It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Heh.. it sure must be.

And wasn't it just hilarious that it was our favourite Uncle Nolan that found it necessary to step in and stop the flurry of tweet replies?

He was probably concerned that all this ice cream would be bad for the children.

Bless his heart :-)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Tying in with my previous post:

The right thing to say (from their narrative/agenda perspective) the right person to say it (given the hoards of fans/followers)

The right thing to say (from their narrative/agenda perspective) the right person to say it (given the hoards of fans/followers)

And on....and on....

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Its also an unprovable narrative in that instance. "What if" ohh but it's classified...neither deny or confirm blah blah blah...

I do wonder what will become of these "young guns", will they become angry at the slow process, I can almost see some splintering off in the future.

What happens if you create a cult...and then one day...poof! The leaders just disappear...?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Richard Dolan is doing a piece on TTSA later today:

Don't forget your coffee too...

Remember folks, apparently "disclosure never tasted so good"

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

What happens if you create a cult...

This happens...

Now i'm no good at photoshopping, but if i were i would have done this:-
replace Georgio's face with a TTSA's face, say LE, and replace "Aliens" with "a Threat"

edit on 9 7 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Create attention and Awareness to what they are doing;
Do radio shows and make odd and far out statements to get people to take notice. Claim that you have secret insiders that are working with you.

To be fair, that part is true.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

What say odd things for attention? Funny how those odd things evolve and even totally change over time huh;

TDL on Coast2Coast 2016; a note from one of his then "advisors"

I have a quote here I should read you;
With the link of aliens who created man, who then created Gods to keep us in our place, be worth something keeping Sekret?

I think so, we are talking of the biggest institutions on the planet and the world's major religions. It's bigger than just the big bad US government and going back to the greeks, Russians, Germans, make it sufficiently global across centuries.

Maybe evidence of dissappeared ancient cultures. Easter island, the maya, the inca, that's evidence of what happens to those that did not obey. Thus encouraged the Sekret to be kept.

Could the story evolve from how men, different groups of men exploited this technology, to see how this entire Sekret is uncovered, rewriting world history and shattering many of the holy well regarded world institutions.

Except, this time when they come to wipe us out, like the other ones, we're actually ready for them.

That readiness is another example, why things have been kept quiet for so long and has been a strange international partnership indeed."

Tom even thinks there is a Psy-op too, maybe not in the same way that many others think however;

I think part of the cover-up is a psychological operation, so that the occupants of the ufos themselves still think we know nothing about them.

How do you even explain the change in these statements from the man himself to what he states now? Change of advisors after wikileaks??

It's mind-boggling...

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

How do you even explain the change in these statements from the man himself to what he states now? Change of advisors after wikileaks??

Probably. Or Tom doing way too much drugs and making statements.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Here you go...

Best I could do in my slightly drunken state.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

He is a wee bit sure of himself.
I think he is excitable about Disclosure as he is newish to the subject. You know the guy that at school had really high IQ but zero street smarts....
I'd say the reporter is GK as he started retweeting him lol.
He abused Tyler on Twitter so doubtful, and If it's JM, then please no one post his name here again

TBH I don't have interest in the PR machine going on through twitter. There is no substance to any of it. Look at some of them, they admit don't even know what Rendelsham is lol

edit on 9-7-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Brilliant.

With time, Delonge will naturally match that pic, although he may be consigned to a rubber-room by then. He'd have to tweet with his toes.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar

Will he be beaming his condescension live from the TTSA Mother cruise ship?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

originally posted by: Diaspar

I believe he is. The mother ship was all paid for by the plethora of coffee cups, other assorted merchandise, books and Patreon donations

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

LOL!

Blimey, Zazza, I was actually laughing at that without even realising that below it was... an actual TTSA Mother cruise ship... Wait - am I dreaming? This can't be real... pinch me, or punch me in the face to wake me up.

Otherwise, can there be any doubt now that the once-respected Dickie Dolan is 100% compromised and has gone the way of Greer & Co?

Who's next? George "The Silver Fox" Knapp? For me, he's clinging onto respectability by his manicured fingernails at the moment, despite being pretty secure in my expectations less than a year ago. But if Knapp does fall into the same pit as Greer, I'm sure myself, Zazza and others will bow with sadness and regret. George was truly special while it lasted.

edit on 9-7-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Steve Bassett turns on TTSA. That's it, he's off Zondo's Christmas list.

paradigmresearchgroup.org...

