It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Vault releases part 30 of Hillary Clinton Files - Weiner Laptop related

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Cheers

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

what children?

I'm guessing Wiener's sexting with a 15-yer-old.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTruthRocks

it already said that four lines earlier
and it uses the Plural CHILDREN.

seems like an additional crime(s)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: RickinVa

There are no other choices.

to pull a page from the leftover playbook, "then why isn't she in jail?"

That's the million dollar question.

I've got no dog in this fight as I'm not from the US, but as someone who's been following Q from the get go, I'll 'paraphrase' the 'reasons' given (by Q) is that "doing such things is "counterproductive".

Anyway, aside from "optics", what difference would it make whether Hitlary's in prison or not?

None. Not now the CF's been exposed as a fraud, And anyway

Ask yourself, Q: "why she no longer has an ankle bracelet?" A: becoz she's been "chipped" maybe?

But the main 'reason' she isn't, is . . . . becoz you Americans are already clearly 'divided' AND you have guns

anyone for a civil war? Here's how you start one in the US right now.

Just add 1xHRC being put in prison at this point in time or any before "the Whole Truth comes out" ... and even then, there's the very high chance that the US will go "wild west" on it's own ass

and booshka! Suddenly you have An active civil war between 'guess who'? Why, Red and Blue!

And sadly, people in general are idiots with little understanding of politics but plenty about their "second amendment rights" and the guns they have they are more than happy to use 'acting on' what they think "is the truth" ergo "their God given Right!" Yeehaaw!

and if 1 in 100 of those people are prepared to "shoot first and talk later", it would take about a week before the whole US was in complete bloody Chaos ... which is the scenario The Plan is devised to avoid

HRC has NO 'power' anymore and where her ass is makes little difference .... so be it.

I doubt she's "enjoying" her life much right now anyway, maybe hiding her in a cell would be doing her a favor instead of letting her continue her humiliation into nothingness, a no one, the last thing she'd ever want to be!

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson

Anyway, aside from "optics", what difference would it make whether Hitlary's in prison or not?

It has a name.

Justice.

@J&C great OP thank you for the work, much appreciated.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Thanks to a very astute observation by ucanthandlethetruth over in the main Q thread, I am now going to necro this thread.

The gist of what was uncovered is that there is a good deal of activity taking place regarding these files after president Trump had been sworn in.

This being the case, the question is begged that if the information on the Wiener laptop dealt with Hillary's email and she was exonerated from wrongdoing prior to the election, why is it that these files are still being looked at by the FBI well after the case would have been wrapped up?

After ucanthandlethetruth made this observation, I went back and took a closer look at the dates and information in the file and noticed something else. There is still further activity as recent as April 2018 regarding these files:

Make note of the redaction codes used on the above page:

(b)(7) records or information compiled for law enforcement purposes, but only to the extent that the production of such law enforcement records or information ( A ) could be reasonably be expected to interfere with enforcement proceedings, ( B ) would deprive a person of a right to a fair trial or an impartial adjudication, ( C ) could be reasonably expected to constitute an unwarranted invasion of personal privacy, ( D ) could reasonably be expected to disclose the identity of confidential source, including a State, local, or foreign agency or authority or any private institution which furnished information on a confidential basis, and, in the case of record or information compiled by a criminal law enforcement authority in the course of a criminal investigation, or by an agency conducting a lawful national security intelligence investigation, information furnished by a confidential source, ( E ) would disclose techniques and procedures for law enforcement investigations or prosecutions, or would disclose guidelines for law enforcement investigations or prosecutions if such disclosure could reasonably be expected to risk circumvention of the law, or ( F ) could reasonably be expected to endanger the life or physical safety of any individual;

Explanation of FOIA/PA Exemptions

The next item of interest was a post by butcherguy discussing (also noted by ucanthandlethetruth) the law firm with whom the FBI is corresponding regarding these files:

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth
Covington and Burling have represented some pretty swampy characters.

The State of California has hired Covington & Burling attorney and former Obama Attorney General Eric Holder to fight the Trump administration.

Covington and Burling- Wikipedia
Look at the list of clients under 'Clients'.... Halliburton, Chiquita, Blackwater, Phillip Morris...

Eric Holder was a partner in the firm.

Tell me they don't stink.

Could it be that these files are being used to investigate former Obama administration officials?

Edited to add:

I think what ucanthandlethetruth made notice of was the FBI giving the law firm in question a copy of the files extracted from the Weiner laptop. Why would the FBI be giving copies of files to an outside law firm?

The answer could be that they are part of the discovery process.

Make note of who is CC'ed in the above displayed page:

The National Security Division (NSD) was created in March 2006 by the USA PATRIOT Reauthorization and Improvement Act (Pub. L. No. 109-177). The creation of the NSD consolidated the Justice Department's primary national security operations: the former Office of Intelligence Policy and Review and the Counterterrorism and Counterintelligence and Export Control Sections of the Criminal Division. The new Office of Law and Policy and the Executive Office, as well as the Office of Justice for Victims of Overseas Terrorism (which previously operated out of the Criminal Division) complete the NSD. The NSD commenced operations in September 2006 upon the swearing in of the first Assistant Attorney General for National Security.

