It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge dead Whale Shows up in the middle of the Brazilian Jungle WTF ATS get in here!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: TheJesuit

I was in Florida once and saw one of these. They can deposit fish miles in shore:

Sharknado 42: The Whaling.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
This:

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Imagine the pong when it really starts to rot!!!

Agree with the above commentators who think this ain't extraordinary at all, and that all sorts of detritus - including whales - get washed ashore. There's probably several feet of plastic bottles and fishing gear nearby, as that's all that will be left in the sea soon!

The stench can be unbelievable, particularly in warmer climates.

My dad used to have an office on a military island near where I live. A dead whale washed up on one of the beaches one day and was too big to move. They had to get the SAS lads (like SEALS, but tougher) to fill it with explosives and blow it up.

I don't think I'll ever forget that...

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
OK you zombies can all go back to your regularly spoon fed political/ mssm/ government programing ! Not even a single question from you just meh what ever ? your truly and completely jaded and now im done . Peace

Yeah, the most reasonable explanation is aliens dumping it from the air. They decided it tasted like chicken so good bye whale.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Two words.

Shark

Nado.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Star

Trek.

Beam me up.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Now before you say this is a hoax its absolutely insane that something like this could even happen HOW where what ?? did it fall out of an alien ship ??
Maybe it was Werner Herzog's doing.

and they get the ship over this mountain only with ropes and some indians. herzog is a crazy guy! great movie by the way. always loved to see kinski and herzog working together.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Middle of the jungle ? 50 feet from the sea ... must be a small jungle. Misleading title

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Who ever wrote the article needs an editor.

"A 36-feet long humpback whale has been found dead in the Amazon jungle, miles from its natural habitat. "

The next sentence:

"Experts in Brazil have been left baffled as to how the ten-tonne animal came to be lying in the woodland area around 50ft (15 meters) from the sea."

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Doubled posted on my PC some how.
edit on 25-2-2019 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Indeed, this is more than convincing. I knew you would hold up to your promise.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

originally posted by: paraphi
Imagine the pong when it really starts to rot!!!

Agree with the above commentators who think this ain't extraordinary at all, and that all sorts of detritus - including whales - get washed ashore. There's probably several feet of plastic bottles and fishing gear nearby, as that's all that will be left in the sea soon!

The stench can be unbelievable, particularly in warmer climates.

My dad used to have an office on a military island near where I live. A dead whale washed up on one of the beaches one day and was too big to move. They had to get the SAS lads (like SEALS, but tougher) to fill it with explosives and blow it up.

I don't think I'll ever forget that...

I believe the SBS would be a closer comparison to SEALs.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Anybody else notice how pale the whale in the video was? They might need to search the jungle for Ahab as well...

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

if you used a source that was not scammy clickbait disingenuous shiite - that contradicted itself

then people might take thread seriously

but hey - YMMV

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Yeah, flood is most likely... most anomalous falling critters are smaller and actually fish... or shreds of meat.

If it turns out it really was found kicks inland halfway up a tree, then call in the unserious Forteans.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Hey, that's cool! No worries...your thread reminds of all the odd things that fall outta nowhere.

One had chunks of meat falling down, another was raining fish!
Thanks!

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Shouldn't this thread be moved to the HOAX bin ?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Hoax springs eternal...

Dae

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
You lot are funny!

Yes the carcass was found 50 feet from the beach, but wales don't live on beaches, or in shallow waters. So yeah, its habitat would be a few miles away.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I have a theory:

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join