It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspected Killer of Gambino crime boss appears w/ 'MAGA forever' and 'QAnon' on his hand

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Linky

While waiting for a court hearing to begin in Toms River, New Jersey, in which he agreed to be extradited to New York, Comello held up his left hand. On it were scrawled pro-Trump slogans including "MAGA Forever," an abbreviation of Trump's campaign slogan "Make America Great Again." It also read "United We Stand MAGA" and "Patriots In Charge." In the center of his palm he had drawn a large circle. It was not immediately clear why he had done so. Comello's lawyer, Brian Neary, would not discuss the writing on his client's hand, nor would he say whether Comello maintains his innocence. Asked by reporters after the hearing what was on Comello's hand, Neary replied, "Handcuffs."

He referred all other questions to Comello's Manhattan lawyer, Robert Gottlieb, who said in an emailed statement his client has been placed in protective custody due to "serious threats" that had been made against him, but gave no details of them. Ocean County officials could not immediately be reached after hours on Monday.

"Mr Comello's family and friends simply cannot believe what they have been told," Gottlieb said. "There is something very wrong here and we will get to the truth about what happened as quickly as possible."

Is he just trying to get attention or is he trying to get someones attention?

This thread is to discuss the writings on his hands and not Trump's politics so stick to the story.

Kinda weird he would do that. What does ATS think?
edit on 19-3-2019 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Doesn't make any sense to write that on your hands just before trial, and to hold your hands in the air to show them, unless you were paid to do it or wanted attention. Too random, it draws a huge red flag.

ETA: It's good to see the mob is still active, I wish they would start targeting gang leaders and cartel bosses.
edit on 19-3-2019 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Maybe he was bored in the holding cell so he started scribbling on his hands...

Seems like MSM is doing everything they can to try to link MAGA / trump with heinous crimes, racist, etc....

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Seems like MSM is doing everything they can to try to link MAGA / trump with heinous crimes, racist, etc....

That's why I think one of the options is that he was paid off to do that. He knows he's gonna die in prison anyways. Might as well go out with a bang.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
Linky

"While waiting for a court hearing to begin in Toms River, New Jersey, in which he agreed to be extradited to New York, Comello held up his left hand. On it were scrawled pro-Trump slogans including "MAGA Forever," an abbreviation of Trump's campaign slogan "Make America Great Again." It also read "United We Stand MAGA" and "Patriots In Charge." In the center of his palm he had drawn a large circle. It was not immediately clear why he had done so. Comello's lawyer, Brian Neary, would not discuss the writing on his client's hand, nor would he say whether Comello maintains his innocence. Asked by reporters after the hearing what was on Comello's hand, Neary replied, "Handcuffs."

Sounds like what a dem/liberal/progressive/sjm/etc would do, point blame at your enemy. Leave a few bread crumbs to divert attention away from your employer. Seems the nz shooter(s) were/was organized and managed the same way. Counterintelligence rule 1; divert all attention to your enemy.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 3/19.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
As I've mentioned before, Trump does have connections to the Gambinos and the Genoveses.

That said, the QAnon reference makes me think this is just another unstable 4chan user.
edit on 3/19/2019 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I wonder if the circle in his hand was meant to represent that whacky ok white power hand gesture?

Of course they are gonna put this guy in protective custody he killed a mob boss I'm sure there is a lucrative hit out on him as we speak.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

OMG really you are glad the mafia is still around? Back when other countries sent us there best huh? LMAO I don't even know what else to say.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

That's why I think one of the options is that he was paid off to do that. He knows he's gonna die in prison anyways. Might as well go out with a bang.

What use is the money if he knows he'll die in prison?

It's unlikely he'd even get to spend it on stationary and soap, he'd probably get bumped-off before he had a chance, having killed a Mob-boss and all,

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

Of course they are gonna put this guy in protective custody he killed a mob boss I'm sure there is a lucrative hit out on him as we speak.

ETA, Good call, there is that,

edit on 19/3/2019 by MerkabaTribeEntity because: ETA

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

What if he made a secret deal for isolation and protection in jail and prison for doing it?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I wonder. My girlfriend watches some youtube channel where a guy talks about life in prison. One of the things he mentioned is that white people in prison tend to be vocal trump supporters, even if they're not because of something to do with the way races and prison gangs work. Maybe he was trying to make sure he'd have some people on his side before he gets to prison.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
What a load of snip.

Everyone knows the mob is in bed with unions.

The ties were already exposed to Trumps challenger.

So lame stream media fail.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Nailed that one. One of the biggest liberals I know is part of the Teamsters union and defends it religiously. It was led by major organized crime boss Jimmy Hoffa and now led by his son, James Hoffa.
edit on 19-3-2019 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The obvious plant is obvious.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

Probably just a reminder to his handler of the deal to receive his pardon from the Orange boss, somewhere down the line!

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The mob is apolitical.

They support anyone that will let them operate unimpeded and earn their money.

Hillary may have met with them but Trump is financially tied to them.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Hillary may have met with them but Trump is financially tied to them.

Prove it then.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
My first thought was, would we be hearing about this or know who he is had he not pulled this stunt? I’m thinking he wanted to draw attention to himself on a big scale for protection or something. I don’t think it’s anything political, just a way to reach MSM attention.
edit on 19-3-2019 by TexasTruth because: A comma

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
It was started by major organized crime boss Jimmy Hoffa and now led by his son, James Hoffa.

The Teamsters started in the 1800's and was a major player by the turn of the century, Hoffa wasn't born until 1913.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

President Donald Trump’s push is the most antagonistic he’s ever seen under any president, said David Cann, director of bargaining for the Government Employees (AFGE). With 700,000 members scattered across 70 federal agencies, AFGE is the largest union of federal workers. “It’s aimed at choking the union out of existence,” Cann said. “The overarching desire is to kill the union.”

Link

"If you think of his base as ordinary workers, it definitely doesn’t benefit them at all," DeVault told Newsweek. "However, if you think of his base as the wealthy far-right wing trying to get more power for corporations, which I think is his true base, then yes, it certainly helps them a lot, because they want to work to damage unions."

Link

Upon review of the President’s budget, it is safe to say that that any remaining pretense of an open door to labor has been slammed firmly shut.

Link

The left wing media tend to disagree with your assessment that Trump is financially tied to Unions.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join