It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

The "14 & Fish" thing has been somewhat linked to a U.N. agenda document about sea life but even if so that works within the occult philosophies as regards globalism. Both John and Tony are most definitely inclined and in the circle. Other items in the emails connected other folk as well.

The whole pizza thing only managed to bury otherwise very telling clues to pursue. To anyone interested, forget the Italian food and take another look at the overt occult stuff. It's there and begs for some research.

Globalists and the occult...it's a thang!
edit on 8-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Williamson is straight up the Esalen candidate in the election...

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

If a screenplay about the bonkers Pizzagate isn't being written, it should be. I nominate you, GUT, to pitch it to Hollywood.

I read a useful article about the "grim apex" of the farce, which itself alone is enough to pack a feature film:

Article self-edited - see below.

edit on 8-7-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

We're not allowed to talk about it here and for good reasons---it will get the thread shut down.

My suggestion is more to the point: if due diligence on research is done the occult organizations/angles are there with little or any room for debate.

What that might infer I leave up to individual interpretation. That it's ubiquitous to the topics surrounding this discussion suggests to me that it has some import.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

We're not allowed to talk about it here and for good reasons. Also, it will get the thread shut down.

Really? News to me. I thought this particular aspect was a closed case, tried and sentenced.

Okay, I'll edit the post, with some slight confusion.

edit on 8-7-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I think I confused you, CB. Any talk as regards the Italian food subject (there's those pesky Italians again j/k.) No need to bring the extreme allegations to the conversation.

My suggestion is that no one needs to go there to discuss the occult angle that does indeed turn up in the emails (and everywhere else this topic goes it seems) and are imo worthy of further research for the diggers in the house.

Hope I made more sense.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
From the Blackvault;

U.S. Navy’s UFO/UAP Guidelines to Remain Classified

In a new Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) response letter, obtained exclusively by The Black Vault, the 2015 original “UFO” reporting guidelines issued by the U.S. Navy, then re-issued in early 2019, are to remain entirely classified and exempt from release.  Both the U.S. Navy’s Public Affairs Office, and now the FOIA office, both deny the public access to these records.

Also of Note;

Although the original headline at Politico insinuated that the UFO guidelines were “new,” subsequent statements released later in May by U.S. Navy Public Affairs Officer (PAO) Joseph Gradisher to the NY Timessaid they were not.

Mr. Gradisher explained that the guidelines were simply a re-issue of an older 2015 directive in response to multiple UFO encounters around the USS Theodore Roosevelt in 2014 and 2015.  He told the NY Times that although some of the objects could have been commercial drones, Mr. Gradisher also added, “…we don’t know who’s doing this, we don’t have enough data to track this.

So the intent of the message to the fleet is to provide updated guidance on reporting procedures for suspected intrusions into our airspace.”

Blackvault
edit on p39341192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

lol.

These guys have been royally screwed by someone inside.

Couldn't have happened to more deserving people.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

There's a lot of stock put into the whole TTSA angle getting support from a president, in terms of it being Hilary. I know people make the Podesta connection all the time.. but was the original source of this information?

Melon worked for Senator Rockafeller, and worked for the Clinton and Bush admins.
It's nothing to do with Mediterranean food, I think its because he planned around her getting in.

See his plan for a Clinton Admin here whilst he was with UFODATA.
www.huffpost.com...

Q: How do you think the press and public will react if Clinton is elected, makes the inquiries she promised, but comes up empty-handed?

A: I think the conspiracy theorists will be angry and unconvinced, while the general public may conclude UFOs are not a worthwhile topic. If Clinton really wants to get to the bottom of the UFO issue, I think she should officially task NORAD with collection and analysis responsibility. Simultaneously, she should assign the Office of Science and Technology Policy the job of reviewing available evidence, coordinating with other countries and providing scientific assessments and recommendations.

edit on 8-7-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Well if it was a re-issue of previous guidelines from back in 2015 (before TTSA existed) why was El Zondo and TDL congratulating themselves in their last episode of Unidentified!

Screwed indeed...

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Hope I made more sense.

Thanks, all clear now.

More generally, as you can probably guess, Podesta's open obsession with one of the "R"s - Roswell (spit) - rings an immediate alarm-bell before even beginning to dig into occult angles which I don't doubt form a sideline decoration around many of the topics discussed. However, if they fly too far into NWO theory, I'd have to fix my parachute and jump out.

"Woooooooooooooooooooo!!!"

NWO is not my bag at all, 9/11-associated theories even less (such as Aaron Russo's wild stories about the so-called "Nicolas Rockefeller"), but if the ATS diggers find something that actually helps us with answers to the UFO question in the real world (so to speak, whether ETH or IDH), I'll be all ears.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Great find Pigsy. I imagine they'll spin this so they can keep patting themselves on the back that they were the catalyst for this.

I never believed it. As if the Navy would allow themselves to be influenced by this group.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Why?
Because they are selling fake secrets to the stupids.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Well if it was a re-issue of previous guidelines from back in 2015 (before TTSA existed) why was El Zondo and TDL congratulating themselves in their last episode of Unidentified!

