It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Vault releases part 30 of Hillary Clinton Files - Weiner Laptop related

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

There are no other choices.

to pull a page from the leftover playbook, "then why isn't she in jail?"

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

When they started to release the files and information to the General Public, I jumped in, I was head first into the whole shebang and then after a few what I'll consider wasted days I realised that this bird is untouchable. No one will come for her, no government official will call for her arrest, heck the FBI and Comey literally change the law and the wording of their findings to make sure she didn't end up behind bars for the rest of her natural days for treason, and neither has or will Trump, he banged on about her being investigated the moment he was in office, and it didn't happen, no one is going to be banging on her door to bring her down in any way shape or form. There was fear on her side from what I've seen and read that she was going to jail and they had a plan to rush her out of the country (probably to go to Russia begging for sancutary lol) but honestly we are wasting our time now looking into this, she will never face justice, she will never face a court, she will never face any real threat to her life or liberty simply because she knows to much on powerful people.

Hell maybe it is just a plan, just some big show (like Brexit) and they're all secretly friends and are loving the attention they are getting, like the naughty kid in class who basks in the laughs and s'n-word's from the other kids. Hillary knows enough to keep her out of jail and the sad reality is, we have to get used to this. Am I wrong? Nope. I doubt it very very much. There is nothing or no one who has the marbles to bring charges and the sooner we all get used to that the better. That doesn't mean attention on her crimes should be ignored though, I mean with rumours she might be planning on running for Pres or Vice Pres (Vice would be more likely to get her into office and then the Pres of her time will have an accident - wink wink before she takes on the role) more attention will be put on her and her past but even then NOTHING WILL COME OF IT.

To steal her own words "What difference at this point does it matter?" to add my own "If I broke this law, or arranged deals for access to the US President when my husband was in office"

Although adding one last point - Imagine if suddenly she just thought "Screw it, I'm going to talk" and then went on this huge tour giving all the dirty dark secrets that she knows, talking about where all the (figurative) bodies were buried for all politicians including her husband. That would make her a ton of cash and would be an awesome show.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

That's the million dollar question.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I'm jaded and cynical because of these dodgy bastards (and bastardettes).
Really, I used to be a very open and trusting person once.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

That's the million BILLION dollar question.

CORRECTION!

Quite possibly even "TRILLION"!

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

OUTSTANDING OP, j&c!!

S&F's for you!

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

OUTSTANDING OP, j&c!!

S&F's for you!

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Pretty clear indictment, and I use that word correctly, on the agenda driven disregard for law by all involved.

Surely the DoJ must have no option but to announce a special investigation, and I would pay special attention to the tarmac meeting between Bill and Lynch.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Dbl
edit on 3-3-2019 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
First off, thank you everyone else who has contributed to the thread and for the gratitude expressed to me for generating this thread.

I wanted to point out a couple of things I had noticed in further reviewing the document release. First is this portion:

Page 36

Now, I'm not sure if this is something that is done for all electronic media or if it is only done to that which it is applicable. When, "device intrusion," is mentioned here do they indicate that there is a possibility that the laptop was accessed by unauthorized entities? I could see that they might take a look at any and all devices which could possibly be accessed by unauthorized entities, however since the indicated information is redacted, I do not know for certain if this relates specifically to this device and any sort of possible evidence of such intrusion.

The next thing I want to point out i on the next to the last page of the document:

Page 74

One can clearly see that the, "7," is written over what appears to possibly be an, "8," and that the, "7," was darkened over to emphasize it as being the number of DVD file copies for the review. My question is, was this merely a clerical error, or were there actually 8 DVD copies made but only 7 of which were turned in for the purposes of the review?

If there is an additional copy out there, what happened to it and where is it? If this is merely a simple clerical error, it seems to me that this would have been indicated as such or perhaps an entirely new form filled out so that there woudn't be any question as to the exact number of DVD file copies made. I don't know, maybe I'm just aparanoid conspiracy theorist and it's meaningless.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Hillary used to like weiner. She doesn't anymore

I don’t know if she ever liked Weiner, but I heard rumours about Hillary and his ex-wife Huma.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

See below from the Epoch Times which has of late had several first cuts at closed-door testimony that turned out 100% legit

EXCLUSIVE: DOJ Prevented FBI From Pursuing Gross Negligence Charges Against Clinton
edit on 3-3-2019 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

That's the million dollar question.

The reason she isn't in jail is because she is being protected by the very people she has details on. As much as I personally dislike HRC she wasn't dumb enough to not have insurance.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Yay! More crimes that Hillary will get away with, as they give us breadcrumb after breadcrumb to keep our hopes up.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

FBI Filter Team? Sounds similar to Winston's department in 1984.

In your list of ATS threads there is one that says Stzrok got to decide which emails on the Weiner laptop the FBI got to look at. So I guess that means he was on the FBI Filter Team?

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Nah, these are the same crimes, with perhaps a few extra for Huma thrown in to the mix

a reply to: 3n19m470

Yeah, I'm thinking Strzok and Page were on the Filter Team with perhaps Priestap and Baker as well.

I sincerely hope that once the Mueller report is turned in that some of these actual injustices can be addressed.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Obama fired A LOT OF PEOPLE, and put in place loyalists to Obama/Hillary. They know the executive branch can't force the DOJ, even thou the DOJ is part of the executive branch. So they put plants in the DOJ as well, who to this day are still helping Obama/Hillary's plot to depose the dully elected POTUS.

Not to mention the fact that Hillary/Obama have the help of globalists with large sums of money like Soros, the Gates, the Rockefellers, etc.

Even though Obama and Hillary at first looked like enemies, my guess is they both reached an agreement, if he helped her get elected she would make sure "Obama's legacy" would continue.

edit on 3-3-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Can someone point or link to the specific e-mail where Hillary said these words about Democrats hanging from nooses, if Trump wins???

Link to Exact Quote: twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTruthRocks
"This is where Comey was giving her an out by saying that she 'should have known'."

Safeguarding classified information is the Number One rule for anyone with a security clearance/access to classified. Every person with this access reads and signs a nondisclosure agreement. "Should have known" is a ridiculous statement by someone that should know better than to make such a stupid remark.

Additionally, Comey's statement now makes the nondisclosure rule unenforceable under the law--because if the FBI cannot charge a person for failing to safeguard classified information, how can any other law enforcement agency do so?

I've had a TS/SCI/SBI with other tickets for more than 30 years. There are several questions a case agent asks reference interviewees during a person's re-investigation (periodic background check) for retaining access. Two that apply here are:

Q: "Do you know of any instances when this person failed to safeguard classified information?"

A: Yeah, we all read about it in the press.

Q: "Would you recommend this person for continued access to classified information?"

A: No, because she demonstrated a cavalier attitude about compromising classified information over an unclassified network. It was no big deal to her.

It's pathetic.

YES it is very sad and is a VERY big deal still or the US may really be .

Thanks for that fine example that some of our more silly ATS members will pooh pooh anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join