It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Families, lawyers, AE911Truth, suing the FBI over 9/11 Omissions Report

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jesushere

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: colang
My Final Word To The Skeptic's........ The ones that will not accept anyone's opinion on 9/11. The ones who unquestionably believe the government's official story. The official story was brought too you by the exact same people that told us beyond any doubt and there was proof to back it up that Saddam Hussein was harbouring weapons of mass destruction which was the basis of attacking Iraq and killing thousands of innocent people all based on another false flag I rest my case

It has nothing to do with the official narrative. It has everything to do with the truth movement uses right out lies of WTC planted Pyrotechnics. Its has everything to do with the video, audio, seismic, physical evidence does not support CD at the WTC.

Please cite the most credible evidence of WTC controlled demolitions.
#

False. It is obvious to some people WTC7 came down by controlled demolition. You can't find another building example in history and can compare to the collapse of WTC7 on 9/11. You don't understand historical precedent and fire records matter!

So what buildings are you comparing it to?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

It's funny how the government is a complete failure on everything and completely untrustworthy except when it comes to the 9/11 official conspiracy theory. So we must suspend the laws of physics for the official explanation to make any sense. Sigh...

I think the terrorists were perfectly capable of bringing down the buildings with bombs. I don't understand why people are so committed to the government's explanation. People in this country are whacked!

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Jesushere

NVM

edit on 25-3-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

So we must suspend the laws of physics for the official explanation to make any sense. Sigh...

NO not we only those that don't get the laws of physics and rely on others that tell them in YouTube videos that they were.

I think the terrorists were perfectly capable of bringing down the buildings with bombs.

others think many other things

some think nukes, some think fake planes and missiles.

It really doesn't matter what people think.

People in this country are whacked!

This country?

mate, in every country you have whacked out individuals, some even form groups that are just down right disturbing.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

The NIST model has a perfect explanation for why that column looks like that.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

So we must suspend the laws of physics for the official explanation to make any sense. Sigh...

NO not we only those that don't get the laws of physics and rely on others that tell them in YouTube videos that they were.

I'm not sure what you are trying to say with this statement. I don't know who or how or why. All I know is the video evidence can only be explained by controlled demolition because there's no way the building fell and near free-fall speed. Newton's third law of motion would not allow it. The only way all the potential energy of the building collapsing can ALL go into the acceleration of gravity is by having zero resistance from the column supports.

I'm so tired of low-brow people like you who have are completely math illiterate when it comes to basic physics.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
Thank you AE911Truth, the brave families, attorneys, Richard Gage and all the others who continue to fight in hopes that one day, the truth will be exposed.

Hopefully someday the people of the United States will get their government back. The Patriot Act is horrific.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

a reply to: Jesushere

You going to rant, or spread innuendo.

Please provide actual physical evidence of CD.

The video specifically claimed explosions. Is that false?

Zero evidence of any explosions with the force to cut steel columns.

Zero evidence of an audio signature from a detonation with the force to cut steel columns.

Zero evidence of seismic activity of an explosion with the force to cut steel columns.

The collapse initiation of WTC 1, 2, and 7 were initiated in relative quiet, with no audio or evidence of a shockwave with the force to cut steel columns, with no ejection of shrapnel from an explosion.

No splintered steel that should be the tell tale sign from the detention of cutting explosives that should have been prevalent and should have been recovered from near by buildings, the streets, cars, the injured, and with the human remains.

Zero chance a controlled demolition system would have survived the jet impacts to initiate the collapse of WTC 1 and 2 at the sites of the jet impacts.

There were zero columns cut by cutting charges.

There is zero evidence the WTC was brought down by pyrotechnics.

The inward bowing and buckling of WTC 1 and 2 that initiated their separate collapses is on video.

Please post a video of a single WTC column being cut to initiate the collapse of WTC 1, 2, or WTC 7.

By all means post evidence of explosives actually working on steel columns to cut them.

Why do I need to this- when we can all see how the building fell on 9/11 and NIST showed a different collapse in their study of building seven?

NIST made statements to this fact: they were unable to locate any steel member from WTC7 after it was taken away by dump trucks after the attacks were over. You don't find it strange, nobody in authority kept back large pieces of WTC7 for study later, evidence the FBI and other investigators will need to have prove controlled demolition.

NIST even stated in their report they tested for no explosives use and no research lab even was contacted and asked to check to see if the steel was damaged by anything other then fire.

