It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 268
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: pteridine
Now we need to get all of the ex-CIA out of the Congress. Likely, exposing them would get them unelected. These guys are like NAZI SS after WW2; they will stick together and keep the flame alive. Soros and Rothschild families have to be stripped of wealth and watched 24/7.

Actually, the Nazi Intel apparatus was imported and integrated into what became known as the CIA.

When people in the US, figure out that Germany was simply abandoned by the Nazis, to reconstitute the 4th Reich in the country with the largest industrial and production base, it will be a tough nut to swallow, I think.

But, who knows? Maybe it will soften us sufficiently to accept a bailout, from the children of the breakaway space Nazis/5th Reich, who are also tired of the warring and dominance games. Seems like a lot of advanced technology is getting released lately.

Enderdog, are you familiar with Aug Tellez (he's on youtube). He talks about his personal experience with the 5th Reich that has a base on the moon.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Those images don't prove anything... when did blurry images count as "evidence"

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Xuenchen, a minor possibility that it could also refer to the UK paper "The Times"?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Naturally caused?

Fires in Spain, Portugal, Italy

m.facebook.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I find most fascinating that Q is actively recruiting for the intel agencies.

It’s as if those with the skills and motivation (and courage) to connect the dots of corruption and present it to the masses through their own “tech” will get the chance to participate in righting the wrongs these people and agencies have committed.

Let that sink in.

The use of the weapons they created, used by the very people they were created to be used against, are being used against them.

I sometimes ask myself what I expect “justice” to look like, and the picture painted here is quite lovely. True art. Takes a lot more creativity and intuitive thinking than the things we’ve discovered they find to be of artistic value. I won’t expand on that.

edit on 28-3-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: pteridine
Now we need to get all of the ex-CIA out of the Congress. Likely, exposing them would get them unelected. These guys are like NAZI SS after WW2; they will stick together and keep the flame alive. Soros and Rothschild families have to be stripped of wealth and watched 24/7.

Actually, the Nazi Intel apparatus was imported and integrated into what became known as the CIA.

When people in the US, figure out that Germany was simply abandoned by the Nazis, to reconstitute the 4th Reich in the country with the largest industrial and production base, it will be a tough nut to swallow, I think.

But, who knows? Maybe it will soften us sufficiently to accept a bailout, from the children of the breakaway space Nazis/5th Reich, who are also tired of the warring and dominance games. Seems like a lot of advanced technology is getting released lately.

NASA was essentially founded by ex-Nazi rocket scientists. The US snatched up as many as they could find after WW2. It was called "Operation Paperclip."

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Think Q broke the record today. What are we at 40, 50 drops already?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PJ, Re Q Posts #3246 and #3248 - Match?

This confused me for a while, trying to compare the picture in the posts, from #1828 to Q's line in #3248:

FOCUS HERE:
[NO NAME][MEDIA - [JB][JC] LEAKS—→POTUS Daily Brief/FBI]
Match?
Q

Everything looked the same - even the space count... then I remembered the linked tweet in #3248:
Paul Sperry tweet which says:

BREAKING: McCain coordinated with James Clapper on the rollout of the dossier-based ICA and the ICA briefings to Obama, Trump and Congress in January 2017 ahead of the Trump inauguration

So what Q is asking us to compare is:
#3248/#3246/#1828 effectively say that McCain coordinated with John Brennan AND JC, but
Paul Sperry says that McCain coordinated with James Clapper,
THIS DOES NOT MATCH!

Note also that JC can be James Clapper or James Comey!

Sperry says that NoName only coordinated with DNI, whereas if JC = Comey then Q is saying
NoName coordinated with CIA and FBI, or if JC = Clapper then
NoName coordinated with CIA and DNI.

Is this telling us that Paul Sperry is trying to cover up CIA/FBI wrongdoing by offering DNI as the sacrificial goat?

ETA - Subtract Q1828 from Q3245 gives Q1418 - which simply reads:

Mistake or on purpose?
Q

edit on 28-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
**BREAKING**

In the last hour the CEO of Campbells Soup has quit, the President of Morgan Stanley has quit, and the big one, Tim Sloan the CEO of Wells Fargo is unexpectedly retiring.

This is not normal.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, recall a few days ago I decoded Q saying to expect a lot of drops and then to archive offline quickly? Presumably because Q would then go offline or cease?

We could be at that point, just in time for the (suicide?) weekend...

...and, yes, it's a record number, 48, of posts per day (previous 40).

Max Post+POTUS tweets in a day = 54.

edit on 28-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
POS just added.

qmap.pub...

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Q 3244

I can’t paste it in bc mobile, but the name of this image advertising his rally tonight- is GLOVES_WILL_BE_OFF.png

Maybe there’ll be a special message. He(Trump) likes to drop the best stuff during his rallies- I’ve noticed.

ETA by He I mean Trump. Not Q. Clarity.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
CWM asked to speculate on what is coming "first" post SC Barr letter...

I neglected to see the obvious.

Over 30 Q posts shouting out to Q anons on the twit. Why?

Could the Question be coming?

Could DJT mention Q and the anons on his own? Tonight? Soon?

Admittedly I failed to see how this would firmly galvanize "millions WW" and why this might be beneficial to come first as opposed to anything else. Especially if, as it appears, Obama is going to take the fall for it all.

Does Q give a clue here?

Millions of Patriots Worldwide! #Winning
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
28 Mar 2019 - 1:33:12 PM
twitter.com...📁
Millions of Patriots WW!
#Winning
Q

Add SG's observation above - "gloves will be off"
edit on 28-3-2019 by crankyoldman because: add

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

1st and 10 @ the 50.
Q
^^
Goes in the drop I posted about above. I hate I can’t embed on the phone.

Is that football field talk? Is that where we should look? I think there’s going to be some
dropped tonight of some sort.

ETA: also add in all of the shout outs to those attending the rally tonight. I’ve never seen that many shout outs at once? Drawing attention to it?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Old Song .......... New Meaning

Got "Q" Under My Skin
😎

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Those drops!

I'm not crying Q, you're crying!

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Crazy how thread 17 is racing upon us and it seems to be intersecting events in real time lol
Wonder if displaying Q will be allowed ? Anyone know ?
Regardless it should be epic. Remember back in 2016

Then again in December
Trump embraces his victory, Grand Rapids
Proud to have POTUS in the great state of Michigan !

edit on 3282019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

extra DIV

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Crazy how thread 17 is racing upon us and it seems to be intersecting events in real time lol
Wonder if displaying Q will be allowed ? Anyone know ?
Regardless it should be epic. Remember back in 2016 , final campaign stop - Grand Rapids
Proud to have POTUS in the great state of Michigan !

Thread 17 should be titled "Z-Heaven-Teen"

😎

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

This guy gets Qed as a patriot, and then in3303

Gets called out. Interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join