It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The final days of Jesus.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Jesus Christ was crucified for the sins of humanity, in other words those who done the killing hated humanity but rather than create an exodus they furthered their personal vendetta with Jesus Christ and then ended it knowing that if they took just one life it would make all the others think twice and they got their then new order of the world, that I think I can safely say we can agree on.

But the point of this isn't to go over ancient history or place blame or point the finger. this is rather Jesus's relationship with the almighty.
Jesus was the Son of God, he was Lucifer the morning star, the most beautiful of all of gods angels. he shone brighter than any other celestial entity and that made certain people jealous. now imagine God beaming with pride at the sheer majesty of his son he would do anything for him, anything except die for him. The plotting began with a whisper in jest and the perpetrators realised they had something in common, their mutual dislike for Jesus.

Jesus got a feeling something wasn't right, he trusted his instincts and knew their tactics because he used the same tactics in his darker times. He knew they would pay off the weakest apostle and judas duly obliged to fulfil that prophecy, Jesus wasn't angry he was more disappointed at the betrayal of someone he considered his brother but you can't blame judas either I mean they offered him what was then a fortune he could finally be free that wasn't guaranteed under the regime of Jesus.

Anyway god could see this happening and had a private chat with the son of god, he said "Son, dark times lie in front of you and while I promised to love and protect you always from everything this is one thing I can't save you from. the end has come my son and while my heart breaks and I will weep like a widow for all eternity I cannot help you for If I help you they will turn on me and then where would we be. so my son go forth with courage in your heart and know you cannot be destroyed, until the next birth my boy this is farewell."

Jesus accepted his fate, but can you imagine the level of betrayal he felt when he was hanging on the cross? all those people he blindly loved including his own father, too selfish to save him. anyway Jesus died and rose again and again and again and again etc he was thrice born I believe by say 385AD but that is another story for another time
hope you enjoyed my short story

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Mark 3:21-22
When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, "He is out of his mind." And the teachers of the law who came down from Jerusalem said, "He is possessed by Beelzebul! By the prince of demons he is driving out demons."

These are his family and teachers saying this. And then he goes on to explain that he's not, but if he did he's just using it to "divide and conquer." Yeah, right. So he's contaminated by his own demon-casting, thinks he's the heir to the Jewish throne like Solomon (also a famous sorcerer), goes to Jerusalem to claim his crown and got crucified for his actions. Hence the mocking "INRI." I'm sure that on the cross he was completely baffled by why it didn't work. Because he was delusional.

The story is pretty clear if you just read the Gospels yourself and don't rely on your local preacher "interpreting" it for you. It's all right there. And once you understand his motivations, then a lot of other things start to make sense without having to bend over backwards to explain them. Like why he let John the Baptist die. And why Salome was with Mary at the crucifixion site.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 316stee420

First of all read these.

biblehub.com...

www.allaboutgod.com...

Lucifer is NOT YESHUA, Lucifer is SATAN despite those whom willfully lead astray claiming it as all down to a mistranslated and ignoring the other fact's.

Lucifer is associated with Pride

Yeshua with Humbleness - as you treat the least of these so too do you treat me - if you have two coat's and your brother has none give him the one you are not using - the Son of man has no place to lay his head.

Yeshua is also ACTUALLY GOD, he that see's me see's the father, none comes to the father except by the son - he is both God and as close to the almighty as we - even the best of us will ever get and he is also the eternal high priest - the final sacrifice and by the way he rose from death and rose back to heaven with cloud's which can be interpreted as spirit since spirit's often manifest as amorphous mist like form AND Lucifer did NOT as he was CAST out, YESHUA was NEVER cast out he obeyed his father to the final point in his earthy life as he still does in heaven and has since before the world was formed.

But let's just say some esoteric school's of sorcery and lies want to lead you to hell by convincing you that HE the very savior of mankind - or rather of those that believe in him and not simply of everyone so NO they don't get away with it only those that believe on Yeshua and call his name do while the rest whom still deny him will walk into the lake of fire, the blind following the blind and that includes the NWO scum bag's - all of them - there is only one king that is YESHUA, only one high priest - whom CAST OUT THE MONEY CHANGERS from his fathers house YESHUA and only one "WAY" - "LIFE" and "RESURRECTION" and only one that is worthy of belief through whom we come to the father and whom the father come's to us through YESHUA.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 316stee420

Jesus was the Son of God,

No, he wasn't, at least no more than you or I. He was just a charismatic guy with a message. That's it. The rest is just mythology. This idea that Jesus died for the sins of all of us is the biggest crap fest ever unloaded onto humanity.

