It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would Happen if............

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Almost?! Can't help but laugh, its perfect for the situation. Don't disagree either. Always seems to be a balance between worlds in this realm of thought.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorX11

Almost?! Can't help but laugh, its perfect for the situation. Don't disagree either. Always seems to be a balance between worlds in this realm of thought.

Art imitates life... or vice versa. I can't remember.

I'm old.

edit on 3-3-2019 by madmac5150 because: Accuracy

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Well, it's all theoretically, theoretical, in theory.

Everyone says that Einstein was wrong, but they can't seem to disprove him with the same levels of confidence.

As soon as someone brings up Einstein you've got my attention. Even with some of his other hypothesis its worth looking in to.

Before his theory of relativity become the common dogma, it was well known that there was a 5th factor that all physicists found nigh on impossible to calculate or implement; and that was Ether. Or actual space itself. And Einsteins theory purposefully left this factor out, and addressed space as a culmination of the other four variables. Most scientists of the time accepted this as a reasonable simplification for the time being. Even though they knew there was the factor of
Ether, they accepted his theory as a crutch until they could actually address how the physics of space functioned.

After a few decades it was forgotten, and that is where we stand today. Only now, 80 years later, beginning to unfold how space (terrestrial and extraterrestrial) actually work.

edit on 3-3-2019 by DoctorX11 because: Sorry I'm new to quotes, I know I messed that up

edit on 3-3-2019 by DoctorX11 because:

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Same difference.

I may say this because I'm young; but after realizing position, age ceases to have any hold. We're all in a similarly sinking boat.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It is sad indeed anyone still believes in C02 warming..when no warming has occurred and C02 would have the least likelihood of being a cause even if any warming was taking place.

This is a conspiracy site..not a parrot mega corp site.

You just cannot fathom how these people could create such massive lies while at the same time believing others do it all the time.

Hopefully soon the evidence that this has been one of the largest gish gallop shams of this planet will finally see the light on your computer screen.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Same difference.

I may say this because I'm young; but after realizing position, age ceases to have any hold. We're all in a similarly sinking boat.

Or, as Dr. Sheldon Cooper may say....

We are all up a creek of excrement in a Native American watercraft, without a method of propulsion.

Sounds accurate enough...

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Why can't I find the laughing tears face on here.

Yes, I would say Sheldon had an accurate description of life in the 21st century.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Why can't I find the laughing tears face on here.

Yes, I would say Sheldon had an accurate description of life in the 21st century.

Sheldon is an unsung visionary. People will realize this one day.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
rickymouse:

The north magnetic pole is moving, that could show a sign of something.

I would suggest that the 'sign of something' is a change in the eccentric wobble of our planet, a slight tilt-shift due to the large earthquakes that have occurred over the last decade or two, and also, let us not forget that the rate of the earth's spin has decreased by a few milliseconds. The movement of the magnetic north should also see a similar movement of magnetic south as a correspondence effect, unless of course, the planet's mantle is denser in the north as it moves around the alleged iron core?

Only last week, we here in the UK experienced a few days of unseasonable warm weather and bright sun shiny days. It didn't feel right to my inner vernal cycle...it was way too soon.

Like everything else in our contemporary world, even natural phenomena is feeling chaotic and bewildering.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
DoctorX11:

Even though they knew there was the factor of Ether, they accepted his theory as a crutch until they could actually address how the physics of space functioned.

I agree with you with regard Einstein's fudging to remove the idea of the ether, but something you need to understand (and I'm not suggesting that you don't) is there is no 'physics' of 'space', there is only the 'physics' of content in 'space'. Space itself has no interactive properties at all, it is about as immaterial as one can get. There is no 'fabric' to space.