The sixth episode of Unidentified was flawed to the point of being grotesque. Every aspect of the production was designed to be dark including the cinematography, editing, and content, which was drenched in “threat” projection.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

It's mind-boggling...

It's mind control...too

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by: coursecatalog
Steve Bassett turns on TTSA. That's it, he's off Zondo's Christmas list.

paradigmresearchgroup.org...

The sixth episode of Unidentified was flawed to the point of being grotesque. Every aspect of the production was designed to be dark including the cinematography, editing, and content, which was drenched in “threat” projection.

Some important points occur to me

First...MM should get an ATS Pulitzer prize for this thread.

I know that doesn’t exist but this thread anticipated this and everything that TTSA has screwed up and MM’s precise remonstrations turn out to be so accurate. And the other posters, GUT, Pigs, CB and all you other guys and gals contributing have been vindicated in the extreme.

Secondly, Kudos to Stephen Bassett for his new attitude based on clear empirical data that he would alter his views accordingly without any remorse since he did heavily support this group.

More interestingly, I've thought of a couple of things after reading this link to Basset.

Regarding this issue about ‘threat”, Mr. Basset so solidly goes over here. I’d like to say that this is an example of TTSAs longtime disregard for UFO history, and general sloppiness with facts. (Please read the link and see an example of this).

From the start, this so-called ATTIP programs existence to me was cleanly suspect despite all the rhetoric about its reality from the TTSA crowd.

The problem with ATTIP, from a well-known UFO historical perspective, is that decades ago the US government had, after what we believe was the most in-depth technical study of UFOs at the time possible, concluded that they PRESENTED NO THREAT! Have we just dismissed this?

Unless we are to believe all that was a lie and the true disclosure, everybody is waiting for, is that they(ufos) are some kind of threat and the US government was hiding that!
IS THAT THEIR CLAIM? IS THAT THE REAL DISCLOSURE?

So, lo and behold, is TTSA actually saying (sort of undercover) that UFOs ARE A THREAT and THAT IS THE DISCLOSURE?!

I challenge them to come out and verify that.

edit on 9-7-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
I've been seeing a lot of this Prasad on Twitter lately, I believe UFO Jesus retweets him a lot. What he posts is interesting but I have no idea if he's full of @^%t or what. Who is this guy, just someone random tweeting about disclosure, or is he directly involved in any way?

He runs a quantum computing start up in Toronto. My best guess as to what's going on with him: enthusiast who is now being fed a line of goods. Went from zero to total immersion real fast.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
So Dolan made the love boat again?

Btw heres his yt videos talking on ttsa fear mongering.

Part2

Watching them atm,will return with a rundown on whats in them in a while

Rough transcripts follow

Part1

-Dolan says he has issues with the italian case

-Thumbs up to ttsa that they discuss important ufo cases to the public

-Kinda agrees with the threat angle(from a military standpoint)

-We need to differentiate threat and hostile when talkng ufos

-on the fear factor he says they could have gone more extreme or tone it down more,he is 50-50

-goes on to talk about ufos and nukes a bit

-was impressed with how well was rendlesam handled and that some things were disclosed that werent anywhere else???!?

-gives a thumbs up on the show bringing to light the rendlesam-nuke connection

-says the italian case was handled deceptively,was shown deceptively

-says they werent meeting with the italian goverment

-says they met with ufo researchers and all was a misrepresentation

-goes on about ttsa being a cia op,says you cant rule out anything

-goes on to talk about each of the members,goes indepth about puthoff

-Says that maybe what we are seeing is the modern version of the aviary(thegut made an excellent thread on them)

-goes on to talk a bit about them aviarys

-says he dosent see this being a cia op

-sees it as a well connected group of people with good connections trying to find stuff

-fear might be used to focus attention on the subject

-says he is not a believer in the rosin-vonbraun scenario(apes-terrorists-meteorite-aliens)

as per usual dolan dosent butt heads with anyone and tries to keep distances from everyone,i mean hes being diplomatic

part2

-starts about saying that we talk more about messengers than about the message

-he supports the fact that they are promoting ufo cases and promoting the witnesses of the gimbal etc videos

-talks about a rebranging going on,scrubing the ufo history for the rest of the world to take a fresh look into it

-says that knapp said us presidents are out of the loop

-A viewer asked him why dosent puthoff speak,dolan says he knows alot but hasnt spoken yet.says he gave a bombshell speech about ssc(on vimeo)

rest of part2 is rehasing of part 1 along with some q&a from his subbers
edit on 10-7-2019 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join