It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disneyland Paris on lockdown for a faulty esculator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
www.google.com...

www.google.com...

Might be nothing but interesting they have sent in the army for a dodgy esculatir and the hotels and shops are on lockdown.

Seems a bit extreme and an over dramatic response

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
May be a false alarm

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Probably the most real excitement anybody's ever experiencea Disney park.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Sure, that seems a TOTALLY appropriate response to a broken escalator. Nothing odd there at all.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
They should surrender

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
My dad used to be on a TERT, Tactical Escalator Repair Team, Boy did he have some stories.

It's a dirty job and very dangerous.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Seems the tourists freaked when they heard the escalator go bang and caused a mass stampede
But one can hardly blame them considering ISIS & Al Qaeda warned Disneyland Paris was a major target
edit on 23-3-2019 by PhyllidaDavenport because: missed a bit

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I'm gonna laugh, when technicians discover that a mouse got chewed up by the gears, leading to malfunction.

"Sorry kids, Mickey's dead, let's go home..."

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I read earlier someone was spotted with a gun.
I’d link the art but I’m on my phone and to access it from Oz I need a VPN

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The workers at Disneyland Paris aint 2nd rate they're 20th rate. Where were the workers trying to calm the customers. I went to this park when it first opened. Searched first on entering to make sure you didn't take your own food in. then at the end of the night was supposed to be a laser show. Lasers broke so they put on a firework display and set the fibreglass castle (whoops sorry, the magic castle) on fire. Queued for miles and food and merchandise a total rip off. Wouldn't go there again if you gave me free tickets.
edit on 24-3-2019 by crayzeed because: added word

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
BREAKING - The escalator is now holed up and the TERT teams have it pinned down. The French Air Force has called in the Rafale fighters, but one guy ejected on the way (cuz he wuz too skeered).

It's a waiting game now.

Update - The TERTs have deployed numerous flash-bang devices used to stun rogue escalators. Now Disney World is on fire.

Update 2 - Euro Disney has now burned to the ground from the TERT flash-bang devices, errrr, for some unknown reason, or because the escalator decided to burn the joint down itself (NOT because of the flash-bang devices!) The escalator remains at large, is armed and dangerous.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
But is it a radical?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
But is it a radical?

Absolutely!!

Card carrying member of the extremist ESES (Escalator State of Europe and States)

new topics

top topics

join