It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Daily Weirdness: Denver International Airport

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Over the years we have all looked into the conspiracy theories that reside within the halls of the Denver International Airport. Form its strange murals to it's underground complex and tunnels. Now they have installed a very odd interactive gargoyle manned by a full-time employee of the airport. The gargoyle will interact with passengers and I can only assume is a smart a$$ if you bring up any conspiracy about the airport and it's possible ties to the NWO.

Form YT:

He’s 243 years old, and is here to clear the air on all the conspiracies at DEN. Turns out this gargoyle is wiser than we thought, and is sharing more than we planned. Along with giving travelers his two cents, he’s surprising them with smiles and plenty of laughs. We believe interactions at DEN should not only be helpful, but fun too. That’s the art of airporting.

Kinda creepy.

~Morpheus

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

Our species just has residual guilt over wiping out the neanderthals which is why we have gargoyles in airports.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Whoever is behind the mic is funny. It's a great gimmick, people will be going to DIA just to talk to the gargoyle then post vids of it on snapbook and facechat.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Wow!!! I just watched the video ...That’s Is really cool and really creepy all at the same time !!! .... and makes me want to go there and stay away too ! LOL

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Our species just has residual guilt over wiping out the neanderthals which is why we have gargoyles in airports.

I am part of 'our species' and I couldnt give less # about Neanderthals...

Pretty cool stuff, but it had to be the Denver Airport just had to be...

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Apparently the gargoyle is modeled after the two gargoyles overlooking the baggage claim.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I blame it on the lower O2 levels

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Whoever is behind the mic is funny. It's a great gimmick, people will be going to DIA just to talk to the gargoyle then post vids of it on snapbook and facechat.

What makes you think there is someone behind the mic?

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

umm......

How exactly does that make ANY sense?

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Did you watch the video? He addresses people directly

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

i watched it and found it funny but then you said this and now im really scared

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Did you watch the video? He addresses people directly

Using object detection, emotion detection, and action detection.

I don't think there is a puppeteer.

Believe it or not, everything that gargoyle is doing is achievable through AI now.

Check out some of these services that are about to be available to any programmer who wishes to use them...

beta.singularitynet.io...

The Detect Action In Video service is probably the creepiest.

Now not only will your devices be able to see what you're doing, they'll know what you're doing. Scary stuff when you think about it.

edit on 5-3-2019 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Psyops...

Rumor has it that the CIA has a hardened command center under the DIA.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Psyops...

Rumor has it that the CIA has a hardened command center under the DIA.

Yup, masons put it all there.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Ahahaha! That was funny as hell! Thanks for sharing! I could sit there for hours just seeing what the gargoyle comes up with, but I don't live anywhere near there, nor do I travel.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
What gets me is that there actually is an airport under the airport. They built a brand new airport, decided they would do it differently, and instead of knocking down the airport they simply buried it under cement and built another brand new airport on top of it.

That's just strange.

But then they plastered end of the world murals all over the place and they made it even more odd.

I will say though that Mile High City would indeed be a great place for an underground bunker...

All that said:

The use of sarcasm to downplay the history of that airport is a nice tool if there is covert activity under the airport. At least no one can say officials lied as officials never say there's nothing happening under the airport, they simply use snarky sarcasm to make fun of anyone mentioning the undisputed fact that there's an airport burried under the airport that would make a great dooms day bunker...

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
OK, I've always been intrigued by this airport. and it's wierdness. now I really want to go there. They are very aware of what us oddball conspiracy theorists think of them.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

i watched it and found it funny but then you said this and now im really scared

It could be an AI program running or an alien.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I like Gargoyle's! I'll want some for my house one day.
I bet those eyes are actually camera's that can also be monitored from inside the building and no telling where else.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

edit on 5-3-2019 by Starcrossd because: messed up

top topics

<<   2 >>

join