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I never know when to take AJ seriously. Is it performance art? Is it a strange type of reverse marketing? Or just a loud, angry, rude loser, desperate for attention.

caution, bad bad language...

You decide....

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Alex is 3/4 correct and 1/4 bat # crazy.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Dude Lucy's Chicken is bomb AF!

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
A desperate has been fighting for relevancy. What was entertaining 10 years ago is now just a madman yelling at phantoms.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Alex the kidd.
edit on 28-3-2019 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   

What was entertaining 10 years ago is now just a madman yelling at phantoms.

interpreted as entertainment ??, first heard about Tommie robinsons imprisonment from AJ , that wasn't entertainment... MSM was and is entertainment..

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   
He could be a televangelist and make more money.

Strange human being.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Saw him on Joe Rogan. I won't be watching Infowars but I do like the guy just from seeing him a couple times with Joe. He has crazy theoris and rants but he knows his shhhnit and is really a smart dude with a quick brain and a lot of passion..His rants are epic and pretty damn factual ( JR had his computer guy check out everything Alex said). I like his shtick in moderation and I think he's sincere.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

What was entertaining 10 years ago is now just a madman yelling at phantoms.

interpreted as entertainment ??, first heard about Tommie robinsons imprisonment from AJ , that wasn't entertainment... MSM was and is entertainment..

Msm is depressing, annoying and antagonising, it's far from entertainment, well unless you enjoy being depressed...

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Starhooker

Like him too ... more like an entertainer with good info (and disinfo)
FYI there is a theory that he is actually
Bill hicks.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

right about that see it that way too. they think they are entertainment....

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Reminds me of the good ole days when rasslin was real. This is what happens when you put a cheap publishing studio in the hands of every moron who can figure out how to point a camera.

It's funny that people just keep falling for the same old routine in a different venue. This could probably go on forever.
edit on 28-3-2019 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
'When are you due, Alex?', priceless.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

'When are you due, Alex?', priceless.

He looks like he's gonna give birth to a big fat turd.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

Like him too ... more like an entertainer with good info (and disinfo)
FYI there is a theory that he is actually
Bill hicks.

He might be. You never know. I have often wondered if he isn't actually trying to make conspiracy theorists look like a bunch of raving lunatics (although some actually are) using himself as a kind of caricature. I mean, that might seem far-fetched (and I suppose it is) but you never know. If someone was demented enough to be determined to have that affect on the world (at any cost), this would be one way they might try to do it.

Of course you can argue he's risking his own personal safety (and has many times) but again, if someone is fanatical about something, they will destroy themselves to do what they want to do. Either way, he's not having a positive effect on the public perception of people who want to be skeptical and objective.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I think you people are missing the genius that is AJ. He's figured out the way to make money is to be conversation bully and say the most outrageous lies and half-truths based on what people want to here based on prejudice and bigotry. There is a formula here for making money. People who participate with AJ are fiercely loyal.

"Tap water is a gay bomb."

It's really amazing how popular AJ is in this country. I think what makes him so popular is fascinating. His formula works. He's making lots of money.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
He looks like he's gonna give birth to a big fat turd.

Giving birth to himself would be really impressive.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I would be pretty excited to see Alex pop in like an angry bull while I'm eating.. Who was he yelling at?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I think he needs someone like Joe Rogan to calm him down. Then explain himself. I think he's sincere too. People just think he's completely insane b/c they only see him in full ramble mode.

He shoots himself in his own foot alot. I like his passion but I think he just went in a bad direction. You got his infowars people that probably do nothing but amplify jones' crazy rants.

One of his reporters went to a vegan rally and started saying they were pushing an nwo agenda.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Remember what Howard Stern said? "This is just an act. Its entertainment".

Same with Alex Jones. He's admitted as much. As long as he gets paid, he'll keep doing it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join