It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The final days of Jesus.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
This guy didn't do anything but inspire generations of crazy people to do crazy things and pester other people for no reason. It's just another creepy cult.

If religion did not exist at all there would be just as many wars, killings, and senseless acts of violence. This is because poverty and imperfections in people's character are the cause not religion.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: schuyler

I feel your pain schulyer
You have but an opinion, like many before you and like many after but just an opinion. Yours is a faith a belief that Jesus wasn’t who He and others described Him as. At least you don’t deny Jesus was a real person? So it seems anyway.

Though some believe Jesus never existed at all, I suspect he did live, and was a chrismatic man with a message that resonated with people at the time, no different really, than Honi the Circle Maker and a number of other "prophets" of the time. He wasn't even particularly well-known. It took Paul to make him famous in the Roman world. The Jews were done with him and still are.

Though, to suggest that this forum allows criticism and the other doesn’t, that’s pretty silly isn’t it. You often wander over to the religion forums and vent your criticism, beat your chest and other such vitriol. Nonsense

No, I do not. You are just making stuff up. I rarely am there and haven't been there for years. But yes, the Christian/Religion forum is considered more or less off limits, a place where the crazies can debate their nonsense without needing to worry about people calling them out. You did not know that? Sorry, not my problem. But that is not true of the Philosophy forum. This is not about me. You seem insistent on doing that. This is about yet another stupid religion.

NOBODY needs to "follow Jesus" to get into heaven.
Jesus IS NOT the 'Son of God' any more than you or me.
Christianity DOES NOT have an exclusive deal with God.
Jesus DID NOT "die for everyone's sins." That's absurd.
There IS NO Hell. It's a figment of your imagination.

edit on 3/19/2019 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

This guy didn't do anything but inspire generations of crazy people to do crazy things and pester other people for no reason. It's just another creepy cult.

If religion did not exist at all there would be just as many wars, killings, and senseless acts of violence.

If religion did not exist at all, people would at least have to work harder for their excuses, perhaps?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: 316stee420

First of all read these.

biblehub.com...

www.allaboutgod.com...

Lucifer is NOT YESHUA, Lucifer is SATAN despite those whom willfully lead astray claiming it as all down to a mistranslated and ignoring the other fact's.

Lucifer is associated with Pride

Yeshua with Humbleness - as you treat the least of these so too do you treat me - if you have two coat's and your brother has none give him the one you are not using - the Son of man has no place to lay his head.

Yeshua is also ACTUALLY GOD, he that see's me see's the father, none comes to the father except by the son - he is both God and as close to the almighty as we - even the best of us will ever get and he is also the eternal high priest - the final sacrifice and by the way he rose from death and rose back to heaven with cloud's which can be interpreted as spirit since spirit's often manifest as amorphous mist like form AND Lucifer did NOT as he was CAST out, YESHUA was NEVER cast out he obeyed his father to the final point in his earthy life as he still does in heaven and has since before the world was formed.

But let's just say some esoteric school's of sorcery and lies want to lead you to hell by convincing you that HE the very savior of mankind - or rather of those that believe in him and not simply of everyone so NO they don't get away with it only those that believe on Yeshua and call his name do while the rest whom still deny him will walk into the lake of fire, the blind following the blind and that includes the NWO scum bag's - all of them - there is only one king that is YESHUA, only one high priest - whom CAST OUT THE MONEY CHANGERS from his fathers house YESHUA and only one "WAY" - "LIFE" and "RESURRECTION" and only one that is worthy of belief through whom we come to the father and whom the father come's to us through YESHUA.

What a joke...the most prideful God of the Old Testament is Yeshua, and will be summarily destroyed if ever shows its chicken face in this Galaxy again.

That being said..the Bible is an utter waste of time if one really wants or demands to know ACTUALLY what is going on.

Delusion all around..not one of these stories is even 20% true, and provably so

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

That is your opinion and I believe with an opinion like that unless you have some kind of change of heart you are on a set of ski's right to hell, sorry that is just a fact but probably you do not even believe in god or something like that or else you are a member of another faith so not saved anyway?.

God is not a democracy so you won't get a free pass there.

And how would you know what is going on.

God in your fables is something that needs to be erased and pulverized from ever having existed in the first place.

Too bad those as yourself prefer to stay weak and the same for evermore.

Others do exist you know, when your Jesus does not save you, we will not laugh and scoff, just hope that you get out of the way while the real stuff goes down.

LoL the apologists are like the leftists of Christianity..they are gettin mad lately and claiming noone can do anything about anything.

Well TOO BAD, WE ARE.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

It is funny you believe that discernment has to be given so you can understand.

You still do not understand an iota more than before...it is just that you are now fully programmed as cannon fodder.

I tell ya who DOES laugh at this all are the granters of spirituality...THE REAL SORCERERS ARE THE ONES YOU NEVER SEE.

But WILLINGLY YOU GIVE YOUR DAMNED SOUL to be used for even more nefarious purposes than even before.

Real discernment would cause you to realize that ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE but without your "CHRIST".