Screwed indeed...

Totally screwed. Without even a post-screw cigarette. Is the Tom/Lue romance over?

A smart chap earlier on was trying to justify those false documents that Zondo presented to the camera as being in the name of Entertainment, but what could possibly mitigate THIS?

Since Dec 2017, Zondo and Co have been continually failing like Wile E. Coyote... yet somehow spring back again.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

All credit goes to John Greenwald on this one...I simply reposted

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

I visited your links.

I guess I can explain a few things here.

#1. There are some things done for production/tv/entertainment value. When Elizondo is handed papers... That could just be a random.staxk.of random papers.used by the producers to illustrate what happened in the real meeting. Remember.. this is still a ""show"

I accept this. But did they really need to show a prominent screen shot of Zondo's laptop showing a graphic from a website selling models of different UFO types? Surely there were better less controversial shots that a bit of research would help in post-production?

#2. The Italian guy in question.. you sent me a link that was supposed to discredit him and show.he worked for the Italian equivalent of MUFON, but when I read it.. it said he works for the Italian Navy and the CUN is something he does on the side. So technically,. He IS an Italian military official.

It actually said

Clarbruno Vedruccio, who according to Edoardo Russo and associates from the EuroUfoNet list is "a physics PhD and inventor in EM field area, later integrated into the Italian Navy, best known for his controversial tumoral BioScanner (which he was allegedly proposed a Nobel prize for, but now seemingly promoted & sold by himself). He's been interested in UFOs and active with CUN as a consultant and conference speaker for many years. He was the coordinator of Caronia phenomena Civil Protection commitee"

Does that mean Tom and Lue spoke with Italian Government officials or a UFO group? I think it's open to interpretation.

#3. There is no clear evidence put forth showing the helicopter story isn't 100% real and true.

There is no clear evidence put forth showing the helicopter story is 100% real and true.

Throwing back the burden of proof is not proof of anything in this case.

All Spinnato described was seeing a helicopter flying erratically with an undefined object. No reference is made to this "UFO" firing a beam at the helicopter or bringing it down as Clarbruno Vedruccio claimed.

What proof do we have of Vedruccio's claims of

..The phenomena would be caused by a pulsed beam of electromagnetic waves with hight potential who travels the sea to a height between the surdace and 15 metres.

This electromagnetic beam is of taype comparable to the electromagnetic weapons, developed in recent years by the great powers....."

The onus has to on the claimant to prove something is 100% real and true.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Btw I really appreciate your ability to reply and go back n forth on this without getting snippy and defensive like many others do.

I just have alot of faith in Elizondo.

He seems justifiably concerned, and we know he has seen things awe haven't, and knows things we don't.

I mean, he isn't meeting with our senators, the ex head of skunkworks, and higher ups in the DoD about nonsense.

He's getting the time of day... When he doesn't need to get any from these people. He left on his own accord.

I have to assume that based on the program he worked in, and the fact that he was knee deep in classified material... And that he believes there should be reason for concern and reason to pursue disclosure...

That there is some reality to it.

After what happened to Lazar, it's really hard not to view all of this out of nowhere internet Elizondo skepticism as disinformation. If he is delegitamized, it delegitimizes everything ET and UFO.. and it turn it won't be taken seriously again for another 30 years.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Hi LP

I just have alot of faith in Elizondo.
He seems justifiably concerned, and we know he has seen things awe haven't, and knows things we don't.

But you yourself said earlier...

#1. There are some things done for production/tv/entertainment value. When Elizondo is handed papers... That could just be a random.staxk.of random papers.used by the producers to illustrate what happened in the real meeting. Remember.. this is still a ""show"

So how can you be sure of anything that Lue does or says on this show?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Because when making a show like this, the point is to convey a "story" of events that have happened or are happening.

The thing is they do for production value don't really matter. What's important is the story they are conveying, the credibility, and that as much information is given that they CAN give as possible.

Example: What matters more, whether they were displaying papers on screen that had anything to do with the meeting that tool place? Or the fact that the meetings in fact took place and that information was exchanged?

They're painting with a broader brush here.

Unidentified wasn't made to give us all the answers. It was made to point us in the direction of where to find them. Elizondo can't flat out tell us because he is bound by his security clearances. All he can do is lay out enough of unclassified information, and televise his efforts so we "get the idea."

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Unidentified wasn't made to give us all the answers

I can point to a number of tweets by TDL that would say something different, such as (i'll just post the words to save time)

Everyone will know the reality soon, and unfortunately it’s just not something to laugh at. It’s pretty unnerving, with some bad news, some good news, and with that in mind- all we can do is deal with it honestly and openly.

I personally think a lot of what is in this show is produced for an audience that they think are a bit stupid (referring to the mass audience)
And by that i do not mean a low IQ, but that the viewers may or may not have an interest but in the main, little or no knowledge of the subject and, therefore, won't question what's being presented to them.

If a show wants to be informative, factual and taken seriously then it's needs to be just that: factual.

From what i have seen they have been somewhat deceptive whilst pushing their "threat" theme. Just my opinion of course.
edit on 8 7 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join