* Note: This is not the religion forum where stuff like this gets an automatic pass. If you want this stuff to be free of criticism, stick it in the right place.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

That is your opinion and I believe with an opinion like that unless you have some kind of change of heart you are on a set of ski's right to hell, sorry that is just a fact but probably you do not even believe in god or something like that or else you are a member of another faith so not saved anyway?.

God is not a democracy so you won't get a free pass there.

edit on 18-3-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

The story is clear but only if the holy spirit grant's you discernment, why the hatred for the one person that truly loves you, why reject him and why continue down the path to hell.
What you think muckmad has a better offer go die and live as an alpha ape in zoo enclosure with a load of female apes.
Or would you rather break the cycle of death, enter true life and be freed from all Karma in the free gift of salvation given by him whom took your sin's onto himself so long as you come to him and ask to be saved.
Then be robed as an angel with a new body, angel is better than gorilla in the devil's zoo now isn't it eh!.

Another thing, Sorcery is Illusion, Solomon was NOT A sorcerer despite long after his time kabbalists and Self deluded Gnostic's (self deluded because they thought they knew and were wise when in fact as the good book put's it the beginning of wisdom so understanding that you do not know - and Great Wisdom is great sorrow yet they wanted to turn there lead into gold and achieve there metaphysical philosophers stone while hurling there Egyptian esoteric tablets of nonsense around at one another like calling card's) lied about that with such made up story's as the ring of Solomon etc - Solomon gained what power he had through the wisdom god had given him, he was not as great as our lord and definitely not as good but is most likely there with him in heaven since those saved by God/Yeshua are clothed and renewed by him as well as given a new name - there sin's are washed away by his blood, there suffering lifted by his, there soul's saved by the price he paid for them to redeem them.

And for that matter Yeshua was no filthy sorcerer, HE did not have to use spell's like the fallen angel's taught there half breed spawn he is the word of God the only word that anyone that believes truly need's, this world is doomed and so are those that deny him, even the heaven they seek to ascend to is a damned place for there shall be a new heaven and a new earth for in God's sight the old one's are already passed away which if you remember he is outside of time itself - Before Abraham I am - make's a lot more sense, even though like a fly in amber you are stuck inside of time he is not trapped and has already seen the end of the universe in fact every moment in time is happening simultaneously before God right now and he knows them all from start to finish, ever wonder why some bad sinners are somehow saved while some that deny him but are otherwise almost saintly end up damned - he know's all that they are not just the tiny fractured fragmentary glimpse in an instant of time that we do - ALL of them from start to finish and there fruit is plain to behold to him so why would he want to fill his garden with dead wood and rotten poisonous fruit when he can turn even the most diseased of the good seed back into what they were meant to be and turn that metaphysical garden back into the paradise it is meant to be - only through Yeshua may you be saved, not by your work's not by your attempt to vainly gain insight that is limited to holding an idea or inspiration for a brief second of time but through his eternal life and sacrifice and only through him no other way.

edit on 18-3-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I wonder how God feels about mortals putting words in his mouth that he never said. Remember that the KJV is just a translation and not divinely inspired.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Didn't Jesus predict the whole thing, during the last supper, all the while Judas probably didn't hear him when he dipped his bread at the same time?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I believe god too was a mortal, albeit a very wealth one, have you ever played sim city? all that it begins with is some land and you have to hire people to build roads, paths, mayors houses eventually peoples houses etc in the beginning there was nothing one fantastic genius thought of the world nd ever since we have had the audacity to doubt a creator. whether they were of this world remains a matter of debate but the fact is someone thought of the world shared their ideas nd lo and behold we are a highly advanced civilisation so advanced we let our imaginations run wild with ridiculous notions when the truth is we are ourselves multi dimensional beings who have EVERYTHING within them and are therefor each and every one of us god in its divine glory.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

hope you enjoyed my short story

S&F
I enjoyed it as a short story.
There is a Short Story subforum. Theologians and Metaphysicians usually don't show up there to correct you.

