It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Ran across this definition of VIP / VIPS ( relating to Q drops and a difft way of looking at them)

veteran intelligence professionals (VIPS)

Found it interesting since it has been used so many times
edit on 3152019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

VIPS

Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS) Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS) is a group of current and former officials of the United States Intelligence Community, including some from the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the U.S. State Department's Intelligence Bureau (INR), and the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA). It was formed in January 2003 as a "coast-to-coast enterprise" to protest the use of faulty intelligence "upon which the US/UK invasion of Iraq was based." The group issued a letter before the 2003 invasion of Iraq stating that intelligence analysts were not being listened to by policy makers.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

If he had some specific goal, it's not likely that 4 of 4 would move all at once. 2% is a low error tolerance

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

VIPS is legit! They are the ones who have pretty much proven that it was not a Russian hack that got the DNC and Podesta emails. They just released a new memo to the president which I linked to a few pages back. Bill Binney knows his stuff. 35 years at the NSA, former Technical director. I would trust and listen to what he has to say.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
"Tomorrow is Friday." Where was Q posting from? The timestamp for the east coast was after midnight, so it was already Friday in DC.

Friday will bring tomorrow, i.e., the events of Friday will dictate our future.

I been wondering that for past 2 days because for the site qntmpkts.keybase.pub seems to be timestamping the drops in CST; at least for me. However, qmap.pub has been correct for EST.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: pteridine
"Tomorrow is Friday." Where was Q posting from? The timestamp for the east coast was after midnight, so it was already Friday in DC.

Friday will bring tomorrow, i.e., the events of Friday will dictate our future.

I been wondering that for past 2 days because for the site qntmpkts.keybase.pub seems to be timestamping the drops in CST; at least for me. However, qmap.pub has been correct for EST.

The site adjusts to your time zone. When you initially load or refresh via the Menu you'll see GMT for just a second and then the site applies your local time to the drops.

ETA, this is for qmap.pub.
edit on 3/15/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Correct for qmap.pub. The other site just started doing the timestamp difference on Wednesday I think. I don't reside in CST zone however the IP location for qntmpkts.keybase.pub does reside in CST.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Q3080

edit on 15-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Ok Q pointing us back to
8ch.net/patriotsfight
Pay attention now

Placeholder - OIG report
Are they ready to be fill lol

edit on 15-3-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Oops, my mistake. Nvm.
edit on 3/15/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Indeed! qmap.pub is now approaching 300k online.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I saw this quote on Reuters regarding the shooting in NZ:

The number "14" was written on the side of the rifle as well, a reference to the "fourteen words", a white supremacist mantra.

news.trust.org...

I immediately thought of John Podesta's image of his hands with the number "14" on it and I think a fish on the left hand.

Did we ever determine whether or not that image was real? Was Podesta recently in NZ?

What is the white supremacist mantra involving 14 words? Does anybody know offhand?

edit on 15-3-2019 by queenofswords because: To add source

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

it is

"“We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children,"

created by David Lane, who also created this version

""because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth.""
edit on 15-3-2019 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I viewed the 17 minute video which seemed surreal then shortly later another video surfaced that recorded the aftermath scene in the first Mosque.

His 73 page [counterpsyop] manifesto is designed to invoke maximum anger on both the left & right; yet it reads like a poorly written movie script to divide all those who can't yet see the truth. MSM now has their 4am talking points for the next week, month...to divide us all even further. This delusional wacko represents all extremes of BOTH Alt-left and Alt-right! Not sure if he was attacking religion or immigrants which he refers to as the invaders. Example: Said he got a blessing from the Knights Templar to carry out the attack. WTF, right?!
News reports from NZ/AUS are saying that the shooter in video had visited N. Korea and Pakistan.

This old article has resurfaced across some msm outlets -
https:// splinternews.com/meet-the-man-keeping-8chan-the-worlds-most-vile-websit-1793856249

Fourteen Words

Much mass confusion and wild speculation spewing about the Net waves as usual.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yeah not those Knights Templar that you’re thinking of though. I believe he is talking about the New Knights Templar, which I think is an extremely right wing hate group. The mass killer Anders Brevnik (sp), is a member of said group.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Regarding the 14 words.... If a person of color had written it, replacing the words 'white and white aryan' with "black' or 'Palestinian', they would be lauded as a hero.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I am really really wondering about Podesta being there in the past week.

I am trying to find out if the image of Podesta holding up his hands with the 14 on the right hand and the symbol of the fish on his left hand was a real pic or photoshopped.

Who else in the movers and shakers department of political power players have been in NZ in the last few months?

This seems very planned out to me for a very specific narrative to commence. I'll be trying to listen with hearing ears as to how this event is being spun by news orgs, politicians, pundits, and other agenda-makers.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Ah, gotcha. Believe you're right but still freaky nuts.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks for that wikipedia link. They have ALREADY added this mosque shooting to the page!

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

40Head has a thread going on it.
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
For historical purposes

Funny they give so much credence to that Manifesto - how about Ayers ... You know Obama's buddy - a little more than 14 words all the while we have representatives probably reading a copy at lunch

William Ayers' forgotten communist manifesto: Prairie Fire

For the record, and just to be complete, here are links documenting some of Obama's many connections to William Ayers:
• Ayers and Obama worked together for years on a school reform program called the Chicago Annenberg Challenge.
• Ayers and Obama also served together on the board of the Woods Fund of Chicago, a separate charity organization.
• Obama had his political coming-out party in William Ayers' home.
• Ayers mentions Obama by name in a book he wrote in 1997, and mentions that the two are very close neighbors.
• Obama gave a short glowing review of that same Ayers book for the Chicago Tribune.
• Obama and Ayers were both presenters together on a panel about juvenile justice (organized by Michelle Obama).
• Both Obama and Ayers were close friends with the same person, Rashid Kalidi.

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join