It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspected Killer of Gambino crime boss appears w/ 'MAGA forever' and 'QAnon' on his hand

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
It was started by major organized crime boss Jimmy Hoffa and now led by his son, James Hoffa.

The Teamsters started in the 1800's and was a major player by the turn of the century, Hoffa wasn't born until 1913.

Fixed

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

It's on the court record.

I can't remember if it was the case against Roy Cohn (Trump's lawyer and consigliere to the Gambinos and Genoveses) or John Cody (Teamster leader with ties to the Gambinos and Genoveses that oversaw concrete trucks during the construction of Trump Tower) but in at least one of those cases Trump Tower was brought up as evidence against the defendant.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Oh the liberals went out of the cave it seems...

I was getting worried they had left the site when their corruption and crimes started to get exposed.

Guess they were just waiting for the next story that will bring Trump down.

Seems like this one is the smoking gun to me!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Link please

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

So because one union is against Trump that means he doesn't have union ties.

Once again, look at the construction of Trump Tower. At that time Trump's lawyer, Roy Cohn, was also a mob lawyer (consigliere to the Gambinos and Genoveses.)

He purchased lower quality concrete at a higher price from a company owned by a couple of families, the Gambinos and Genoveses.

That concrete was then delivered by Teamsters run by a mob connected (Gambinos and Genoveses) union leader, John Cody.

Isn't it funny how during the construction of Trump Tower John Cody called for a Teamster strike and yet somehow that strike didn't affect the construction of Trump Tower?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I'll see if I can dig up some of my other links, but this article is a good start.

Just What Were Donald Trump's Ties to the Mob?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Anyone surprised... besides the followers that is

I find this hilarious

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
Doesn't make any sense to write that on your hands just before trial, and to hold your hands in the air to show them, unless you were paid to do it or wanted attention. Too random, it draws a huge red flag.

ETA: It's good to see the mob is still active, I wish they would start targeting gang leaders and cartel bosses.

It makes sense if he is looking to be infamous and wants to use everything he can...

edit on 19-3-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Wrong murderer.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

That would be because he has links to the New York mafia and those links were established decades ago.

See, the mafia were the only organization that would poor concrete for his numerous projects and buildings. He's been working with the mob and learning from them since the 70s. They have been his concrete vendors since then.

Why should they not support a friend?

edit on 19-3-2019 by Duderino because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

Not exactly true.

Even at the time Trump's concrete selection was questioned. It was riskier than your standard concrete and he overpaid for it.

Most construction in New York was not using what he was using.

That's why he was able to avoid the Teamster strike.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Xtrozero

Wrong murderer.

Oops yep ...lol

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

That would be because he has links to the New York mafia and those links were established decades ago.

See, the mafia were the only organization that would poor concrete for his numerous projects and buildings. He's been working with the mob and learning from them since the 70s. They have been his concrete vendors since then.

Why should they not support a friend?

Friend is a loose word...seems the east cost unions are basically mafia like too, or all are the same thing....You work on the East Coast you work for them, period, in everything. I have a friend that does construction outside of the unions and he makes good money charging fair prices and he acts like if he gets caught the unions will kill him... Literally...

edit on 19-3-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Let's just overlook the fact pens and pointy things are not allowed in jail for obvious reasons.

How hard would it be to make a fake court like the nz one looks?

<< 1   >>

join