The mission of the National Security Division is to carry out the Department’s highest priority: protect the United States from threats to our national security by pursuing justice through the law. The NSD's organizational structure is designed to ensure greater coordination and unity of purpose between prosecutors and law enforcement agencies, on the one hand, and intelligence attorneys and the Intelligence Community, on the other, thus strengthening the effectiveness of the federal government's national security efforts

About the Division

Keep in mind that Huma Abedin's yahoo address discussed earlier in the thread was redacted due to being under seal:

Page 14

I'm not certain, but I think this may be potentially big big news and no one has noticed because the MSM has officially moved on and anything Hillary-related is obviously old news and not relevant to today.
edit on 16-4-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: added extra commentary

edit on 16-4-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: added email page from documents

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Funny thread. I see these accusations about emails but have yet to see an email fem this collection that indicates her doing anything wrong. Except for the fact that she was conducting govt business on personal devices. I believe the current administration is doing the exact same thing.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

This thread is about Huma Abedin's copying all of Hillary's (State Department) emails onto her husband's laptop.

Who in the current administration has done something similar?

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Hillary used to like weiner. She doesn't anymore

That's CLASSIC! Needs to be on a T-shirt.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SublimecraftHillary must be an actual witch, no-one has this much influence over people unless weird-assed juju is at play.

To me the juju is this:

The Clintons have people killed and they have been doing it for decades. They don’t actually pull the trigger, but like Charlie Manson, they give the orders. They have their own little mafia and it is spider webbed into the deep state swamp, so much so that everyone is connected and guilty by association. They are owned and if the web tightens they get pulled in with it. So all these crooked phonies are holding each other up. If one takes another down they all get pulled down into the mire. The two headed Clinton monster needs to be removed at the neck for the tail to fail.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
It’s also important to note discrepancies between Horowitz’s report regarding Weiner laptop, and what’s stated in these released FOIA files which are more recent.

Horowitz IG Report
P.389

Analyst 1 stated, “I had very strict instructions that all I was allowed to do within the case was look for Hillary Clinton emails, because that was the scope of our work.” Utilizing various searches targeting Clinton’s emails, the FBI reviewed in full “approximately 48,982” items on the Weiner laptop. The FBI ultimately “identified 13 confirmed classified email chains, the content of which was duplicative of emails previously recovered during the investigation.” None of these emails were marked classified, but 4 of the 13 were classified as Secret at the time sent and 9 were classified Confidential at the time sent. The FBI determined that Abedin forwarded two of the confirmed classified emails to Weiner.191 The FBI reviewed 6,827 emails that were either to or from Clinton and assessed 3,077 of those emails to be “potentially work-related.” The FBI analysis of the review noted that “ecause metadata was largely absent, the emails could not be completely, automatically de-duplicated or evaluated against prior emails recovered during the investigation” and therefore the FBI could not determine how many of the potentially work-related emails were duplicative of emails previously obtained in the Midyear investigation.

Wikipedia

An FBI examination of Clinton's server found over 100 emails containing classified information, including 65 emails deemed "Secret" and 22 deemed "Top Secret". An additional 2,093 emails not marked classified were retroactively classified by the State Department.

FBI FOIA Vault Files released March 1, 2019

P.6 upper right corner states 02.06.2019 (and on other pages)
Link

Maybe someone can get a pic to post and add. I’m on mobile so even adding this is complicated. Lol

P.9

In February 2016, the State Department completed its review and determined that 2,115 of the 30,490 emails contain information that is presently classified. Out of these 2,115 emails the State Department determined that 2,028 contain information classified at the Confidential level, 65 contain information classified at the Secret level, and 22 contain information classified at the Top Secret level. The State Department did not make a determination as to whether the information contained in these emails was classified at the time that the emails were sent.

The U.S government’s determination that 2,028 emails contain information that is classified at the Confidential level is significant because it means the unauthorized disclosure of these emails could result in damage to national security.

Numbers don’t match up....

edit on 16-4-2019 by ucanthandlethetruth because: Fixed bold

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I also want to add at the time Comey came out a second time on this investigation, one of the big talking points was many of the emails were duplicates.

Source

Compounding that impression, Comey then reopened the investigation in October 2016, days before the election, upon discovering a previously unexamined cache of emails on the laptop of former Congress member Anthony Weiner (whose wife, Huma Abedin, was a close Clinton aide). The emails were mostly discovered to be duplicates. Comey’s actions are still blamed among Democrats (including Clinton herself) for contributing to Trump’s win.

But we have a statement in my above post contradicting this, stating the FBI “could not determine how many of the potentially work-related emails were duplicate of emails previously obtained in the Midyear investigation.”

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
and

Part of the problem with the #s of emails, I think, is due to the fact that there were several iterations of the Clinton server hosted by various entities including herself at home, Platte River Networks, and eventually where they ended up after PRN; I don't recall off the top of my head which company it was, but payments from Clinton Executive Services Corporation showed a clear data trail.

During these various different iterations of the Clinton server, the email database was copied/migrated to each successive server with various additions/deletions/bleachbit application.

This would result in a hodgepodge of varying data sets that would be extremely difficult to sort through creating duplicates and also some emails that would be in one set but not another. One could be forgiven for thinking that all of this activity was deliberate obfuscation.

If a person were to want to intentionally cover their trail and make difficult the tracking of online activities, it might look a lot like what we have since learned happened with former Secretary Clinton's emails.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
JAC,

I do think this is big. Look at p.18.
That was October 30, 2016. The election vote was only a week before the election.

The wording signed by the judge states,

Conclusion
Based on the foregoing, I respectfully request the court to issue a warrant to seize the items and information specified in Attachment A to this affidavit and to the Search and Seizure Warrant.

In light of the confidential nature of this investigation, the full scope of which is not known to Abedin or the public, as well as the confidential nature of the underlying investigation in which the Subject Laptop was initially obtained by the government, I respectfully request that this affidavit and all papers submitted herewith be maintained under seal until the Court orders otherwise.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join