We don't need any of your loser Demons and Gods..Angels..Heavens or Hells.

ALL these scums from all religions..ideologies..sciences..and every other filth patrolling the Universe's time is up.

REALIZE IT, and KNOW IT.

DONE !!

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

That is your opinion and I believe with an opinion like that unless you have some kind of change of heart you are on a set of ski's right to hell,

There is no such thing as Hell. That's just another part of Chrsitianity's control mechanism, to frighten ignorant peasants into compliance. It's no different than the Mob "persuasion" to hit up small businesses for "protection money." These tactics would put anyone else into prison, but Christianity gets a pass. It's a disgrace.

Islam, Judaism get a pass too...and countless others.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

If religion did not exist at all there would be just as many wars, killings, and senseless acts of violence.

If religion did not exist at all, people would at least have to work harder for their excuses, perhaps?

If you study the science of human character, you would not be asking your question:

www.amazon.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

If you study the science of human character, you would not be asking your question:

I suppose people will just go as far as they need to go in order to justify BS.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

That is your opinion and I believe with an opinion like that unless you have some kind of change of heart you are on a set of ski's right to hell, sorry that is just a fact but probably you do not even believe in god or something like that or else you are a member of another faith so not saved anyway?.

God is not a democracy so you won't get a free pass there.

No, it's not fact. Fact can be proven. Your declaration is of a personal bias based on the way you grew up. This is what baffles me with religious people. They are too into their own beliefs as fact. As a guy of psychology, I pay attention to this stuff and have zero problem calling it out.
Also, I have had a dream where I looked into a mirror and in that mirror was jesus christ. Does it mean anything? No.

EDIT: I know my words were strong but let me be clear. I respect everyones right to religion. I respect everyone's opinions EXCEPT when they state something is fact, when it is not.
edit on 20-3-2019 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Jesus.. (Ju)piter Zeus (sus). This is the Story of Osiris. He came to earth and was crucified on a tree. He was returned to life and is not king of the underworld. You have the story in part. To understand it better you need to use several books.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Soulece

EDIT: I know my words were strong but let me be clear. I respect everyones right to religion. I respect everyone's opinions EXCEPT when they state something is fact, when it is not.

I agree with that sentiment. People use belief systems as fact. Science, philosophy, stories, religion they are all belief systems.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Real discernment would cause you to realize that ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE but without your "CHRIST".

You are doing yourself a disservice. Your really do. All things are possible without Christ.. or Krishna.Osiris etc all the same thing. Understand this and you are dealing with a single phenomena. Yes religion is a lie used for control but there is something very beautiful there. The truth about our spirituality is being kept from us.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

That being said..the Bible is an utter waste of time if one really wants or demands to know ACTUALLY what is going on. Delusion all around..not one of these stories is even 20% true, and provably so

If you are reading the bible as factual events you are reading it only on a very superficial level.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Yeah.

Golden rule is for suckers.

Really! I need to tell you again.

Scientists cannot be blamed for lacking emotional or mental sense. But one is justified in demanding that they should not categorically deny the existence of things concerning which they have no logical right to express opinions.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

But the point of this isn't to go over ancient history or place blame or point the finger. this is rather Jesus's relationship with the almighty. Jesus was the Son of God, he was Lucifer the morning star

Yes he was and that morning star is the dog star. (The three wise men, The belt of Orion. The three pyramids in Egypt )

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Yeshua is also ACTUALLY GOD

Its one of the spoken names of God

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

This idea that Jesus died for the sins of all of us is the biggest crap fest ever unloaded onto humanity.

Mythology is something and when you spend time studying it you note that many of these stories from around the world at different times share something very similar.

There is more to it than your statement gives credence for.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   
“But let God be found true, though every man be found a liar.”—Rom. 3:4.

If we want to love, honor and respect God our Creator, what should we do? We should desire to “let God be found true” in all cases where there is a dispute or controversy between God and men. We should do so by going to God’s written Word the Bible. We should allow what it says to stand as the truth in regard to human history and in regard to true religious teachings.We should wholeheartedly take God’s written Word, the Holy Scriptures, as being the criterion, the standard for determining truth and righteousness. What if we claim to be Christians? Then our being true to our claim requires us to say the same thing that Jesus said in prayer to his God: “Your word is truth.” (John 17:17)

And there's plenty of evidence to support that truthful statement by Jesus. But I know most here prefer the far-fetched storylines on here that just happen to paint a negative picture on either Jesus or his God and Father. So I'll keep it at that. For those who can resist the programming and conditioning of this system of things and manage to get past their own feelings of aversion to this type of information (as truthfully/accurately described at 2 Timothy 4:3,4), or want to give that a try:

The BIBLE - 3 - Accurate History, Reliable Prophecy

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

This idea that Jesus died for the sins of all of us is the biggest crap fest ever unloaded onto humanity.

Mythology is something and when you spend time studying it you note that many of these stories from around the world at different times share something very similar.

There is more to it than your statement gives credence for.

Human yearning to find meaning in a world that can seem random and unfair?

edit on 3/21/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join