We have this evidence is better than nothing. FEMA in 2002 did retrieve some steel pieces from the WTC dump site and this steel flange was melted at a sub-level below the surface and created cutouts in the steel. FEMA said a hot mixture of Iron and Sulphur had formed in a hot temp environment and attacked the ingrains of the steel and the steel began to corrode ( their speculation). The lab technicians could see the cooling phases on the steel using lab equipment and Iron sulphate and the Rust phase ( ie Iron oxide) was present. The temps (1000+Celsius) FEMA calculated is very high and there no evidence fires in WTC7 got this hot. We left with two scenarios the steel was blasted by extreme heat before the collapse started ( what caused it?) or it happened after the collapse.

Which video are you referring to?

Jet airliners are made of aluminium. By the way, they found the heaviest part of the plane the engine on a side street if I remember correctly. I doubt the airliner even got near the steel hat truss there no evidence for it.

You mixing up different events are you talking about the towers? There was no WTC7 steel recovered by NIST.

Do you even understand Newton Physics? The top floors exploded it obvious to everyone but you. The force required to push steel out sideways from its original position in the building is enormous. You can see entire floors blowing up and creating a mushroom-like effect outside the perimeter of the building. Failing Trusses don't do this. What crushing the floors underneath if the top floors are blowing apart. You got 80 floors underneath of cage walled steel -the energy required to break the rest of the support underneath is not there if top weight is now dust. Concrete doesn't smash in mid-air it breaks apart when it falls to the ground. There some unknown energy causing this explosion in the top floors.

Are you nuts? The Mushroom explosion is not dramatic enough for you? Shockwave what you even on about when you see this?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I think the terrorists were perfectly capable of bringing down the buildings with bombs. I don't understand why people are so committed to the government's explanation. People in this country are whacked!

Gravity was perfectly capable of bringing down the damaged buidings without bombs. I don't understand why people need to invent anything extra to explain the collapses

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I'm not sure what you are trying to say with this statement.

WOW

so who posted this

What I said a direct reply after quoting that.

what you keep doing is actually proving my point.

I'm so tired of low-brow people like you who have are completely math illiterate when it comes to basic physics.

So instead of using YouTube to voice your expertise why cant you do it in your own words then?

Why do so many that make claims of conspiracy do the exact same thing and can never actually speak on their own behalf but require a YouTube video or something there abouts to talk for them?

I don't know who or how or why.

then you say

All I know is the video evidence can only be explained by controlled demolition because there's no way the building fell and near free-fall speed.

you don't know how but you do know because a video tells you,

Rrrrrright, I get it

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Whilst we are dancing this dance the burden of proof unfortunately lies with "let's believe the people who said Iraq has weapons of mass destruction " it's you who believe your correct please didcredit Architects for 911 I'm just a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist ... so spit it out tell me why I'm wrong and your right ... like the heat required to not only melt steel but 4 it to be still be molten steel .. remember most of the jet fuel was spent in the initial explosion .. so burning furniture produces enough heat ... and the owner must be the biggest Believer in coincidences 2 weeks before he insured the towers for billions against what I hear you say?? Terrorist Attack did he have some foresight or whaf

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

You can watch the collapse of WTC 1, 2, and 7 from the video evidence. There is zero evidence of controlled demolitions.

This entire debate could be ended by utilizing
Open Source Eulerian Video Magnifacation software
along with the best quality video of the buildings before and as they fall.
No one has done this to my knowledge. It magnifies video to exaggerate small changes movements invisible to the naked eye.
It would change everything from 9/11 to The Las Vegas shooting

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: colang
a reply to: neutronflux

Whilst we are dancing this dance the burden of proof unfortunately lies with "let's believe the people who said Iraq has weapons of mass destruction " it's you who believe your correct please didcredit Architects for 911 I'm just a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist ... so spit it out tell me why I'm wrong and your right ... like the heat required to not only melt steel but 4 it to be still be molten steel .. remember most of the jet fuel was spent in the initial explosion .. so burning furniture produces enough heat ... and the owner must be the biggest Believer in coincidences 2 weeks before he insured the towers for billions against what I hear you say?? Terrorist Attack did he have some foresight or whaf

What are you babbling about.

Again, do you have actual evidence of WTC columns being cut to induce collapse.

The video in the opening post made claims of explosives. What does molten copper, lead, aluminum, solder, mixed with burning plastics and have to do with explosives?

Again. The below would be actual evidence of explosives working on the steel.

Zero evidence of any explosions with the force to cut steel columns.

Zero evidence of an audio signature from a detonation with the force to cut steel columns.