Einstein understood this, but in order to make his equations work he needed something upon which to hook his conceptions on, so he combined space and time, and stated that large masses curved or warped space-time, which of course, they do not. Only matter has properties, and only matter interacts with itself. The Michelson and Morely experiment that is said to have proved that Einstein was right with his curved space idea was actually another fudge. The bending of starlight from behind the sun during an eclipse was caused by the sun's gravitation influence, and not because the sun warps and curves space. You cannot warp or curve something that has no interactive properties.

If space itself had interactive properties light would find it very hard to reach us from far distant galaxies. Our view of the heavens would be quite different, with larger black areas showing no starlight.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Yep, Yellowstone would probably do just that.... Following the 1991 eruption of Mount Pinatubo in the Philippines, cooler than normal temperatures were recorded worldwide and brilliant sunsets and sunrises were caused by this eruption that sent fine ash and gases high into the stratosphere, forming a large volcanic cloud that drifted around the world.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: RobertCavitt
So the earth is in a state of constant flux.

We have ever changing jet streams, stronger then ever storms, the magnetic field itself seems to be shifting, the sun is entering a (grand)minimum , and just for fun lets say green house effects is real.

We also have a large number of volcanoes waking up. Yellow Stone enthusiast say the caldera is about to erupt.

So my quistion what if all of this is connected and happens all at the same time.

Yellow Stone or an event like it happens, the sun goes into a grand minimum, and the poles shift. All at the same time.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut
x
The speed of light huh. . . never thought to view it as such. Absolutely fascinating.

I was more so thinking along the terms of vibrational synchronicity, but your reply fits just as well in a completely alternative way.

Pleased to have been introduced, hope to run into you here and there.

I can't take credit for the metaphor.

It was John Archibald Wheeler.

It helps to visualize time space as having four 'directions' with one where we have traditionally and arbitrarily assigned a special unit of measurement rather than being just using the same as the other three.

Sometimes you have to turn concepts around like that to begin to see new perspectives on old data.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

It is sad indeed anyone still believes in C02 warming..when no warming has occurred and C02 would have the least likelihood of being a cause even if any warming was taking place.

This is a conspiracy site..not a parrot mega corp site.

You just cannot fathom how these people could create such massive lies while at the same time believing others do it all the time.

Hopefully soon the evidence that this has been one of the largest gish gallop shams of this planet will finally see the light on your computer screen.

CO2 warming has a scientific basis. The physics and the math show us how that works.

The fact that you believe it is some sort of PR concoction means that you have not really embraced the science. As a starting point, I suggest that you equate yourself with Carl Sagan's paper on the Venusian atmosphere and how it is exemplar of a greenhouse world.

The Planet Venus by Carl Sagan

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: whiteblack

There is something else, the first time in 130 years Los Angles never broke the 70 degrees mark in February. Global cooling in effect? We'll see in next few months.

Meanwhile in the UK we had February temps in the UIK reached a record of 21C (that's 69.8F for you across the pond) that record broke the record of the day before whih was 20C. I know kids in my area of Scotland who got sunburnt last week, the same day, a year on from our wee red town being cut off from the rest of the world by snow!!!

When kids are getting sunburnt in February in Scotland you know global warming is real

Disclaimer - The kids in question were ginger but the point still stnds...

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Day walkers!.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

When kids are getting sunburnt in February in Scotland you know global warming is real

Sunburn has nothing to do with temperatures.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

Art imitates life... or vice versa. I can't remember.

I'm old.

Don't say that, now I cannot even look at my pen!

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Perhaps nothing actually moves/changes at all except our perception.

Relatively, you could say I've never walked a day in my life. Instead, I have always moved the ground beneath my feet.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Sunburn has nothing to do with temperatures.

Your point is, Phage?

djz3ro doesn't mention whether temperature affect sunburn. We know that temperature has nothing to do with sunburn. Sunburn are cause by expose too much UV ray. I have gotten sunburn on my face in 25F (about -4c) by snowboarding on the mountain. Because of high UV ray.

Yes the weather is out of whack in UK. Unusually warm weather in February.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join