It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would Happen if............

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: whiteblack

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: whiteblack

There is something else, the first time in 130 years Los Angles never broke the 70 degrees mark in February. Global cooling in effect? We'll see in next few months.

When kids are getting sunburnt in February in Scotland you know global warming is real

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: djz3ro

When kids are getting sunburnt in February in Scotland you know global warming is real

Sunburn has nothing to do with temperatures.

True, intensity of the sun, however it's usually warmer weather it happens in, or extreme cold.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro
The Sun is not more intense.

Ultraviolet radiation increases dramatically during high sunspot activity, which can have a large effect on the Earth's atmosphere. The converse is true during minimum sunspot activity.
www.weather.gov...

300 nm:

lasp.colorado.edu...

edit on 3/4/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/4/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

Absolutely. You elaborated past expectations.

Einstein (to my understanding) originally intended his theory to be a temporary makeshift, until the kinks were worked out by other teams of scientists. It was soon buried by public science and forgotten by the scientific community. Then taught as dogma. It has finally/recently begun to be resurface as a more intricate unfinished equation. Gravitational waves seem to be the first major anomaly discovered to help ignite modern gold rush of true next-gen physics.

If you have more on this topic I would be more than happy to read. I am but an amateur, with an acute sense of how the universe functions as a whole. Always fascinated to learn. If you had a 101 post I'm sure others would be interested to invest brain power to consider the possibilities as well.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join