Zero evidence of seismic activity of an explosion with the force to cut steel columns.

The collapse initiation of WTC 1, 2, and 7 were initiated in relative quiet, with no audio or evidence of a shockwave with the force to cut steel columns, with no ejection of shrapnel from an explosion.

No splintered steel that should be the tell tale sign from the detention of cutting explosives that should have been prevalent and should have been recovered from near by buildings, the streets, cars, the injured, and with the human remains.

Zero chance a controlled demolition system would have survived the jet impacts to initiate the collapse of WTC 1 and 2 at the sites of the jet impacts.

There were zero columns cut by cutting charges.

There is zero evidence the WTC was brought down by pyrotechnics.

The inward bowing and buckling of WTC 1 and 2 that initiated their separate collapses is on video.

Please post a video of a single WTC column being cut to initiate the collapse of WTC 1, 2, or WTC 7.

By all means post evidence of explosives actually working on steel columns to cut them.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: colang

Please cite evidence the WTC was ever hot enough to support molten steel.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

Gravity was perfectly capable of bringing down the damaged buidings without bombs. I don't understand why people need to invent anything extra to explain the collapses

Same is true with pigeons. If you have enough pigeons sitting on a building they can bring it down.

Gravity has nothing to do with it. The buildings falling at the rate of acceleration is impossible because the columns simple do not lose their ability to support weight by magic.

I'm not inventing anything. I did not invent the video evidence. All I am saying is there is no way the buildings fell they way they did without controlled demolition. Talking about gravity the way you are doing is irrelevant. It's too bad you are not smart enough understand physics.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

Same is true with pigeons. If you have enough pigeons sitting on a building they can bring it down.

Gravity has nothing to do with it. The buildings falling at the rate of acceleration is impossible because the columns simple do not lose their ability to support weight by magic.

I'm not inventing anything. I did not invent the video evidence. All I am saying is there is no way the buildings fell they way they did without controlled demolition. Talking about gravity the way you are doing is irrelevant. It's too bad you are not smart enough understand physics.

Gravity has nothing to do with it? Is it magic that makes buidings fall to the ground?

Even with a controlled demolition it is still gravity that brings a buiding down
edit on 25-3-2019 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2019 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

You have no idea what you are talking about. I said I have no idea who planted the demolitions. All I am saying is the video evidence suggests the buildings were demolished as clearly shown in these experiments:

All I know is the video evidence can only be explained by controlled demolition because there's no way the building fell and near free-fall speed. Newton's third law of motion would not allow it. The only way all the potential energy of the building collapsing can ALL go into the acceleration of gravity is by having zero resistance from the column supports.

I think the terrorists were perfectly capable of bringing down the buildings with bombs. I don't understand why people are so committed to the government's explanation. What difference does it make how the buildings were brought down by the terrorists. "IT HAS TO BE JET AIRPLANES" "IT HAS TO BE JETS" Who cares ??????

So you think the government is competent. Got it.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

You are incapable of understand Newtonian physics. Just move along.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

a reply to: mrthumpy

You are incapable of understand Newtonian physics. Just move along.

Please explain what brings down a building once the supporting structure has been removed. I'd be fascinated to hear how that happens without gravity

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

You have no idea what you are talking about. I said I have no idea who planted the demolitions.

Really?

I have an idea about what I am talking about.

You keep saying you don't,

Its OK, but no need to bring other down to your level if you don't know.

I think the terrorists were perfectly capable of bringing down the buildings with bombs.

Do you just copy and paste your sentences or is the programming really that good that your thoughts that have been imprinted in your mind by God knows who are that good that when you speak your nonsense its always word for word the exact same words you spoke earlier?

What difference does it make how the buildings were brought down by the terrorists.

I'm am not making claims that the government is lying about the collapse only addressing those that do.

Why don't you answer your own question, repeatedly posting the same videos and exact same words accompanying the videos like a programmed bot.

"IT HAS TO BE JET AIRPLANES" "IT HAS TO BE JETS" Who cares ??????

quoted in reply to me

so you are saying I claim this?

So you think the government is competent. Got it.

I will take that as a yes to my above question seeing as you need make up nonsense to cover how nonsensical your repeated copy and pasting is.

What a joke you make yourself out be, you can stop but you keep replying while blatantly making things up about what has never been said.

the absolute and I mean absolute ignorance displayed in the last few days by a few posters is astounding and makes me wonder whats causing it and if it could be something external and not just their own ignorance.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join