It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden Bus explodes Intentionally filmed directly behind distance Footage shows big explosion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
So i just cant wrap my head around a bus having an "accident" where it completely explodes looking like High Explosives AND intentionally being filmed from a distance with an excuse given it hit something overhead? The bus driver knows better doesn't he ? Damn near killed himself...

But why was it intentionally filmed at that exact moment?

Look for your self look at the massive explosion!!

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Looks like a natural gas bus.

I've seen crazier accidents with better explosions.

The dude filming knew the bus wouldn't clear the tunnel.
edit on 10-3-2019 by Muninn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit

Why does the camera drop down like that and not keep filming?

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
it looks to me like something inside the tunnel exploded in front of the bus, not the bus itself. Looks scary as hell either way though, is there any reports of casualties/injuries?

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

originally posted by: TheJesuit

Why does the camera drop down like that and not keep filming?

I am guessing the sudden boom and blast scared the crap out of the person.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

Could be from slamming on the brakes, but then I would pan back up and keep filming. I think maybe they got out to see if they could help.

edit on 10-3-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Having read the police report the bus was on the way back to the depot. It went under a low area of the bridge damaging the tanks that were stored on the roof. This caused the natural gas tanks to explode. Also means the likely reason for it being on video is the driver saw the bus hit the tunnel entrance.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Damn. So many questions.. are nat gas tanks usually stored in the roof of buses instead of underneath like cars? Wouldn't all public buses be certified to fit under existing bridges? Definitely not saying it didn't happen but it just seems weird to me.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: thov420

We have some natural gas/biogas powered buses here in the UK and they have the tanks on the roof. Maybe the bus was out of service and the driver was taking the quickest route back to the depot and misjudged the bridge height. Normal routes would factor this in and avoid low bridges which are only suitable for cars/vans etc.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

...being filmed from a distance with an excuse given it hit something overhead? The bus driver knows better doesn't he ? Damn near killed himself...

You'd be surprised, stupidity knows no bounds.

In today's local news; Double Decker Bus Hits Bus Station

...It is the second time that a double-decker has crashed into the building. On that occasion, 12 people were injured and the driver was banned from the road for 12 months.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Something is off about this whole video...

Why would this Type of bus, that has gone through this tunnel 10,000 times before, now explodes because....it hit the top of the tunnel??!

So, let me gets this right, 1 bus out of possibly 499 other busses just like this one NEVER hit the top of the tunnel??

They never went through THAT particular left side of the tunnel????

Someone help me out here ....

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: thov420

Damn. So many questions.. are nat gas tanks usually stored in the roof of buses instead of underneath like cars? Wouldn't all public buses be certified to fit under existing bridges? Definitely not saying it didn't happen but it just seems weird to me.

My thoughts exactly!!!

Are all the engineers that stupid in Sweden??? I seriously doubt it

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

So you don't understand what is going on, yet you put quotes around "accident" to push the agenda of it being a conspiracy?
Dear me, that is pathetic.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Actually having the tanks on the roof would be safer. Provided the driver doesn't try to take a bus somewhere it wont fit. This was apparently not a route for the bus he was heading back to the depot. My guess is the driver tried to take a short cut not realizing he wouldnt fit. You would be surprised how many times trucks and busses run into bridges and tunnels.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Actually having the tanks on the roof would be safer. Provided the driver doesn't try to take a bus somewhere it wont fit. This was apparently not a route for the bus he was heading back to the depot. My guess is the driver tried to take a short cut not realizing he wouldnt fit. You would be surprised how many times trucks and busses run into bridges and tunnels.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RexKramerPRT

We have some eco nat gas buses where I live too but I guess I don't
know enough about them. I just assumed the fuel tank would be in the bottom like most vehicles. One would think buses are top heavy to begin with where they would put extra weight like fuel as low as possible. Horrible tragedy nonetheless.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I've seen a lot of those vids and they are almost always hilarious. Unfortunately this one ended with an explosion. This doesn't happen all the time so there must've been a reason for this one, and your explanation makes sense in a way.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo

My thoughts exactly!!!

No, but the bus driver seems to be.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: Komodo

My thoughts exactly!!!

No, but the bus driver seems to be.

Guess you're not understanding ......

How many times has a bus driver been through this tunnel ?! 100-1000

Regardless of the route, engineering a bus to go through a tunnel that has been there for decades possibly, why wouldn't the engineer KNOW the height the busses would be when their engineering them ?? YES, they would know ~!!

IMO, looks like a remote detonation, inferred specifically, but I'm not an engineer nor a bomb expert...

new topics

top topics

join