ETA:

The beginning description reminded me of Baldr. I was expecting someone like Judas or someone else to show up with mistletoe.
edit on 18-3-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

That is your opinion and I believe with an opinion like that unless you have some kind of change of heart you are on a set of ski's right to hell,

There is no such thing as Hell. That's just another part of Chrsitianity's control mechanism, to frighten ignorant peasants into compliance. It's no different than the Mob "persuasion" to hit up small businesses for "protection money." These tactics would put anyone else into prison, but Christianity gets a pass. It's a disgrace.
edit on 3/18/2019 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Technically Jesus can be called “Lucifer” or as it means bright morning star or bright light. Lucifer is not a not a name in Greek but a description

Jesus was also called a bright morning light
www.christiancourier.com...
So technically Jesus is who christians believe Him to be as well as a Lucifer

Now it is safe to say that satan is not bright morning star it once was, no Lucifer is just a dulled, reptile

Anyway, the op is absurd.
Judas wanted Jesus to start a war with Rome, common knowledge
Jesus is God, not a son
Christ was killed because of the religious people, the Pharisees, they were the ones who orchestrated and brought about Christ’s death.
Jesus died only once, not three times.

I think the op was telling an imaginary story as opposed to recounting the gospels, well something like that I think

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I feel your pain schulyer
You have but an opinion, like many before you and like many after but just an opinion. Yours is a faith a belief that Jesus wasn’t who He and others described Him as.
At least you don’t deny Jesus was a real person? So it seems anyway

Though, to suggest that this forum allows criticism and the other doesn’t, that’s pretty silly isn’t it. You often wander over to the religion forums and vent your criticism, beat your chest and other such vitriol. Nonsense

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Though, to suggest that this forum allows criticism and the other doesn’t, that’s pretty silly isn’t it. You often wander over to the religion forums and vent your criticism, beat your chest and other such vitriol. Nonsense

This is true, Schuyler.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
What does any of this have to do with philosophy or metaphysics?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

If Jesus was God then ultimately he did not really die.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: LABTECH767

That is your opinion and I believe with an opinion like that unless you have some kind of change of heart you are on a set of ski's right to hell,

There is no such thing as Hell. That's just another part of Chrsitianity's control mechanism, to frighten ignorant peasants into compliance. It's no different than the Mob "persuasion" to hit up small businesses for "protection money." These tactics would put anyone else into prison, but Christianity gets a pass. It's a disgrace.

I live in New Jersey. There is only Heaven.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   
This guy didn't do anything but inspire generations of crazy people to do crazy things and pester other people for no reason. It's just another creepy cult.
edit on 19-3-2019 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Yeah.

Golden rule is for suckers.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: BrianFlanders
Yeah.
Golden rule is for suckers.

Jesus did not invent the golden rule. It turns out every major religion has some form of the golden rule:

Baha’i Faith
Lay not on any soul a load that you would not wish to be laid upon you,
and desire not for anyone the things you would not desire for yourself.
Baha’u’llah, Gleanings

Buddhism
Treat not others in ways that you yourself would find hurtful.
The Buddha, Udana-Varga 5.18

Christianity
In everything, do to others as you would have them do to you; for this is the law and the prophets.
Jesus, Matthew 7:12

Confucianism
One word which sums up the basis of all good conduct … loving-kindness.
Do not do to others what you do not want done to yourself.
Confucius Analects 15.23

Hinduism
This is the sum of duty: do not do to others what would cause pain if done to you.
Mahabharata 5:1517

Islam
Not one of you truly believes until you wish for others what you wish for yourself.

Book 001, Number 0072:
It is arrested on the authority of Anas b. Malik that the Prophet (may peace and blessings be upon
him) observed: one amongst you believes (truly) till one likes for his brother or for his neighbour
that which he loves for himself.

Jainism
One should treat all creatures in the world as one would like to be treated.
Mahavira, Sutrakritanga

Judaism
What is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbour. This is the whole
Torah; all the rest is commentary. Go and learn it.
Hillel, Talmud, Shabbath 31a

Native Spirituality
We are as much alive as we keep the earth alive.
Chief Dan George

Sikhism
I am a stranger to no one; and no one is a stranger to me. Indeed, I am a friend to all.
Guru Granth Sahib, p. 1299

Taoism
Regard your neighbour’s gain as your own gain and your neighbour’s loss as your own loss.
Lao Tzu, T’ai Shang Kan Ying P’ien, 213-218

Unitarianism
We affirm and promote respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
Unitarian principle

Zoroastrianism
Do not do unto others whatever is injurious to yourself.
Shayast-na-Shayast 13.29

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join